Is Yea Forums excited for Captain Marvel?

Is Yea Forums excited for Captain Marvel?

Attached: EA30EF2B-9FDB-4616-9F1E-BB3A590BA28B.jpg (1242x967, 174K)

based ban evasion poster

I can only hope they end this fucking shit after the conclude Infinity War, it's gone on long enough

Attached: 1550967414694.jpg (640x823, 361K)

Yas kven sleigh

kek

This right here

Ha, didn't the jannies just delete your ass?!

We got a battle of wills folks! DCfag vs The Jannie. Who will win?

Incel.

>that op image

Attached: 1550722207288.jpg (1100x800, 125K)

Such a great method to get people enthused to see a movie.

butthurt DelusionalCuck

no

I guess you want another 20 years of this shit?

fucking roasties and their single digit IQ

Not user, but Marvel just got the rights to Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Deadpool, Gambit, Doctor Doom, X-Men, etc.

Yeah, I'd like 10 more years of them integrating those characters into the Avengers universe.

But as far as DC goes, they're already dead. You have WW and Aquaman sequels, but beyond that you've already fired Batman and Superman. Flash film is on the rocks. Any future team ups have been cancelled. All that's left to do now is reboot stories and characters they just restarted 3 years ago.

DC is a bottomless blackhole of creativity and they are single handedly ruining capeshit. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1549330885579.jpg (1500x2250, 286K)

>Yeah, I'd like 10 more years of them integrating those characters into the Avengers universe.
Why? Every single movie is the same fucking thing just with a fresh coat of paint

>actually using tumblrboxd

lmao

Attached: 1495815852857.png (1117x800, 556K)

Why? Cause I wanna see the following films:

>Spiderman/Daredevil/Wolverine team up vs The Sinister Six (including Venom thanks to new Sony deal)

>Gambit led X-Men in House of M storyline feat. Scarlet Witch (explaining the creation of mutants)

>Fantastic Four teaming up with Deadpool and Ant Man to take down a rouge Superman named Sentry.

>All culminating in a Secret Wars film with Doctor Doom defeating the Beyonder.

There are so many possibilities now, it's rediculous.

Meanwhile... DC IS FUCKING DEAD. they have no hope for the future, no prospects. And that is why you seethe and cry like a little bitch. MARVEL fucking owns you.

Why do you keep trying to frame this as Marvel vs DC. I don't give a fuck about any of that garbage.

Yes

I love this image because it goes both ways
Note how the previous guy didn't even really make an argument

shes cute, I would support her no matter what.

>spends his day commenting in every capeshit thread
>"I don't care about capeshit!"

Hahaha!! Go back to your Alita General, sorry it was a flop.

they have 80 years of comics and arround 35k of them published

nice projection

i bet you even like the new star wars movies you fucking mindless drone

Why are they all forgetting ww? It was just 2 years ago, major blockbuster, success un all fields, no hate attached and with woman lead

Letterboxd is if IMDB and tumblr had a retarded baby

>lets put lipstick on a pig, that will enhance our sex's reputation for accuracy.

Don't worry, OP, we're as overwrought a bunch of sissy boys as you.

Imagine having such shit opinions and being called out on them so frequently that you've made a game of it.

>lets put lipstick on a pig, that will enhance our sex’s reputations or accuracy.
>that IS your sex’s reputation for accuracy, OH

Attached: CC4E70A2-24D2-41BC-9E20-CB760E98FF6C.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>it's another "ha ha look at all the fragile people bitching about this specific thing yet the only comments are people talking about people bitching" episode

OH GREAT, ANOTHER CRAPTIN MARVEL THREAD, 6-10 AT ANYONE TIME FOR MONTHS NOW.
>i hate capeshit but imma spend all day, every day talking about it

Attached: 1550787529382.webm (640x272, 2.2M)

kys

wow, you sure showed them!

ok

no

>flase idea
lmao keep telling yourself that
You are working for free just like the jannitor