tosser

SEETHING HOT
SPACED, REDDIT, CRINGE
PILLS, BLUE
RUSTIC, POUR SOME OIL ON IT
PERFECTION

>Overused
You say that on a board that orbits around Big Guys and Sneed for years

Attached: 1538902564319.webm (1067x600, 2.86M)

RETORT,
NICE AND BASED

Attached: 4654412543.jpg (386x374, 31K)

then why dont you fuck off and create some OC you piece of shit low life. Go fucking hang yourself you garbage.

He's too mellow and nice now. I want the old IT'S RAW YOU FUCKING DONKEY" Gordon back!

10 KNORR STOCK POTS

IN

Attached: 00087b5.jpg (862x485, 49K)

What’s this dudes problem?

Not enough stock pots

uh you dont get to serve raw food

PIKEY PICNIC
I
K
E
Y

based

HEAD NICE AND HOT

Attached: 1517132962710.jpg (440x386, 37K)

I AINT NO REDDIT CHEF

>work in local michelin restaurant
>head chef is ramsay but on cocaine
>have plates thrown after me on a daily basis
>insane pressure to handle everything well on the first try, or be mercilessly shouted down with personal insults
>literally the most intimidating man I've ever met, despite him being a 5'5" cannonball of flesh
>people still think that ramsay's shit is just some shit he pulls for the camera
Don't get into the restaurant industry, lads

absolutamiente BASEADO

Why is it like that? I get that things are high pressure, but a ton of jobs are and you dont see things like that. What is it with that level of anger?

Attached: 2438739465.jpg (178x255, 12K)

Attached: basedandredpilled.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

youtube.com/watch?v=aDL0HJNvKXY

Attached: 04923873456.jpg (1070x701, 54K)

>1
Nice what restaurant?

always tired, constant stress, horrible hours, shit pay for most people and most chefs have a general alcohol problem as well
t. guy who works in one of the best restaurants in Aus

The restaurant work environment is insane.
In top-tier kitchens, staff works 14-20 hours a day under constant pressure, with barely any breaks/food/water.
Yet most of them barely break even, so any serious fuck-up can cost them their livelihood and reputation.
Apprentices are basically broken down and dehumanized, like in the military, to be built up into the perfect unflinching "YES CHEF" cooking and cleaning machine.
This is on top of a really individually competitive environment.
That means everyone is on edge all the time, and will absolutely fucking explode and fight over the smallest inconveniences - especially in the restaurants where everyone (including waiters) are on coke to deal with the long hours.

wtf is that suppose to be?

That sounds fucking terrible. If I had a passion for food Id want to work in a smaller restaurant. Sure, I wouldn't get paid us much, and my career wouldn't develop is fast as it could, but it least I wouldn't die of a heart attack at age 50

Looks like either a pancake or a crepe

the 'brigade system' as it's known, is literally based on the military

They have very small penises

SNEED

FEED AND SEED

>20 hours a day
I can make a sandwich in 2 minutes lmao

OHNOHONOHNOHONJONOHOHOHOHOH YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HIM , THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

The thing is you NEED perfection to work in a Chef Hat/Michelin stared restaurant. When i first started all my errors were highlighted because if customers are paying upwards of 50 dollars of some of the best quality ingredients money could buy you absolutely dont want to fuck it up. I remember in my first year of apprenticeship i fucked up a fillet of some Murray cod that was expensive as shit and the prep for it took awhile (fermented beans and some other shit cant remember) and the entire plate came out of my pay and i was chewed out for a good 9 minuted.

PANCITO, LINDO Y CALIENTITO

>hijacks your thread
Don’t mind me just cutting in with ol’ strikes out jacky boy

Attached: D42EBA8F-6A1B-48E8-BA8B-49F91202E280.jpg (200x185, 5K)

its not the cook time, service might be 12-2 and 5-10 but you spend alot of time doing prep work, which is essentially just preparing everything youll need to cook during service