Pour for out for Thugger. He’s fucked

Pour for out for Thugger. He’s fucked.

Attached: 5F334763-7696-47CF-99D0-1906F8C20692.jpg (1200x900, 99.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeidenWSBTV/status/1523837883383230470
twitter.com/NAACPYOUNGBOY/status/1523855197101039630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What

BREAKING: Rappers
@youngthug
@1GunnaGunna
among 28 defendants charged in 56 count indictment in Fulton County. My colleague
@MarkWinneWSB
& I have exclusive details.
@wsbtv twitter.com/SeidenWSBTV/status/1523837883383230470 idk about us law but i think this is really bad

I fucked him.

Just looked it up Gunna too on Rico charges so they are pretty much at the mercy of the feds

Biden will pardon him.

He had a good run

Attached: 1651418276451.gif (498x234, 3.79M)

He will get off easy cap this
Free my nigga Jeffery, he gave us too many god-tier mixtapes to go away forever

It’s almost like it’s not economic

It's a state rico case, so he's not quite as fucked as he would be if it was the feds.

He’s a gang rapper. His entire image is centered around perpetuating gang culture and he has always associated himself with organized crime. So for young thug as an individual, his reason for committing crime wasn’t economic.

>successful music career, making money
>still engage in criminal billshit like a dipshit
Lock his dumb fuck ass up and throw away the key. Fucking retard

6ix9ine was charged in a RICO case as well and didn't get any time

There is at least 1 Attempted murder charge that I’ve seen lmao he’s going away for awhile

Chud

*murder

cuz that nigga gave up all his associates lol not gonna happen this time however it is state level rico so maybe less serious

it's over

Who’s rico

I bet your corny ass listens to The Beatles

NAEOUGH!! THUGGAH!!

Attached: mgid_arc_content_southparkstudios.jpg (960x540, 74.5K)

You don't understand holding weight in the streets. This mans gonna live well inside.

Feddie Gibbs made a call to the police and got Gunna locked up

Attached: 1652150766725.gif (263x200, 1.56M)

Gibbs wouldn't rat.

Apparently Thugger rented a car that was used for a drive by in 2015 and approved another hit while he was in jail. He's going away for a while

Still in jail, not really a W

Attached: Screenshot_20220423-112405_Instagram.jpg (1080x1088, 115.77K)

Bro thuggas ass
Get a life nigglet

;_;

Attached: FSXM0H2VUAAkVf8.jpg (1280x1280, 84.68K)

NOOOOOOO..... rap is over bros.

Rip my nigga thug. We gon miss you. Snitches be getting all the homies locked up. Shit's straight fuckd up

No one cares new Kendrick is out

look it's another thread where white people tell other white about the code of the streets and respect. Shits pathetic, get a fucking life.

yes: if you're going to commit crimes in Atlanta, don't do it in the fucking county you live in. Make the 10 minute drive from Buckhead and get a property in Decatur or anywhere NOT in Fulton county.

cause he ratted on literally everyone

why?

lmao retarded rappers

bix nood

twitter.com/NAACPYOUNGBOY/status/1523855197101039630
the cope

The nigga wearing dresses and skirts? Nah, he's gonna get passed around like currency, lmao.

the tl;dr is fulton county is very wealthy, very powerful, very bureaucratic and very racist. most counties in atlanta just want your money but futon wants to send a message and take your money and end your bloodline.

no this is always funny

>and very racist
the largest ethnic group there is black. Part of it is literally in Atlanta. I don't know what the fuck you are smoking.

Do you think they do crimes on accident or is it some retarded hood mentality

black people have been discriminated against in fucking Africa. impressively retarded statement, user.

Kek based

I remember when thug removed a great pusha T verse from a pop smoke song because it criptically mentioned drake, I don't feel too bad

damn he was the only retarded trapper i enjoyed

Attached: 1650637768202.jpg (634x590, 144.3K)

Hey it's this the thread for sad white guys pretend to be black

blak pipo moment

>Fulton
Maybe I’ll go watch the trial. I’m a lawyer in Atl

'organised crime' is a racist dogwhistle

yo homie aint no one finna pretend to be black itt fuck outta here

it's obvious anti Italian. baka

>no songs posted at all

6ix9ine was never fingered as the leader of the Nine Trey Bloods anyway. Who is Thug gonna rat out? He's the big fish here, no one is above him in YSL.

there are multiple looking at life. If their smart someone is gonna rat. charge 2 is murder btw.

Attached: FSXZhmgVcAA-2Mc.jpg (1125x1214, 200.15K)

Attached: FSXZhmfUYAIO-ZQ.jpg (1125x1117, 167.75K)

>Sergio Kitchens aka Gunna
why does he use a shitty generic rap name like Gunna?
Sergio Kitchens is a much cooler name for a rapper, sergio sounds designer and kitchens has the crack cooking connotation, the bars write themselves

The underlings will definitely rat, they always do, Thug's problem is the cops aren't looking for him to rat, they're looking for guys to rat on him so they can put him away

C'mon, they used the Black Guy Name Generator for some of these.

gunna is fine.
I have always liked it.
It's simple and rolls off the tongue pretty easily.
Sergio Kitchens is a mouth full.

>Black Guy Name Generator
yea, some of those name generators really be that good.