What's next for Josh Homme, ex-Kyuss member and current frontman for Queens of the Stone Age? His daughter hates him...

What's next for Josh Homme, ex-Kyuss member and current frontman for Queens of the Stone Age? His daughter hates him, one of his sons doesn't wanna talk to him, his wife whom he has publically declared his undying love for numerous times is now completely militant towards him. All this after two disappointing records, and to top it all off, life-long friend Mark Lanegan has died very recently. When he finally records again might it actually be good?

Attached: 1625415443217.png (1012x1042, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y00Rjs5b9mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a cancelled nonce

Lies.

lisa needs braces
BATACLAN

He will kill himself.

Not before Nick Cave

I must have missed all this. What's the story?

It all began when a baby boy named Joshua Michael Homme was born on May 17, 1973...

Im like 90% positive the whole " kids dont want to see him" quote came only from his ex wife because she was fighting like hell to full custody along with a restraining order.
Josh was able to finally prove shes psycho like Amber Turd

Rehab, then Reznor acts as sponsor, makes him lose some weight and get him working again.

Kino.

He Will kys

never believe women

Wherever his story goes, I sadly can't see a happy ending. I honestly see him overdosing on something that either nearly kills him or kills him within the next couple years. If he survives, I can see another good QOTSA record, but I can't see a happy Josh.
>All this after two disappointing records
I thought everyone loved ...Like Clockwork.

Didn't he die?

>I thought everyone loved ...Like Clockwork.
I'm talking about the Desert Sessions record.

keep releasing more shitty music for zoom zooms

It's been a solid downhill since Era Vulgaris imo. I'm aware that bands will change over a decade but it's just a shift in the wrong direction.

Name 1 Good Josh
I'll wait

Attached: a1050679584_10.jpg (800x800, 96.25K)

There was a guy who looked exactly like Josh Homme in my graduating class. He beat his wife and got caught with a bunch of drugs a few years ago and killed himself before his court date

sounds like a good time

Attached: Josh_Tomar.jpg (360x360, 23.84K)

kek

die young and save yourself

He was an extreme alpha in high school but apparently his life got really out of control. I heard his drug problem was really bad and he was deep in debt. He was only like 28 or 29 when he died. Motherfucker looked EXACTLY like Josh Homme!

this shit is so fucking good bros
youtu.be/Y00Rjs5b9mo

>wearing an anime shirt

who are you quoting?

That first record is something else.

>two disappointing records
People loves Like Clockwork though

He's just gonna keep on living. Also I'm pretty sure that his exwife is the one making the shit up about his children hating him, since he's just as crazy as him if not more.

Attached: 4Deak.png (3000x2000, 3.15M)

Build a hot rod?

Travel to the Ganges?

I know a ginger from California who is exactly like Homme. Thinks hes always right, cant take a joke or friendly criticism, thinks hes king shit, is a know it all, has all the answers, doesnt care about other peoples problems and stomps his feet and gets grumpy when youve proven him wrong.

Getting pretty tired of him i must admit.

hopefully this means QOTSA will make a good album again

I wish he'd finish the next Distillers album

they should both kill each other
useless fookin wankers

New QOTSA album isn't coming any time soon. Troy, Mike and Jon are all playing in different bands right now

Produce the next great Dwight Yoakam album.

I have an even better question: who gives a shit?

All wrong. His next winning move is to associete with Jimmy Page and Mr Nice Guy Dave Grohl to wash his image making the next Them Cooked Vultures album with John Paul Jones.
This is the winning card he's been hiding and now is the perfect moment.
Page is not going to be around much longer, he needs to bring Zep back with Dave om Drums but without Bohnam or calling led Zeppelin, there comes Josh
Dave Grohl can't go on with the Foo Fighters as of now and would be hypocrate of him to just use a new drummer right of the bat
Josh has been teasing a new Vultures album along the years so is not crazy to think he might do something on the future and he NEEDS to do somethimg fast, there's is a public for rock music as we speak and Songs For the Deaf/Vultures Debut was one of the last milestones of modern rock to date, and along with Dave Grohl/Jones/Page he could save his image and PR if he does it right

>What's next for Josh Homme, ex-Kyuss member

isn't it obvious? it will happen

>schizoposting

This Homo guy should reactivate Kyuss and do more shared vocal duties. Maybe even add some synthesizers as a background instruments sometimes.

fair enough
I kneel

High blood pressure meds, most likely. He's very pink, puffy and sweaty. Looks like edema.

He needs to form a supergroup with Page, Jones, Plant, Grohl, Pop, Reznor, Elton John, John Cale, Roger Waters, Robert Fripp, Pete Townshend, Tommy Iommi, Frank Black, Maynard James Keenan, Mike Patton, Britney Spears, Buzz Osborne, Steve Albini, John Zorn, Merbow, Matt Bellamy, Thom Yorke, Bjork, David Bowie's ghost, Brian Eno, Peter Gabriel, Henry Rollins, Jeff Mangum, the guys from Slint, and Nick Oliveri.

dave grohl did something like that where he made a "supergroup" with literally everyone. it ended up being generic punk music

That can easily be avoided by disallowing Grohl from writing any of the songs.

He should team up with Ween
Make a real Weener Rock Anthem

>Buzz Osborne
>Grohl
but will he pick up the phone?

He already teamed up with Seen ;^)

The result? The greatest song of the Millenium so far

I think he's out of shit. Happy with everything he's done but if he doesn't conduct an orchestra to cap off his career it'll just taper off

I remember you. Yeah it's a good song I guess.

Basically this, I'm surprised this information isn't more well-known. Josh Homme literally did nothing wrong.

Bump

My dick could only get so hard...

Fuck Karen O & created the ultimate zoomer. While she'.. ooops, too late.

Wot? Your posts are schizo tier.

k