/metal/

fuck religion edition
youtube.com/watch?v=99X_ytK8FiE&ab_channel=zwentzen
previous faq pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: hqdefault-2387100602.jpg (480x360, 10.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-CF6hCNakQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bkW1fvoPOmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for deathcore

Attached: 0000921502_10.jpg (1200x533, 71.25K)

SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK SHUT UP ABOUT GBK

Disgorge (Mex) > Disgorge (USA)

Yes.

Attached: slaughter the vatican.jpg (600x600, 171.2K)

BLASTAN

Attached: Judeobeast-Assassination.jpg (463x469, 48.74K)

overrated

Heavy Metal peaked with this album.

Attached: R-10416468-1610308063-7369.jpg (600x592, 94.51K)

Blessed gbk post. You beat me to it.

>It's effectively satire.
It's very obviously not meant to be taken as satire and those things influence your worldview and desensitize you no matter how much you'll deny it.

How about reading the Gospels as satire, or listening to religious music and not taking it seriously. I bet you can't do that, because you're wrong.

It's not "having fun" though it's literally an album of nonstop satanic invocations. How retarded and in denial do you have to be to make these mental gymnastics to defend your satanic music? They literally have inverted crosses and pentagram in the imagery, satanic lyrics, cut themselves on stage etc, Glen Benton talked about how much he resented christians and burned a cross in his head, and you're making excuses and coping. Do you think a normal person would be involved in that? It's like nigger jokes, you don't just casually make those jokes unless you are to some degree a racist. If what you're saying is true (it isn't) it would make your bands gigantic posers with no integrity.

>umm akshually
shut the fuck up nerd lmao

/meal/, post albums that should have spawned millions of copycats instead of those that did.

Attached: Killing_Technology.jpg (300x300, 49.74K)

You're only posting Fates Warning because I posted Awaken the Guardian earlier

>How about reading the Gospels as satire, or listening to religious music and not taking it seriously. I bet you can't do that, because you're wrong.
I've listened to christian music and enjoyed it, while laughing at the lyrics as I think they're stupid.
Not everyone is a parasite who gets all their personality from media obsessions like you, Negru.

Inhuman Rampage
NiME

Hard to copycat elite level quality though

please die in a fire. thanks.

>parasite
Don't project your insecurities onto me, finsect.

Lads I don’t get it, I went to go watch Helloween a couple weeks back. I thought people would have been all about the return of Kiske singing his own era’s material but the fans seemingly aren’t all that bothered.

Getting on a bit and my memory ain’t what it was, so I’ve took to recording a song or two from each gig I go to. Throw them up on YouTube to save on storage and for the 4K quality. Recorded a Deris solo song and a Kiske solo song. The Deris track is just demolishing the Kiske track in terms of views, comments and likes. People are losing their shit over a Master of the Rings era song, whilst a Keepers era track sang by Kiske is getting zero attention and love. All the comments are about how great Deris is and how well he can still go.

Was the reunion just a meme? Are people over it already and wouldn’t mind Kai going back to Gamma Ray and Kiske going back to obscurity? I thought everyone would have been hooked on nostalgia but it seems like it’s already worn off.

Every single Rings of saturn album.

Attached: 1652183403723.jpg (1000x1000, 230.67K)

kys like your black metal tranny idols

Why do you randomly keep taking your trip off?
Also thanks for failing to prove me wrong, it's appreciated. It's almost as if you deciding you know my own psychology better than I do is a lost a cause as it is, especially as you're the largest sperg in this general.

found some decent Jap deathcore
>youtube.com/watch?v=_-CF6hCNakQ

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 2.35M)

>It's almost as if you deciding you know my own psychology better than I do
Irony
Fingols are so fucking dumb yet so full of themselves for such a chipmunk of a nation, dunning-krugers: the country

black metal lives in your head rent free you weak bitch

What makes you decide I'm Finnish? As you couldn't actually be more wrong.

Go to the archive and search for "negru" and see who really lives rent free and in whose head

Morrigan, a retarded tranny, lives rent free in Negru's.

Your stupid opinions and you sound like an inbred nonwhite mongoloid.

Attached: R-1056779-1436006589-3394.jpg (590x599, 170.56K)

No one has ever agreed with your opinions.

I have never ever mentioned her and the only time I even remember she exists is when I read about her on here. Try again.

I'll never get the appeal of going to watch old and already busted bands. You better watch them in their prime or not watch them at all

You know I'm right, you're just too butthurt to admit it.

That's cause he lives rent free in these threads

Says the man who has never once admitted to being wrong about anything.

I'm talking about serious liturgical music not American circus music.

Exactly.
How can I admit something that never happened?

Although Stryper is pretty good

Still unrefuted
Cope satanic trannies

trannies, satan, and black metal: a match made in hell

Attached: Grad-Queen-Story-Hour-960-w.jpg (960x540, 48.19K)

Objective proof that extreme metal is for midwits

Attached: 1652077631072.png (910x605, 494.02K)

>who gets all their personality from media obsessions like you
You are what you eat. Just like you can tell a lot about a person by their library, the same applies to everything else they spend their brain cycles on. Especially in metal patch jackets and "charts" are badges of personality, otherwise they wouldn't exist as phenomena

for me it's satan

metal?

Satan.

metál

'Ate jews
Luv satan
Simple as

holy fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=bkW1fvoPOmY

Attached: Mayhem_GrandDeclarationOfWar.jpg (300x300, 40.14K)

hi shiteating cocksuckers
when will you all die finally

When there's no more meal to eet

Attached: 1652153496447.jpg (240x240, 14.49K)

any order from chaos album

I, The Witchfinder

Nope, that's a lie and you are a troll, unless you indeed ppsted about it some time ago, in which case you are mistaken. I posted Awaken the Guardian throughout the last 4 or 5 threads, since yesterday. Furthermore, I repeatedly and genuinely praised it as the peak of heavy metal.

Attached: 1652186621327.jpg (1000x1000, 960.76K)

Top tier album

>muh yugioh card album cover
fuck off manchildren

>fuck off manchildren
You do realise where you are, right?

Umadbro?

Attached: 1652187096418.jpg (720x1280, 69.1K)

Mental Funeral

don't wanna see no plague thots or void bitches ITT

from the thumbnail I always think it's an asian girl

Attached: 81pwN04fb1S._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 368.22K)

For me it's boomer metal

Attached: Black-Sabbath-GettyImages-74700191-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 168.84K)

Attached: 1652187927779.jpg (800x800, 43.43K)

I just wish the tin can snare took off. I want to see pop and metalcore acts with Lykathea Aflame production. I want to hear R&B songs with 90s goregrind drums. and more weird czech shit