Are you even going to give this movie a chance or will you watch it thinking "this is capeshit with a female lead and I...

Are you even going to give this movie a chance or will you watch it thinking "this is capeshit with a female lead and I must hate it"?

Attached: cm.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4DeebpgoKg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uky_Y_7JevE
cbr.com/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-reviews-mcu-record-low/
rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it really looks boring

I'm more disinterested and aloof than any given superbitch. And I'm going to prove it.

who watches superhero movies for kids?

never understood this shit

She is so fucking ugly
Ugly on the inside and out.
No

Gal Gadot is pretty and a positive person. Brie has nothing going for her.

>will you watch it
“No sir.”

Attached: 10A3AF4D-E934-4C68-849E-213CC15CD0F3.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Honestly I had zero interest in this even before Brie Larson opened her mouth. I've seen all the Marvel and DCEU movies, it's time for capeshit to fade out or it will burn out.

You've only seen two minutes of it and can't possibly know how the story will unfold and whether or not it'll be boring.

Meh, even as a comic book fag the only interesting thing about this character has been that she was drawn sexy.
They can't even get that right.
I'm sick of every movie being full of half naked, ripped dudes, where is the sex appeal for the guys?
Scarjo is sexy but they've been making her less so each movie, she was fucking smoking hot in ironman 2.
Also, the way to do an OP hero is to go the Superman route and have a human/moral dilemma associated with the power...but this cap marvel seems to be an emotionless mary sue because women are stronk.

Attached: 4524.jpg (3508x4961, 3.12M)

No I'm bit giving this shit a chance becouse this is capeshit and I hate it.

>Are you even going to give this movie a chance

No.

> or will you watch it

No.

>Thinking "this is capeshit

Yes. Yes, i will think that.

>with a female lead and I must hate it"?

After "this is capeshit", i will disregard it completely, so those questions do not concern me. It is capeshit, hence it is shit. Every comic book film adaption in cinema history was shit, everyone who likes even one of those films, even partially, is a fucking childish piece of shit and a disgrace.

>the commercials make the product look bad
>you should buy this non-refundable product anyway and give it a chance

No, because I don't care about modern capeshit.

Who are you quoting?

I will be thinking "this is capeshit so I must have it"
Having this ugly ghoul in the lead is just icing on the shit cake. Now go back tranny

there’s a reason why trailers and other promotional stuff exist tho. its for people to gauge what kind of movie it will be, dont get me wrong, i dont think that promos and other stuff are 100% representative of the final product, but they are kind of there for a reason.
first user said “boring” and he is definitely entitled to that opinion, cause going by what they released so far it really does look boring. add to the fact that i think brie comes off as really smug in the scenes.

I won't watch it at all

>watching
>capeshit

You are such a sad sack of shit. Such a fucking sad of fucking, no good, pure, good-for-nothing shit.

It looks fucking stupid

Please shut the fuck up.

No, the middle class in my country is slowly fading away and a movie plus food and drinks for two is about 8% of my income.

Imagine being this mad.

That's where this argument is going..."you can't judge a movie by the trailer, so go pay to see opening weekend, and bring your friends and family. Don't forget the popcorn!"

So you do not understand the difference between "impolite" and "mad". Truly shocking, what with all the emotional depth explored in comic books.

He’s quoting the guy that posted this Btw probably the most retarded thing ive seen regarding the shilling of this movie.
>you dont know that its gonna be boring since youve only seen two minutes of it
>you have no reason not to see it so you better see it to see if its gonna be boring or not
Also what the fuck are trailers for if not to gauge the film before seeing it?
What an absolute fucking tard.

Brie larson is unlikable, thats the problem.
Maybe they should get someone who isnt a cunt next time.

Look how great wonder woman did even though is a meh movie. Gal gadot was just cute and humbled to be given a chance.

>or will you watch it
I'm not gonna do that.

I was quite neutral to it and might have seen it if some friends wanted to go. But even if they ask now i will refuse because of the buzzfeed style articles surfacing right before release.
I found that every movie I saw that got the same treatment was mostly incompetent on its own even if I tried to detach any agenda from it.
It's like they are using the minority joker to defend movies that don't hold up on their own - so I'm not gonna pay a penny for this.

>capeshit
Instant pass.

get out JIDF

not really interested in it. i'll just read whatever the endgame connection is on wikipedia. but I do hope it's successful because there is nothing more fun than seeing Yea Forums seethe

This is what it all comes down to basically. Brie is really unlikeable, and theres a certain air of smugness and superiority surrounding her. Dont know why she had to virtue signal all the while the film was in the works, as it wouldve been far better if she just didnt say anything non-related to the movie.

it's the same shit we got with Ghostbusters 2016. we'll see if it works this time.

2 minutes of doctor strange told me it was gonna be the crazy trippy visuals movie. Something to see.
2 minutes of ant Man told me it was gonna be the inventive tiny set piece movie, something to see.
2 minutes of black panther told me it was gonna be, well, slightly average. Which it was.
2 minutes of this tells me it's a superhero who quips and punches aliens. So far it sounds like I've seen this one, at least twice actually.

I'll give it a chance once the 720p korsub drops in rarbg

It's perfect casting. The character is also an unlikeable cunt despite everyone in universe and out of the Marvel Universe telling you she's great and an inspiration.
Of course the general audience will accept her just as much as the comic readers have.

I'll watch it. I like dumb DBZ tier shit

>Are you going to watch Marvel's Green Lantern?

lol no

It looks even less enjoyable than Ant Man 2. All I think of this movie is it's mandatory reading before watching Endgame. The only way I'm seeing it is on some sort of two for one ticket special. This isn't exclusive for Captain Marvel either, I did the same for Ant Man 2 and Black Panther

>muh shilling

All I said is you can't possibly know it'll be boring. I never said you had to go see it. Judging entire movies based on trailers doesn't make you any less of an absolute fucking tard.

Then what, sir, is the purpose of trailers? Do you even know?

What is fucking point of trailers if not to judge the movie before it comes out?

God damn you are dumb. The person you replied to said it LOOKED boring, presumably based on the trailer. The commercial for the movie movie made it LOOK boring. So your stance defaults to either buy the product because you like the commercial or buy the product because you shouldn't judge it by the commercial. Look for a new line of work because you suck at this.

Again, what is the point of trailers if not to inform anyone a basic gist of the movie before consumers decide to pay for it? While we’re here even, can you tell me of a way to know if it’s boring or not before i spend any money on it, you know, so i dont end up wasting it?
>judging entire movies
Stop being disengenuous. I can say that it looks boring so im probably not going to see it without giving a full verdict on it.

No Rogue no care

Dark Knight is pretty great aside from Batman voice.

>muh shilling
Well stop shilling and we'll stop calling you out for it how does that sound

not seeing it ever

I will avoid watching it altogether

I kinda stopped caring. Think the last one I saw in the cinema was maybe ant man. No, black panther.

Everything else I wait for Netflix or maybe the wife buys it on dvd. I’m not going out of my way to avoid it, but I have nonparticuLr interest in seeing it in the cinema or really seeing it at all unless it absolutely has to be seen to understand end game.

Does this seem interesting to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=c4DeebpgoKg

Attached: 1550886412930.jpg (1292x543, 83K)

Literally looks like a CBS cable drama

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

>never said you had to go see the movie
>never said the movie will be good
>DUDE STOP SHILLING

So I guess at this point you just like to throw that word around and feel superior about it, even when you use it wrong.

If it's decent I'll wait for the torrent, as usual.

Attached: 1551021130181.jpg (1600x1108, 413K)

im a white male and brian doesnt want me to see her movie

Attached: 1367014310873.jpg (1216x935, 178K)

ok I'll watch it BUT I won't pay for it, instead I'll wait for a torrent to pop up and pirate it

Is that okay with you, mr. "totally not a Disney employee"?

Every penny Marvel gets for this shit reinforces Brie Larson's view of the world.

just imagine if right from the very start bree said only how grateful she is for the opportunity and how is she looking forward to working with the rest, and not a single word else

Nah she wants you to watch it she just seems very invested in making sure you understand it isn't FOR you.

Am I allowed to say I'm not interested in this movie?

I am marvel fan and i have zero hype for that movie.

she doesnt want me to look in her direction as it might trigger her, she just wants my money

I dont really care about what Brie Larson said, but to be honest, the movie looks really boring and bland, not to mention there's a chance of your typical feminist propaganda

k you convinced me to give this movie a chance

but I'm still not giving a single penny to disneyjews, so ill pirate it

Honestly I don’t mind female leads. I saw Wonder Woman and thought it was fine.

I do have an issue with the lead actress being a huge bitch and isolating and telling an entire race to go fuck itself.

Her attitude turned me off.

Attached: FF8B18C9-18A1-4ACF-A9B5-B7D8884E2F5C.jpg (527x564, 26K)

it looks like ass. nothing about it looks remotely interesting

unfortunately no part of her body looks like ass

Attached: kekaiki.jpg (391x546, 41K)

I'll compromise OP, how about I won't watch it thinking "this is capshit"

>will you give a chance to this movie or are you a misogynist incel™?
>not a shill bro just asking lmao

the commercials made alita look shit but that was pretty damn good

Now you're just twisting the words to fit your anti-sjw narrative.

I don't like superheroes. Not gonna watch it like I didn't watch all the other Marvel and DC superhero movies.

This. If I want to see people fight each other wearing garish costumes while acting "good" or "bad" I would watch wrestling.

Trailer looked boring
It's not like I watched every MCU movie to begin with anyway

Attached: IMG_1919.jpg (320x401, 66K)

Notice how the coward never responded to these.

I like how this screencap can be applied to most of the modern media

>watch it
>capeshit
lmao nope

It is going to be successful. There is no denying that. And it will be fun watching Yea Forums seethe too.

>give this movie a chance
The main actor in this movie is a unlikable moron. I'm never supporting her movies. If rumors are true and this cunt storms in and ruins Avengers 4, I'm going to laugh at the MCU meltdown that follows.

Attached: 1495383618207.png (412x562, 415K)

brie larson is going to be such a fucking uggo at 40

Not gonna watch it. Not even gonna talk about it since thats the point of her vocally hating on white men. Its just like the gilette shit, they make us mad and then we go on social media and give them free advertising. Fuck that, I'll just vote with my wallet and keep my opinions to myself.

She isn't in her mid-40s???

>Are you even going to give this movie a chance or will you watch it thinking "this is capeshit with a female lead and I must hate it"?
I'm out. Brie Larson killed this movie for me.

Okay, were you interested in Alita because of or in spite of the trailers? Because I don't give one flying fuck about Captain Marvel, and the boring trailers did nothing to change that.

Captain Poochie
You know it's true.

She's 29.

I'm going to watch Captain Marvel (Male)

Attached: ry1.jpg (807x1024, 147K)

It's unironic capeshit so I will always hate it.

what? I was koking and thought she was in her mid-30s but she's only 29?
WTF is she eating to look like an old leather bag?
There's hiting th ewall and then there is BEING The Wall.

oh don't get me wrong, i won't be watching this cause it'll be the same as every other marvel piece of shit. i only got interested in alita from the positive reactions from audiences after it came out

wait, is this Brie Larson, Brit Marling or Allison Brie, I'm confused...

no. I gave up on the mcu after age of ultron

Why would I give it a chance? I won't even watch it; superheroes are for adolescents.

I wish it was Brit Marling. She's actually talented.

that's just hatred boiling to the surface

stop pushing the narrative that we hate movies with a female lead. it's that lead specifically

My opinion of capeshit has been negative since Age of Ultron, and prior to that it was nothing spectacular. I'd hold the same opinion towards the movie if a dude was cast instead but pushed the same message.

Unironically looks like a fun time.

kek

at least we can all agree that this movie fckin slaps

underrated

Yeah I’ll be there opening weekend
>hahaha faggot

I mean yeah sure. I’m like allot of people when it comes to this movie. I’m really apprehensive and I’m not sure what to expect. None of the trailers have done much for me and Brie hasn’t sold me because the trailers either had her doing no emoting or she was doing her best stronk wimin impression. I’ve seen every Marvel movie in theaters since Cap 2 so I feel like Marvel has built enough good will for me to throw em a bone here. If it’s shit I’ll call them out on it. If I get BTFO I’ll own up to it.

Attached: 88290BC8-1D22-4687-9A78-1DD4461F1D08.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Who the fuck said I will watch this??

>this is capeshit
I hate it

>this has a female lead
I hate it

>Yea Forums hates it
I hate it

>Some parts of reddit like it
I hate it

>I hate myself
I hate it

Watching Goose simply wander around live is possibly the best piece of marketing this movie has had.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uky_Y_7JevE

Attached: Goose.png (1600x854, 1.73M)

I haven't paid for a movie about a single superhero since like 2013.
>Female lead
Nobody cares about female leads, but I do care about giving my money to watch third-wave feminist propaganda. So kysm.

>"this is capeshit with a female lead and I must hate it"?

I will not see it because I do not like the direction Disney took
He killed Marvel Comics, killed the creative freedom that defined and differentiated Marvel from the others
Now all women have no right to have personality in comics
And Captain Marvel is a character without a soul
If in March it was Ms Marvel I would see for sure, of course with another actress, Jessica Biel or another
But with this policy just to watch the next Avengers
I'm tired of Incel Marvel politic

Attached: 175458900853.png (902x512, 65K)

Attached: Jessica+Biel+Long+Hairstyles+Feathered+Flip+A8KEi3xJ0Pql9.jpg (684x1024, 455K)

One of the worst trailers I ever seen
cringe action scenes and the worst cgi
the train scene is pure trash

Not only am I not buying a ticket to Captain Marvel, but I also intend to chain myself to the theater doors to prevent other people from seeing it too.

Chance?

Hell NO!

Suit look baggy ugly

Larson is to skinny, flat ass
short

Skrulls look like shit

Nick Fury is not ball
WTF is that?
Is there no continuity in Marvel films?

Attached: 1550881475830.jpg (1400x700, 116K)

You're officially too mature in your opinions to be on this site then.

No. There has been to much controversy now. This movie is another Ghostbusters feminist thing. Its not for men. The target audience is women. Thats ok, I can watch another movie.

Attached: 1541597155940.jpg (213x237, 10K)

it takes place in the 90s and it's baby agent Fury
I never watched a Marvel movie after First Avenger and even I know that

i wouldn't want to see Captain America or Thor either if they were ugly and out of shape

>formerly Chuck

Attached: 1383984397868.jpg (500x375, 70K)

if brie hadn't been a yaaas queen slaay turbo bitch it would have been a run of the mill marvel movie that would have been generally successful but capt toefungus decided it would be a great time to feminize that shit. legit if she was nice, polite and shit even for the cameras it wouldn't be getting as much flak even with her being miscast. scarlet is a raging feminist and no one gives a shit because she's hot

Attached: brie larson flapjacks.webm (710x1080, 842K)

Giving it a chance means giving money to an actress and company that wants my kind dead and doesn't want my kind to be part of the fan base.

So................why? Why financially support people who see me as the world's problem simply because I was born, and blames me for so much shit that their party has to outright fabricate fake hate crimes to push more hate?

It does not compute. Fuck that.

He's greentexting in your mind
This

gonna torrent it, like every mouse movie

Attached: 1505963744521.jpg (415x503, 83K)

You either pay a ticket and Disney wins or you don't pay a ticket. There is no "giving a chance"

Attached: doordonot.jpg (1280x544, 51K)

I AM WHITE AND MALE! WHAT CAN I DO IF A BUNCH OF WHITE MALES SHOW UP TO SEE THIS AS THEY'RE THE MAJORITY OF THE NERD-VERSE, AND THE WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY WINS BY HAVING MORE WHITE MALES THAN ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS? DO YOU WANT THE WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY TO WIN BY SEEING IT?

I can't oppress women and put them back into the kitchen like that. I can't put the noble black man in chains by doing that. So for the sake of social justice I MUST sit this one out! We've come too far, man!

Is Captain Marvel more powerful than Hulk and Thor?

I heard it said she is basically the most powerful superhero in the MCU.

Your post seems to ignore the option of not giving it my money

Quit Fucking review bombing it MotherFuckers!

cbr.com/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-reviews-mcu-record-low/

They want her to be their superman.
You know - Marvel the company that found success because they said fuck DC and their mary sue golden age heros, we are giving our heros real world problems now.
I'm sure it will "fkn slap".

Their retarded anyway

No one's review-bombing it. It's just that lots of people are genuinely not interested.

No one is gonna carry the narrative about this being some SJW masterpiece when it really does look boring and redundant as fuck like a bad Green Lantern remake.

If I'm not supposed to judge a movie by its preview material what's the point of preview material, brainlet?

I dislike it because its a blatant cash-grab coat-tailing off of avengers.

>Also, the way to do an OP hero is to go the Superman route and have a human/moral dilemma associated with the power
Or make them stupid, or undisciplined, or any other kind of mental/personality deficiency.
Point stands though.

Can you imagine being this sad?

>or will you watch it
no

It's gonna be as good as Star Trek Discovery
but with worse effects

I don't watch any capeshit so no, I'm not going to give it a chance.

I'll pirate it after endgame

>or will you watch it thinking "this is capeshit"

If ever I am forced to watch it, this is exactly what I'll be thinking.

Attached: 1550599155252.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

That's what Kevin Feige repeatedly said, yes
Even the Russos sounded uncomfortable with that

More like "This is capeshit" full stop.
I got bored of the shit.

Marvel editors also called her Marvel's Mightiest Hero, in the comics, since 2012.

i won't see it because it's capeshit, no matter the hero

>this is capeshit
That's all the reason I need. I don't give a shit who the lead is. The only way they will be able to get me to go to see more capeshit in theaters is if they get an actor I'm a huge fan of as the lead role. Hell, even Jason Momoa wasn't enough to get me to see Aquaman, and I'm psyched to see a Stargate actor make it big.

Attached: 1407747291546.jpg (250x333, 18K)

Judging movies based on trailers is the literal purpose of a fucking trailer you troglodyte

I'm going to not watch it thinking "this is capeshit".

You Fucking assholes have probably watched every other single movie in the MCU, yet you aren't going to watch this one just because like this asshole here said

>genuinely not interested.

Yeah Fuck off. Get interested. You aren't true Marvel fans if you don't see this movie.

Even in Marvel Legendary, Captain Marvel can build into a great deck. Her rare can charge up and give +11 attack and she has great synergy with other heroes like Hulk

origin story i dont need. I'll just watch the end credits wen someone posts it online

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146K)

Who the Fuck is Kevin Feige?

>They want her to be their superman.
Because fuck sentry and fuck adam warlock

The MCU showrunner

>You Fucking assholes have probably watched every other single movie in the MCU
I'm black and i have yet to watch Black Panther. I have seen every other one. Won't watch this one either

Attached: 1541203490955.jpg (600x600, 56K)

no

Attached: INCELLLLLZ.jpg (477x334, 13K)

>You aren't true Marvel fans if you don't see this movie.

Sorry Disney but you're not gonna bully and lynch me into this shit. I am a white male! I have a rape-penis, and voted for Trump to throw brown people who have funny accents into a giant tree shredder while I destroy the environment by throwing shotgun shells and beer cans everywhere! That's a bad thing, remember?

Next time don't fucking label and alienate a HUGE demographic in sci-fi and capeshit, then expect financial support from it. I figured you retards would have learned that after SW8.

Most people don't know who those two are - just like Cpt. Marvel.
But Cpt. Marvel was chosen for the "Marvels first female superhero (movie) (((this decade)))" thing so they can at least count on identity politics to create a pull since there is no core fanbase.

God damn she is so ugly

Technically the most powerful person in the Marvelverse is The Beyonder. He's a literal immortal who can do anything up to and including creating new planets and new life.

And the most powerful HUMAN is Jean Gray. She can devoir entire planets faster than Galactus can, and is a threat to the very universe itself.

I had not watched any of the Phase 4 movies until recently. I started watching them in order a few days ago and they're all terrible so far.

Listen, OP, I am going to tell you this as a person who has known Brie Larson and worked with her as a trained professional, and for anyone else who wants to know a thing or two about her.

First of all, Brie Larson is not a bad person. That being said, she is rather obnoxious and quite clueless; you are either with or against her. I have tried to be in the gray with her, but she sees in black and white. I think that it really is a result of her strange upbringing. She has no basic manners, lacks the ability to pick up blatant social cues, etc. I honestly think she has autism spectrum disorder.

Sometime, I remember that she would say things that were so out of the blue and you can't help but feel like, "Okay, Brie, chill out." However, the problem is if you do say that, she will be quite nasty for the rest of the day and construct an internal narrative to make herself feel like she was in the right, usually keeping it to herself, thank goodness. Again, many people do this and not all of them are bad. Brie is just an annoying one that is unfortunately odd like that.

Personally, I think that the way she speaks NEEDS to be thought out, but Brie's weak-points is that she won't think things through like that. She does not think before she speaks, she has a biased worldview, and she is the only one that can be right. She's just ridiculously stubborn and the media makes it look like she is strong.

She was interesting to work with.

What about Franklin Richards?

Im going to find out middle June after pirating it. Im not kidding, i never pay for any digital media. If its something i love too much, like rimworld, i usually drop 50 shekels in the creator´s paypal account or put it inside his mailbox.

just look at that boy body without any grace atleast if she had a nice face but she's a fucking potatoe face

I'll pirate it and then we'll see. When I did that with BP I had to stop 30 mn in because of cringe overdose. So yeah I'll give it a chance.

I'm not going to watch it BECAUSE it's capeshit, I don't need that other bullshit. You people need to grow the fuck up.

I don't watch capeshit anymore. The formula is in, none of it surprises me and all their stories are the same at this point. At least the DCEU tried to make it more interesting. Marvel movies are all the same. Go compare the acts from any 1 2 or 3 in the series, if you watch Iron Man and Thor, the only real difference is the setting, but act 1 is the same, act 2 is the same, so is act 3. Nothing changes and I'm done with shampoo movies that are just rinse lather repeat.

She was homeschooled by her single mother and has daddy issues

she hates white men
so I won't make her feel bad by spending my toxic cis money of this piece of shit

I know. And it shows.

KEK
Is this pic real ?

>Make feminist female empowerment movie
>Make female hero most powerful superhero in your franchise
>Call anyone who says anything negative about your movie a sexist and misogynist. Tell everyone to get over it and it's her turn now.
>Do an early screening for press to get positive reviews which you do get.
>everyone says best parts of a movie are a cat and a white guy dressed as an alien, no one mentions the main character.

Attached: mendelsohn.jpg (450x640, 60K)

You get it. It offers nothing new. All it does is transition a shift from emphasizing capeshit shenannigans to emphasizing social justice issues.

That's where Disney decided to take it after they painted themselves into a corner with "save the city" followed by "save the planet" followed by "save the universe."

They should have been tapping all of the strange abstract multi-dimensional stuff comics like Fantastic Four touched on in the 70s and 80s to push people's imaginations. They ever-so-briefly alluded to the possibilities with Doctor Strange's encounter with Dormammu.

Instead they did "SEE OUR MOVIES OR YOU'RE A BIGOT! ALSO YOU'RE A BIGOT ANYWAY, BUT WE'LL TOLERATE YOUR WHITE BIGOTRY IF YOU'RE GIVING US MONEY! BUT DON'T ASK US TO SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT YOU!"

Fuck that, man!

the endgame trailers are much more boring, and noone assumes the movie is going to be boring. there are great trailers for bad movies and bad trailers for great movies, it doesn't mean anything.

supporting adaptations raping the source material is pretty fucking stupid for someone pretending to be a fan

Attached: ucz1ngink7201.jpg (500x281, 17K)

First MCU flick my family isn’t interested in.

Didn't blind items say several times that she also has a coke habit?

>Something bad will happen
>Looks like she is about to lose and world is doomed
>Oh wait, last minute odds saved day
>World not doomed
>Hooray

>Personally, I think that the way she speaks NEEDS to be thought out, but Brie's weak-points is that she won't think things through like that. She does not think before she speaks, she has a biased worldview, and she is the only one that can be right. She's just ridiculously stubborn and the media makes it look like she is strong.

Like every fucking obnoxious sjw. People doesnt become obnoxious and smug after turning into sjw´s. They became sjw because of it.

We find out the reason Captain Marvel is the most powerful in the MCU is because her power comes directly from third wave feminism.

She doesn't actually save the world. She simply shifts "reality" to an alternate universe, sealing away white high-paid Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor behind her to reveal a new "days of future past" reality with a fine young cast of diversity replacing them.

I thought it was so obvious.

they tried to give her big burly man shoulders

Does that mean Captain Marvel will turn into her Muslim teenage girl counterpart

fuck men

Looks bland and formulaic. Maybe someday. I didn't watch the last 4 standalone Marvel films, so i am sure is not sexism

Disney don't want to show something like this
A beautiful, independent, strong and confident woman
He wants to show a anger woman, with hatred of the men and who dresses in a military man uniform

Attached: 1547400612555.jpg (1000x1000, 173K)

The second one

Attached: Slitheen.jpg (236x177, 7K)

I was told my white male race wasnt welcomed so no thanks. Maybe dont try and alienate people based on their skin color and gender. Oh wait its only okay when blacks and women do it. My bad yes i will be seeing this amazing movie.

Attached: 1533554647729.jpg (600x450, 64K)

Fuck no. I haven't watched a single Marvel movie since Deadpool 1 (awful) and don't intend to start now.

But brie as a white male you told me my race isnt allowed to watch it.

in an ideal white ethnostate movies like this will be banned and women like her will be breeding sows and nothing more

>being an adult and still watching people wearing ridiculous colorful costumes filmed with 90% green screen and cgi

Reminder that capeshit is the most s o y genre

Literally every shill online and all the marketing.

Seriously how much do you make. Im curious?

Attached: 1513452237204.png (536x221, 265K)

>we are supposed to give a chance to megacorp garbage written by algorithm as it was some kind of high art obscure indy shit

Attached: h1g61.png (635x498, 179K)

>IF RACIST TRUMP GETS ELECTED AND DOESN'T LET IN THE ILLEGALS, I SWEAR I'LL MOVE TO CANADA!

Attached: 00damn3.png (429x410, 11K)

>being so hostile and angry when people give you legit reasons why the movie looks bad

Guess how i know your a shill?

Imagine even ironically posting dumb shit like this. How the fuck do you exist in modern society with view points like that?

You literally think women should be forced into "breeding sows"? What about your mom? Should she be bred as well? How about your sisters?

you are an anti white bigot

No.
I'll pirate it, maybe, just to be ready for Endgame.

And as right as you are their just gonna spin it in to "evil white virgins are the ONLY people who dont like this. So if youre not an evil alt right russisn troll go see captain marvel multiple times"

Youd be amazed how real pic related is.

Attached: 1540935233987.png (204x248, 4K)

Brie stop. Your not gonna get me to see this movie.

>It is capeshit, hence it is shit.
What about Iron Man? The Dark Knight? Winter Soldier (which is really more of an action movie than a superhero movie)?

Im half black and her attacking the other side of my ethnicity was frankly disgusting so no im out too. Also sent a strongly worded email to marvel corporate asking why its okay for her to insult people like myself who are half white? Cant wait for the response.

Attached: 1514512667032.jpg (720x1280, 263K)

She was homeschooled by a single mom. They ALL act this way. I worked with a girl who was homeschooled and came from a single parent house. And she did EVERYTHING described to a tee. Like you said she wasnt mean per say but she was very aloof and had next no social skills.

uh last i checked, movies aren't ENTITLED to being given a chance. I DONT owe it a view

>She does not think before she speaks, she has a biased worldview, and she is the only one that can be right.

Who is every liberal in my family for 300 alex

I'll have to give it a chance. Seeing it with my friend who loves Marvel, PRAYING it won't suck, but it probably will

why should I watch capeshit just because it has a female lead

fuck off with your sexism you stupid fucking shit

Attached: 1514666031989.jpg (667x834, 83K)

> Brie carries her own marinara sauce (Rao's) along in her backpack for when restaurants serve her favorite food, mozzarella sticks, with subpar dipping sauce. To unwind, Larson rents a private room at an L.A. karaoke bar and sings while wearing a sheet mask on her face.

Attached: sheet-mask.w700.h700.jpg (640x640, 198K)

>Captain marvely deranged cool wine aunt

She sounds so completely together

Attached: 1541287725763.jpg (328x281, 36K)

do you eat shit every day expecting that one day will taste different?

reminds me of the ghostbusters 2016 defense

Attached: brie chillin.jpg (800x375, 177K)

>Brie carries her own marinara sauce (Rao's) along in her backpack
>mozzarella sticks
one of us

Attached: 59C585FF-FA3B-43D4-94BC-A1D1FBBB8B35.gif (607x609, 514K)

>187k views

Is she really that popular?

"Hello Clarice..."

Attached: creepy brie.jpg (800x542, 211K)

I've seen almost every MCU flick in the theater. The only one I didnt was Thor 2.

Note, that would appear to be an expansive first class airplane seat Ms Environment is flying in.

>This pic
No, I don't think I want to spend my money on Captain Constipation. Already watched superior strong female character movie with real heart.

Attached: 1550911510692.jpg (1365x960, 242K)

I don't give capeshit movies a chance.

Watch Alita instead

> Board airplane, see this in the seat next to you

What do?

Attached: it would be very painfull.jpg (640x799, 295K)

ugh.... barf. Tarantino wouldn't even dare to touch those.

>Brie carries her own marinara sauce (Rao's) along in her backpack

Donald dips his balls in every batch for that extra trumpy taste.

Attached: trump sauce.jpg (800x501, 301K)

Neither. I won't watch it at all

How bad would she flip her shit if she saw this?

>[...] give this movie a chance or [...] watch it?
Nice psy-op, nigger. I won't watch this garbage period.

Attached: 1278528343.jpg (282x272, 13K)

>at least 10 people believed this low effort larp

Full list of MCU movies I watched:
Full list of any movies I watched last year: Mortal Engines.

quick comedy like this is one reason why i keep browsing this malaysian basket weaving site

Hey I was looking forward to some Marvel Cosmic, but then the lead actress raged far and near about how pasty white males were not privileged to see her womyn film ... so I won't.

These are the kinds of spontaneous witty comments that make this site worth it

Agreed. It's not full of its own shit, isn't pushing anything, and actually looks fun.

Honestly the shit show is more entertaining on a daily basis than the movie would ever be.
I want to see the train wreck than the movie.
>No survivors

A majority of Yea Forums users are incels who hate women. So obviously they’ll hate the movie before, during, and after they watch it.

>....who hate women.

Yet spend all day blasting away to women in half the boards here. Funny how that is. But this is the angle you're playing: either financially support a boring redundant movie, or people hate and want to oppress women. The marketing campaign for this one's literally one of socially lynching people into submission. It's fucking pathetic.

Paid? No. I don't read her comics, no desire to see the movie.

Free? Eventually, kinda feel like I have to at some point. Prolly right after I choke down Ant-Mun and Wasp. Wasn't thrilled with the 1st Ant-man movie, little desire to see the 2nd.

pretty low for a Marvel movie

Attached: new_low.png (751x157, 93K)

>will you watch it thinking "this is capeshit with a female lead and I must hate it

i'm not watching it at all. fuck females and fuck capeshit

>Technically the most powerful person in the Marvelverse is The Beyonder.
did he come back? last i saw he exploded and was the big bang in his universe

Based

>crossed wish you were here
based

This is how infinity war looked one day before release. The fact that CM has twice as much votes 12 days before release should tell you how legit they are.

Attached: Owtv1YS.png (753x442, 323K)

It's a superhero movie and the story is the same as the 15 others they made

>Are you even going to give this movie a chance or will you watch it thinking "this is capeshit with a female lead and I must hate it"?
Why haven't the pushers of this narrative brought up Wonder Woman? There was no backlash against this film. Or even the more recent Alita? No backlash there. Why can't they admit the reason there MIGHT be a backlash against Captain Marvel is because Brie Larson is a malignant cunt?

>giving money to the mouse in current year

Attached: 1505190820558.jpg (538x629, 211K)

Give it up holy shit. Time to actually consider one of the anons’ advice and look for a new line of work.
In case youre serious tho, Endgame is a follow up to the MCU’s biggest movie, Infinity War. It will be the final outing for the franchise’s biggest names, RDJ and Chris Evans. It’s already set to make a ton of money due to its set-up alone, which is how they’ll defeat Thanos and undo what happened in the last movie.
Compare that to Captain Marvel which has shitty boring trailers and marketing centered on a cat, most likely due to brie’s toxic nature.
>they showed a boring trailer for a film already set to succeed, no matter what the quality of it is
Fixed it for you. Again, stop being fucking disengenuous.

why do you have to be always so fucking dishonest, leftard? have you forgotten the words of your actress about white males?

>Supreme Intelligence looks like Hillary Clinton
What did they mean by this?

EVER SINCE GETTING THAT UNDESERVED OSCAR SHE WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE FEMINIST ACTIVISM

CURRENTLY THE MOST INSUFFERABLE BITCH IN HOLLYWOOD, ALIENATES EASILY HALF HER AUDIENCE

DISNEY SHOULD INCLUDE A GAG ORDER WITH THEIR CAPESHIT CONTRACTS
ITS GONNA COST EM THIS TIME, WILL UNDERPERFORM BECAUSE OF HER

Pobably not. Wearing the Marvel names makes her feel like Ronald McDonald. It kills any interest outright.

Why does Marvel need characters wearing the company name?

>or will you watch it thinking
I won't watch it at all.

desperation is a stinky cologne, damage control has been initiated

>he thinks female leads are bad

no, just this crazy cunt larson who wants to genocide white men

Attached: alita pathetic.png (1167x800, 1020K)

We liked Wonder Woman.

You're comparing the final trailer meant to draw you into the theatre with the initial teaser meant to make the pubic aware of the project and pique curiosity. And even removed of all context, I find the trailer with a space raccoon in a fishing village more interesting than the generic hero origin story with a voice over that sounds like the actress is reading off cue cards.

look at these beta comic cuck defenders

If there's literally nothing else playing I'll see it otherwise I don't really care.

i'm gonna hate it because it's 123rd capeshit movie released in the past decade and i'm done with this shit

>alita drone is a feminist cuck
of course

How do I know you are the life of the party at social gatherings?

idk, looks no different from any other Marvel film. The press will care more because it's a lady, but why are you so into it here? Is it for the same reason?

Won't even watch it.

Yeah, go figure, when DC figured out that Comic book films should be fun and funny (i.e., just copied Marvel Studios) they made a film that looks like a blast to see. Go fucking figure.

Biel is the proof that a tight costume it's not needed to be sexy, she is like that

Attached: Jessica-Biel-Feet-384971.jpg (894x1500, 252K)

True Marvel fans never supported Ms Marvel to Captain Marvel in comics
Imagine in the cinema

Attached: 1544047168924.jpg (1019x600, 165K)

based

Why is it wrong to have no interest in female power fantasies that bear even less on reality than male ones? I don't know a single woman who measures up to the conventional male badass in terms of ability and accomplishments. Why should I force myself to indulge in it if it feels cringy and stupid?

Genuine question. I don't hate women, I just know this isn't what women really are. It's like watching a Chihuahua act like a guard dog.

Attached: 1344468226977.gif (349x248, 1.74M)

R E N T - F R E E
Can't wait to see how you cucks react when your guy loses re-election

>tight costume it's not needed to be sexy

Attached: 578256a0935e90178ba0a1f6733c0c0.jpg (600x892, 105K)

Unironically fucking BASED

>Why should I force myself to indulge in it if it feels cringy and stupid?

Watch out user (they) dont appreciate this type of logical thinking

Attached: 1510890168760.jpg (300x225, 11K)

Maybe if some of you weren't Incels and actually had sex, you might be able to give a movie like this a chance.

Brie never told any white males not to Fucking see this movie! Never! Never Fucking happened! Stop making shit up!

And now you assholes have gotten this down to 34%! Fucking how!? It was at 45% this morning!

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel

Please Fucking help all people that are respectable and don't hate women go say you are looking forward to seeing this movie! Help stop this movie from gettin Russian bombed!

I was planning on watching it but I won't after seeing how they handle marketing and the angle they are playing.

IMAX forehead

Attached: 2436432737.jpg (400x527, 34K)

I'm going to sneak into the theater and take a big shit on the floor

>food and drinks
You seriously can't go two hours without eating?

Do you disagree that she resembles Hillary?

Much like Black Panther, I might have gone to see it if I’d had nothing to do one day but they made it very clear they didn’t want me to see it. Same shit with this one.

You know which Marvel films didn’t get advertised with “FUCK WHITE MEN”? Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man. Went and saw both in cinemas.

>when you cast the right actress a decade too early

Attached: scarjo.jpg (675x900, 53K)

Is she Winona level autistic?

Attached: 5eb11966eec4a396d7bc7204197f2dbe.jpg (1200x1800, 518K)

Doesn't Rogue have the same powers as Captain Marvel?

Wasn't interestet in this character and movie even before all that libshit agenda, now I'm simply hate it with passion. Fuck capeshit anyway, only liked Ant-Man.

I haven't watched a Marvel Disney movie since the first fucking Captain America. I'm not going to watch it because it's capeshit. Nothing to do with the female lead.

>watching capeshit at all.

I havent been genuinely excited for a super hero movie since Spawn.

Captain Marvel, I'm reading she has a "7th sense"? How does that Fucking work, and how is it any different from a 6th sense?

I said Biel, not everyone

I'm fitting ladies into my trolling quite easy.

And I'm just as impressed too that we got it from 45% to 34%, I'll be really happy at around 29%.

Black Panther be breaking records at the Oscars, and we didn't want little Brie feeling left out. She gets the Lowest All Time RT Preview Percentage Award.

Sound like you're a little salty, maybe it's you that needs a more time with your qt.

Attached: chad.jpg (600x600, 114K)

I dislike theaters so I have no interest in going out just for it when I'd rather save my tolerance for Endgame.

yeah i disagree. the "resemblance" is just that she has short blonde hair. that's it...

> Implies I will spend my money on the movie just cuz, Marvel

Kek

>chubby womanlet that made even less effort than gadot and larson
nah

>"this is capeshit [...] and I must hate it"
I appreciate the effort of them trying to guilt me into watching capeshit but it's not going to work.

Marvel say that you need to watch it to understand Endgame.

Fuck it hit the high seas if that's the case.

She has been constantly talking about how much she hates men on twitter (she's a feminist so what do you expect)

it's not a good idea to shit on your target audience. She's going to be the end of the MCU.

They should fire the bitch and replace her with Ant-Man as the leader of the Avengers.

fag

Attached: 1551030561010.jpg (658x370, 66K)

Capeshit is all garbage.
What I hate about the whole "hurr durr captain marvel sucks" shit is that its coming from people who fawn over RDJ or Cap or some shit and cheered in the theater when Thor arrived in Wakanda.
Be impartial. Call out capeshit in all its forms

I'm sure Yea Forums will have people saying the relevant parts in two sentences.

you're

Why would I watch it when I hate women and minorities?

>will you watch it

no.

based

Rotten Tomatoes themselves confirmed all the votes are legitimate.

Quit trying to shill your trashy feminist movie.

when this movie comes out you guys are going to be cucked just like you did with wonderwoman

What exactly did Brie do to piss people off? I only know of her pusjing cars omg literal real life superhuman and her wanting to use her big visibility to promote girls' rights or something.

yes, the Hulk is a good example of that
He's one of the most powerful characters out there with decades of comic book history of doing technically OP stuff but he's an uncontrollable rage monster who is as likely to smash the good guys as the bad.
I'm always amazed at how out of touch movie execs/producers can be.
Even though there is tremendous backlash against this kind of do-no-wrong girl power, op character type, they still seem to think that the YYaaasss queen slay shit is the way to make a 'strong' female character

Attached: 1548489496994.gif (500x280, 237K)

I'll pirate it

Same trap as Star Wars, keeps going on about how white men are garbage.

>He doesn't like a petite womanlet with some baby fat.
confirmed for the gay

When did "Star Wars" (I'm guessing one of the actresses?) say anything to that extent? Also when did Brie?