Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: 1531240810405.jpg (950x700, 99K)

unironically tessa thompson in whiteface

>women who are not traditionally beautiful don't deserve happiness
This is your mind on incel

ITT: incels getting mad that literal retards are having sex.

Isiah Maxwell - Daisy Ridley

I can see Robbie is balding. Travis will have the last laugh

what's Robbie's endgame?

What is Robbie's major malfunction?

OOF I bet the retarded dude now posts on /pol/ and became an Incel

yo she's retarded though isn't it abit weird.Would you date a retard?

Literal potatoes have better lives than me.

To win the 20 bucks from his friends

I'm not passing on my genes but she should NOT pass on her genes; illness should not be cherished.

Iggy Azalea
Zac Efron
Jonah Hill

Making a youtube channel "Me and my Downs Girlfriend" and get successful easy.

/thread

Tyrone knows what's poppin' and that it ain't her cherry

You and your mother

he did nothing wrong.

Attached: Niggerloled.jpg (266x392, 30K)

Robbie might not be exactly the brightest bulb. It might be a school for the not-so-gifted.

Back in the early 90s (I'm a bit of an actual boomer, just roll with it) I was part of a team that managed a halfway house for people who are borderline intellectual functioning. Mentally retarded. It was mixed sex, but the dormitory was segregated. Basically these people were taught life skills and how to live a semi-independent life, but they would never truly be on there own. Anyway, we had one guy who was just the most handsome man I have ever seen. Handsome in a way that everyone thinks he's handsome, not "hot" or whatever, just classically handsome.

One of the girls learned how to fuck him. She then told the other girls, who then proceeded to fuck him. This guy could not tie in shoes in a reasonable amount of time, but he had a harem of mentally retarded women lusting after him. It got to the point where he was basically doing nothing but fucking all day, which was when we found out about it. A hotly contested debate was held on the merits of allowing them to have sex, since the mentally retarded are incapable of giving informed consent. A group of us said that sex is a natural biological drive and they are simply showing signs of development.

What is interesting is that there was no social breakdown. There were no fights over the guy from the women he fucked, they were all pretty orderly about it.

you JUST KNOW

I'm a 27-year-old virgin and watching those shows about autists dating fills me with nothing but a comfy sort of joy. Watching someone who needs cuecards to tell when someone's happy find a partner is just so wholesome.

This

h-he's getting darker!

they're just friends

Women are programmed to go for the best they can get. That includes retarded women, too. And handsome retard = alpha of the retards.

You can't trust them to not breed unfortunately.

Just because he looks normal doesn't mean he's not a major Sperg

Downses can't breed easily, Robbie can bareback her as much as he likes

just friend.

Attached: 23826342_1798037023827023_6319994468658722373_o.jpg (1077x1077, 224K)

>One of the girls learned how to fuck him.
As in how to get him to fuck them, or was he so retarded that they used him like a realdoll and the trick was to figure out how to get him prepped?

Healthy male/downie female actually stand a decent chance at producing offspring.

but they have one chance in 3 to one chance in 2 to have a baby with down syndrome

How do you even fuck something that hideous? Do you put like a bag over the face or something? Because I cant imagine getting an erection with something that looks like it belongs in the horror houses of Disneyland.

what a lucky guy.

Attached: 14681917_1633348390295888_6212195132754928973_o.jpg (1536x2048, 266K)

>JUST FRANDS THOUGH
she feels she's to good for her own species, how sad

You have to understand that the bona fide mentally retarded have intense difficulty learning tasks and can be exceedingly child-like. That's why they say "the suspect is on the developmental level of a six year old" or somesuch when describing a perpetrator.

Basically what happened is that they were alone together, they bumped into each other a few times, boy says something feels nice, girl doesn't know what's going on, experimentation occurs, girl says something feels nice, boy doesn't know what's going on, experimentation occurs, and there you go. That's why playing doctor is something that's now forbidden, kids have very little self restraint.

Arya looks great

>tfw no downy gf who aggressively grabs ny cock.

That's dangerous, they have retard strength.

Kek

Attached: 1544040620241.jpg (272x272, 19K)

>decent
Anything less than 99% isn't decent.

Attached: 646.png (525x1710, 801K)

>mfw imagining an adult mental retard going back to her friends and ecstatically telling them about this magical thing she's just discovered that makes it feel very super nice, letting them all in on the secrets of the universe

Attached: Laughing Hooligans.jpg (300x215, 16K)

that is some top tier trolling right there

Is sarah ourguy?

It's Doctor Phlox, you shitlord

If this is real, I want to marry Sarah Thomas

lel, the SNP are completely incapable of banter

>even a downy is a hypergamous roastie

kek anyone telling you women don't live in ez mode is lying

Underrated

Attached: 1524167218_1515362717612.jpg (258x330, 21K)

lmao

Just sterilize them and let them got on with it

>playing doctor is something that's now forbidden
it is?