Have you accepted that this is the future of guitar, or are you still lying to yourself?

Have you accepted that this is the future of guitar, or are you still lying to yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NoQg8LdDk

Attached: tim.jpg (1220x1082, 82.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG55zXKbC60
youtube.com/watch?v=iDy2wCQYSrU
youtube.com/watch?v=eXqPYte8tvc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgI-vC_7oQw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGR4Jkecy8
youtu.be/nkW0ArmQT7A
youtu.be/-I_23_OdSaE
youtube.com/watch?v=SO7Xp51dCYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know that funny saying "Too many notes"? Its not funny anymore, its real.

This shit is unsufferable wankery that no one cared about in the 80s and no one cares about now.

i dont think that this is the future of guitar. legato and tapping over trap instrumentals gets old pretty fast

>this is the future of guitar,
Sounds like AL Di, JM and Paco from 30yrs ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=GG55zXKbC60

> the future of guitar

That's literally what Music Is Win said about Tim Henson. Kinda pathetic you're quoting buttisfarting man but ok.

Either way, that style of playing is not the future of guitar playing. it's the present of guitar playing. Saying it's the future just makes you sound like a dadrock boomer who's out of touch.

Alright, here's your (You)

It's pretty good, but no, I don't think failed soundcloud rappers tapping to shitty trap beats is the future of guitar, not anymore than Yngwie Malmsteen masturbating his guitar for twenty minutes and calling it a song. The future filter to keep subhuman hipsters out of actual music, maybe.

Hensonshill BTFO

This sounds like shit

All their shit sounds the same and that overly compressed sound is fucking annoying. Zero dynamics to this shit.

Thats a way bigger compliment than I think you realize

Why do you familiarize yourself with retards you don't like? Every time I see his ugly punchable face I keep scrolling like a normal human being. I feel ashamed for sharing an opinion with him, but you should feel more ashamed for even knowing that in the first place

Oh fuck ya bud

without compression i can't tap 300bpm triplets, get with the times old man

all sound same

Attached: 376.jpg (680x674, 31.05K)

Playing fast for the sake of playing fast is shit. Just check Yngvie Malmsteen.

I prefer the real Playing God
youtube.com/watch?v=iDy2wCQYSrU

the soundscape is cool but i got bored about 1min in

for all the shit he gets, Yngwie was actually more tasteful than these new tweedlyskrnk tappers
I mean his "classical" music was awful, but he could write some actual songs

Wtf I thought Elliott Rodger died

>Why do you familiarize yourself with retards you don't like?
Oh, simple.

1)I didn't know who he was
2)I watched a couple of videos of his (including that one)
3)I decided I didn't like him

Isn't that the way it goes?

I'm delighted you admitted you feel ashamed. You fucking should - your opinion is antiquated and cringe.

it probably needed some vocals and for the guitars to shut up sometimes or if it's just instrumental it needs to develop more out of that samey chime thing

Tim's licks are, fr, unironically straight fire
No cap

>Thats a way bigger compliment than I think you realize
lol...claiming something is "the future" when its already been done is somehow a compliment lol.

did it better

Attached: 71uJt0HiMtL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 213.62K)

Unfathomably wack
Boomer shills get diabeetus and damentia

Holy shit this is fucking incredible

soulless youtube background music

maybe i'd be interested if the girl took off her clothes

In the 70s and 80s, this was called Jazz Fusion

Attached: Antelope_Freeway.jpg (307x320, 21.95K)

>Get me a racially ambiguous Al Dimeola with a neck tattoo!

This is just an annoying sped up version of Michael Hedges. This was happening decades ago. Its the dead corpse of guitar playing not the future

>show Tim Henson to mom
>"Is that a woman or a man?"
The times we live in

yes, i’ve

the starts sounds terrible, why do they not grip the strings properly?

>music has an expiration date
unironically kys

Seethe cope and dialysis, boomer shit

youtube.com/watch?v=eXqPYte8tvc
the future is always happeneding right yesterday

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgI-vC_7oQw

its so soulless lmao this man mogs them

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGR4Jkecy8

Attached: basho.jpg (600x573, 185.5K)

>When your Asian mom forced you to practice guitar all day for most of your life but you don't actually like it anf only listen to trap music so you end up making whatever this is

Look at this video of the crowd at their live show
it's basically a bunch of special needs kids sperging out
youtu.be/nkW0ArmQT7A
Polyphia is a good example of democracy failing because people are retarded + Oscar Wilde's famous quote "Everything popular is wrong."

>posting in a shill thread
this same video has been posted with various clickbait shitposts at least three other times today.

Attached: into the trash.jpg (2000x2000, 375.98K)

Guitar playing is ok, the beat is annoying as fuck.

Attached: 1604717391641.jpg (640x852, 50.74K)

>he thinks that's the future of guitar music
OH NO NO NO NO NO
youtu.be/-I_23_OdSaE

Tim's great but you're delusional if you think his music has any appeal outside of people who play guitar. Same as all the other "guitar gawds".

Boring

>Muh band did it 30 years ago
1, they probably didn't 2, this sounds pretty good

Attached: 1620762317075.png (640x480, 460.13K)

This type of music insists upon itself as being great which turns me off completely to it. If you're such good musicians why do you need a fancy music video and thousands of dollars in gear? Its complete wank, the song doesn't go anywhere. It's not tasty like jazz, no subtlety or dynamics.

There is also no hook, identity, or real melody. Unironically, Van Halen made better tunes. This is, as you said, just wankery

Attached: 1986_Van_Halen.jpg (628x421, 40.05K)

poser shit

>instruments arent plugged in to anything
>guitar tones are shit
>lead guitarist hit on my ex-girlfriend in 2014 before this band was big

FUCK polyphia

not a single second of this acoustic jerkfest is memorable. compare that to some real acoustic dicking around over the whole neck like john fahey, someone with millions of memorable little passages with 100x more soul than that entire song. that song sucks donkey dick. if this is the future of guitar, guitar should quit.

They actually sound decent acoustic. If they want to jam their music up with shitty trap beats then playing acoustic makes sense because it gives the shitty 808s room to breathe.

All these fags got mogged back in 86 though
youtube.com/watch?v=SO7Xp51dCYc

look at all the people in that crowd. Think of all the black secretaries he probably banged in the back of a mercedes afterwards. Troons can't compete with this.

This whole thread is like "OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PLAYED GUITAR FAST BEFORE!!!!! UNORIGINAL!!!!!"

not really its just shit music and they all look like fags

Better than any of the music your stifled ass isn't going to write.

>triplets
>get with the times
the times have stayed the same for almost two decades now

Is this male or female

male
took me awhile to figure out as well when I first saw them

Fuck these faggot ass soulless zoomer instagram meme guitarists.
Pic related was the last great guitar album and it came out 11 years ago. Guitar music will never be good again.

Attached: public strain.jpg (300x300, 38.45K)

He literally ripped all of his lines, licks, riffs, and schtick from Al DiMeola. I'm sorry you never had a musical father, but it's true