It hits a little too close to home

it hits a little too close to home

Attached: a4f364310b35fd894b3e24fc8f3d5c87c12f5166.jpg (980x550, 221K)

in retrospect harry was such a beta fag

Why did he choose the pajeets of all people?

>getting bottom of the barrel girls
>still getting none
Story of my life

have you been to London lately? that's all there is.

Whats more weird is that Harry thinks Chang, or whatever is the name, is more attractive than Pajeetina.

C'mon, guys Parvati was pretty cute. Don't look up her modern photos - the wal already found her

Attached: parvatipattl-200x206.jpg (200x206, 10K)

Because Indian chicks are easy as shit

Based bongs banging dat sweet pajeet pussy. Harry and Ron honouring the tradition

I don't really think they were not attractive, but socially speaking they don't seem too popular, considering that they were Harry and Ronny last minute desperate date.

Harry and Hermione should have married. Why did he marry that ugly ginger, and why did they cast the world's ugliest ginger

FEET OFF THE FUCKING TABLE NOW!

how does the idea of hand-me-down robes exist when you can literally enchant needles to make you new ones

>inb4 stitching is more difficult than turning a rat into a goblet

What was they problem again? The dudes don't wanna dance because they were thirstin for hermoine or somethin?

I thought they were not the first ones to ask to the ball because they were sisters and nobody wanted to offend one of them by asking another one

A point was made that practically every girl wanted to go with Harry.
It's not like he had no other choice.

I really like that they were dressed in a traditional Indian dresses instead of european ones

Rajesh here. Parvati was too good for Dan*el Radcl*ffe.

Harry wanted the asian chick, Ron wanted Hermione

he was slightly less Beta in the book

Harry doesn't know classic dances and is too beta to dance to their magical punk rock band. Ron is salty because of hermione and his oldass dress

The Asian chick in retrospect would have been a good wife for Harry

No reader would root for him if he had the personality of his chad bully father

The original plan was to kill off Ron in the 5th book I believe. In any case gingers can get a lot uglier than he has, he's doing alright all things considered.

You are not supposed to think about things like that.

Where is the pasta?

>inb4 stitching is more difficult than turning a rat into a goblet
I guess medieval and prehistoric wizards had their servants to do all the stitching and other trivial shit so they just didn't think of making a spell to stitch a dress. No servant could turn rats into goblets though

>dating an indian girl is seen as a completely negative experience
>dating an oriental asian girl is seen as wholesome
what the FUCK was Rowling's problem?

very true.
if you have blue eyes, Indian and Sri Lankan girls will be all over you.

It hits too close to the fact that this is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>if you have blue eyes, girls will be all over you.
I thought that were only japs and some other chinks

not as easy as white women

no, poo asians care WAY more than squint asians.

This pissed me off. How come Harry, a rich and famous quiditch seeker and Triwizard champion who recently killed a fucking dragon, was unable to find a date for the ball? He should've had girls throwing themselves at him to be seen as his date, but instead he was forced to go with Pavarti at the last minute. What was Rowling on when she wrote this?

Her period

I can't tell if Indian girls are top tier or low tier for partners yet.

>no pic
1/10, 1 point for the effort made.

Harry and Luna should have been together. Instead Rowling felt the need to insert herself as Ms. Mary Sue Ginny as the series progressed.

They smell pretty weird, and they seem pretty hairy. Maybe you're into both of those things.

why was hermoine crying during that shit again? was it because chad pumped and dumped and took her virginity? cant she conjure up a new hymen

>no pic
>that weak ass opening
You shouldn't have posted anything at all.

>why was hermoine crying during that shit again?
It was because Ron was being a dick to her

She was too hung up on Cedric. I don't remember if the scene was in the movies or not, but they try going on a date and she keeps crying.
>"hey, I was the last one to see your boyfriend alive and am the reason he got killed"
Not a good foundation for a relationship

>The original plan was to kill off Ron in the 5th book I believe
Should've happened.
He was entirely useless from then on.

>Harry not taking the initiative and dragging both girls back to the dorm fucking them raw leaving Ron to wish he could have done the same

Hey now, I have masturbated a lot to that "ugly ginger" so you better watch your mouth