Kendrick fucked up Anthony emotionally

Kendrick fucked up Anthony emotionally.
youtu.be/fLoTcwaMdXQ

Attached: 1652148507272.png (1583x1080, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LK3C9IytrLI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmYdIykD5g8
youtu.be/HMoaEPP6-_A
youtube.com/watch?v=goQ-icQTWUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea, sure it did

is he even a person? he's so fake its insane

>reactor
No I don’t kmkw why anyone watches those

>he's so fake its insane
It just gets worse and worse.

gay ass bald ass nigga

He's sold out so hard it's insane. His old videos had so much personality and you could tell he was speaking from the heart even if you disagreed with him. Now he's a total soulless youtube hustler who looks and acts like channel analytics run his life.

He is probably on ssris or wellbutrin or something now

I know it's so fucking retarded. He used to actually be entertaining because he was like a normal person that just liked to talk about music. Now he's full soulless pandering woke NPC. It's so fake because there's hundreds of videos of the old Fantano.

I remember his cameo in a sargon video or something telling SJWs to drink bleach lol. Hope he takes his own advice

>"Take my opinion with a grain of salt"
>"Because I'm a white guy"
Well I take your opinion with a grain of salt because you're a massive faggot, not because of the white thing.

I don't really think badly of him because he's clearly only doing this for youtube money from clueless zoomers and self-hating millennials. I'd do it too if I could since it's basically free money.

what a phony faggot

>cries when Mac died even though he panned everyone of his releases
>cries awkwardly during Big Thief interview

and now this lmaoo

Attached: 56606144-021D-4DC5-BAAA-E805A5830AE8.jpg (827x575, 182.52K)

Damn he really said that? What a fucking clown. He should just drink clorox at this point, what a pandering fake faggot.

I don't know what side you're on but that made me laugh hard.

i wish music could make me cry

"take my opinion with a grain of salt"
always man, always

That image fucking kek.
>>cries when Mac died even though he panned everyone of his releases
He did the same thing with logic, shit on all of his albums then gave the lost one a positive review so he could give a positive send off for his rap career.
Good music makes me cry. Not this pretentious slop.

This will. youtube.com/watch?v=LK3C9IytrLI

>we should stop killing each other and sheeit
OMG MINDBROKEN THIS BROKE ME

The funny part is rap songs have had that exact same message for decades yet the hood never listens. It's almost as if it's not a cultural issue but a systematic one. Kendrick rapping about gang killings at this point is like a rock band singing about drugs, could not be anymore fucking trite and boring.

Kanye is the only rap artist that can draw genuine emotion out of me. Kendrick always feels like he's rapping from a far away POV just observing things. His delivery is just so distant and same-y. I can't buy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmYdIykD5g8

It’s not that good

>Now he's full soulless pandering woke NPC

Attached: 1320529223886.jpg (363x310, 33.34K)

Fantano fellates Kendrick for having a god complex for nearly twelve minutes. This is so goddamn embarrassing.

> I don't know what side you're on
Are you retarded lol

Pro nigger or pro white.
The only sides that matter.

The skruggle of the black mannnnee hurtn me deep in mah soul n shieet

>He's unironicly mind broken by American politics and BBC
Come on bro you're embarrassing the board rn, I don't want us to end up like Yea Forums. Do not whine and pull up your damn pants.

SSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEIIIITTTTTTTTTTT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 2000.jpg (1335x2000, 167.67K)

Fuck no I will embarrass the board and turn it into Yea Forums.

This guy is on the same level of cringe as that star wars guy who cried at everything if not worse

H€ELP ME FENTAYAL *ack*

Yea, it's weird because that guy got totally clowned but fantano remains "respected" because hes an established e-celeb because he reviewed drake albums.

How the fuck do you cry to something you can't relate personally, jesus fuck americans value more the media they consoom than themselves

He could have collected himself and made a normal video, but he chose to start filming mid into some kind of cry

why?

I know you're most likely a teenager but this board has been the absolute worst of this site for the past 10 years. T. Addicted to 4channel for 15 years

veganism turns you into a woman

Music itself has never made me cry, but crying to music is a peak living experience

Ever been to /pol/? That place makes Yea Forums look positively sane.

>How the fuck do you cry to something you can't relate personally
>Autist learns what empathy is
Kek. It's still embarrassing because the song is not even slightly sad or emotional but still lmao.

youtu.be/HMoaEPP6-_A

You motherfuckers are tired. I haven't been on Yea Forums in years, but people were calling him too liberal back in the early 2010s and making fun of him for having a black girlfriend. He hasn't changed at all.

to show black people that he down with the hood kizzin n such.

Narcissist trying to convince their audience of loser sycophants that they're a normal human being and has emotions, when in reality almost every display of emotions he has is contrived for attention.

He fucked melon up, huh?

sam post-world peace is cringe but his flow and lyricism are top tier here
surprised he hasn't done more stuff like this

He even fell for the “neon-backlit streamer room” meme

based Ye enjoyer

>Having the black rapper say nigga for you
Kino

Okay, this one was just weird.

He leads off with a clip of him "crying" and immediately goes into this
>Wow just wow I um okay Hey guys Anthony here and oh boy I'm just so overwhelmed right now but I gotta just, wow
but he cuts out the part he was even supposedly reacting to. The song isn't even emotionally very powerful nor does it seem like it's even intended to be, this is truly a case of a white man in his mid 30s breaking down in tears (or at least pretending to) in complete and utter awe at the sight of a black person. His analysis of the song still doesn't make any sense out if why he might've been crying. I'm rambling but that was just so bizarre.

>cries awkwardly during Big Thief interview
I'm trying to watch it now and I genuinely can't get through it holy shit
It hurts

Why do all his videos read like my last minute padded out essays in college

>"Sisyphisean task"

Attached: AdoredAnyGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif (350x200, 673.98K)

Because he never evolved with the way he actually talks about music. He still describes stuff the same way he would 10 fucking years ago

>The song isn't even emotionally very powerful nor does it seem like it's even intended to be
Yeah it's not like blacker the berry where he's trying to evoke an emotion, this just feels like his random thoughts.
>I'm rambling but that was just so bizarre.
I had basically the same response, it's just such a befuddling video that it's hard to construct thoughts about it. He's so far away from a genuine review at this point, he's basically doing critic theater.

>a bloo bloo muh dead niggers
Not my problem.

gotcha, you're a nigger lover

this can't be real

This didn't need to be 12 minutes, let me summarize for everyone:

>He ummm...has a savior complex
>Yeah, yeah, black artists
>He's like egotistical and stuff
>But it's beautiful because he recognizes it
>I get how this song is a concept like many of his other songs and he dies midway
>But he's like jesus because he has a savior complex and like he uhh..did what he wanted
>With his platform, as a black artist
>Repeats his same points for 5 more minutes

It's truly pathetic shit

Just checked out the song in question, and while well done, it's not very exceptional in any way other than the music video. This only serves to further justify something I've been saying. Rap is largely, far more than the music itself, a personality dick-riding fandom. Who is saying it is far more important than what they say or how.

every time this literal soijak cries, it reminds me of dsp's crocodile tears over how "his life's been tough over the past decade, it has."
youtube.com/watch?v=goQ-icQTWUQ

>This only serves to further justify something I've been saying. Rap is largely, far more than the music itself, a personality dick-riding fandom.
100 fucking % this. Just look at the way old heads ride Jay Z cock even though he objectively is mid. It's not surprising that the VIN diagram between DBZ and rap fans is a fucking circle, it's all rooting for your personal favorite weirdo who has some artificial skill.

his white guilt will not let this album be anything but a 10

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. The message of the song has been in so many rap songs before it, there's nothing special about this song in terms of lyricism, message, flow, beat, fucking anything. I knew this overrated douche would not provide anything of substance.

>white guy
>Fantano

Attached: 1623504769707.jpg (1242x1231, 196.84K)

Attached: worst take of your life.png (1075x1074, 1.51M)