God needed a comedian

God needed a comedian.

Attached: 13-norm-macdonald-1.w570.h712[1].jpg (570x712, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N2dDf41R0G8
youtu.be/d5kpXhq5nHM
youtu.be/rxtkks_a3dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching his 2000 appearance on The View vs his 2018 appearance
Horrible to see a man get so broken.

Attached: 224502889612052.jpg (140x250, 4K)

9/11 was a national tragedy

Gilbert was funnier.& I distrust the Christ killers.

Norm is the only modern comedian that speaks truth to power.

All other faggot "depressed" millennial and Jew comedians are simply power speaking. They articulate the dominant power structure's morality and live disgusting, meaningless urbanite lives.

Consider Norm, who obviously has a nostalgia for simple, rural Canadian living, a genuine Christian morality, disdain for sexual hedonism. Yet he doesn't preach anything, he embodies a masculine, plain speaking tone and post-ironic (You could say new sincere) absurdism that disarms people, especially Jews. This is why last year when his show was released they came down on him, it had nothing to do with what he said about Roseanne, it's about how he says things, what stance he takes, the fact that he is undoubtedly an Aryan.

1999 appearance is underrated. worth it for the poker story and the woman awkwardly flirting with norm. barbara walters isn't too much of a cunt this time either.
youtu.be/N2dDf41R0G8

Is it true the show isn't coming back? If so that sucks. First season was hit or miss but it would have found it's footing. If he was gonna go back to the podcast again I wouldn't care but we know that will never happen.

Bullshit. I loved Gilbert but Norm was a real man of culture and his passion for literature was well crafted in his jokes. So very subtle though, borderline Kaufman-esque. A great comedian gone too soon :(

That's right now you're thinking like Albert Fish

>real man of culture and his passion for literature was well crafted in his jokes. So very subtle though, borderline Kaufman-esque
Fuck that gay shit, I just what some dick jokes.

Either Netflix was trying to put him on a leash or he had something else planned on there that didn't go through.

But he has Chris Farley

Norm Macdonald made god laugh.

In the last view appearance he says something along the lines of "yeah, I don't have a lot of consenual sex" Noone even reacted to that

Why did he pander to Netflix and make such a pussy ass show though?

imagine being the type of person who hates norm. norm macdonald truthers. lmao

Norm is overrated, but not very.

Well it was a joke but they were all in politically correct mode and wanted to say "oh no there's nothing wrong with consensual sex". But yeah I think he doesn't have relationships with women any more. He might whack off here and there but otherwise is celibate.

It was a short show and didn't have time to drift into the wild freewheeling areas as the podcast. And no one cares if you do jokes about knife rape on a podcast. When it's an actual show, Richard Clock's victims' relatives might call the newspapers and make it a whole thing. But besides that Netflix is politically correct in some ways. They're fine with sex stuff and violence and swearing but not any perceived bigotry. Man, that Chinaman joke that Norm tried to turn into an Irishman joke just didn't work any more.

youtu.be/d5kpXhq5nHM

Say what you will of Toe Rogan, but at least he saved his Fear Factor money and doesn't have to suck off fuckers at Netflix.

One of the last funny comics around, it'll be a tragedy when he passes

DID HE DIED?

..... 9/11 !

Nothing he says would offend them anyway. He could easily do a Netflix show without changing anything. Especially since he jumped on the anti-Alex Jones bandwagon and sucked off Twitter. He just makes enough already he doesn't have to do that. Pretty sure Norm was making nothing off his podcast. He mocked his only advertiser till they dropped him. His shows always end quickly and he's a compulsive gambler, he needs money that Rogan doesn't need.

He's special. I knew it a long time. I love his joke at the end of this video. Especially since he's telling it to Andy Samberg ago.youtu.be/rxtkks_a3dI

>jumped on the anti-Alex Jones bandwagon
Alex was hassling parents of dead Sandy Hook children and calling them liars. Fuck Alex Jones after that shit.

Sandy Hook was a false flag.

>Fuck Alex Jones after that shit.
Fuck off back to your twitter hugbox. No one gives a shit about that story, he was silenced specifically because of his political speech and this "victims of sandy hook" is a total rationalization for the power structure. Even if you considered it immoral it is protected anyways.

Comedy is the only thing that makes me feel anymore

Attached: image.jpg (400x325, 91K)

>but at least he saved his Fear Factor money
I have no doubt the Joe Rogan Experience makes him way more money than Fear Factor ever did. He's been doing it over a decade now, he's set for life

since we are on the topic of norm, does anyone know what the magic trick was supposed to be in that youtube red carpet video? wtf was supposed to happen?

yeah netflix killed it

He thought 9/11 was a lie and OKC was a lie, and almost everything else in the news. They wanted a reason to take him down so they fixated on the Sandy Hook thing. It was an orchestrated thing where every social media group at tue same time deplayformed him. Had he just done some new thing to break the terms of every platform he was on? No, he did what he always does. In fact the media tried to make it controversial that Twitter hadn't deplatformed him on the same day as everyone else. Twitter said he hadn't broken their terms of contract, but got bullied into dropping him shortly after. He never told anyone to harass anyone. If people do that, the people responsible are guilty. There have always been conspiracy theories. I'm sure with all the JFK conspiracy theories some innocent guys got accused of being in on it. That used to be accepted as just part of free speech and people just shrug it off.
Joe Rogan is a fairweather friend who saw Alex getting deplatformed and worried that he could be next if he promoted him. Joe himself used to believe the moon landing was fake - isn't that implicitly calli g a ton of astronauts and people who work at NASA hoaxers? How is that okay but the Sandy Hook thing is terrible?

He ain't dead nigga

It did what it was supposed to and the magician was supposed to be surprised but he fucking sucked at selling it.

>you aren't allowed to talk about conspiracy theories if it hurts someones feelings!
shoot yourself faggot

The governments of the world are the ones who concoct most conspiracy theories and proliferate them into the public consciousness to make themselves seem more powerful than they actually are.

The more I read about this Norm fella the more i care for him

Holy shit. Does he say "a lot of power here, a lot of Jews" at 6:23?

all of you free-thinkers sure like to parrot the same thoughts

Do you realize Norm was fucking with those idiots?
>I hope I didn't offend anyone

why when god just god brody as an opener?

You can always tell when Norm is just dicking around because he wear a big, shit-eating grin on his face. He wasn't fucking with anyone on the View, he was shitting his pants. Knowing Netflix I don't think it's impossible some higher up broke his balls and forced him to get serious about things.

"A lot of juice"

He probably meant Jews, but saying juice gave him plausible deniability.

Holy shit, you're right. Not the first time. He did that bit about Marlon Brando on SNL.

Postsasso

you piece of shit I thought he actually died

I don't know why it took me so long to get into him, but for whatever reason he just clicked for me last week and i've been listening to him for hours a day since then. Yay.

what? he's not even sick

Nice non-argument. I don't even follow Alex Jones, I don't engage in that conspiracy theory and I consider him to be pure comedy.

I thought this at first but there's too many moments in that interview where he seemed to be trying to bait people. Like when he was trying to get Joy Behar to say "retard" or "down's syndrome" even though she didn't take the bait. Plus... he doesn't actually apologize in there.

I'd love to see him star in a serious role in a movie or tv series

Attached: 1543658349000.jpg (2012x2048, 548K)

can u remind me what the chinamen joke was? I remember dying laughing when i first heard it and surprised when he changed it, then unsurprised when the joke bombed

Why did he have to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
oh norm definetaly will meet his fucking god, that's for sure.

You didn't watch his shows.

He needs room to fit jack dorsey’s Cock and balls.

Sandy hook is a town of satanists, but Alex Jones didn’t even do any of that, faggot. Stop believing everything (((they))) tell you.

That’s a stupid conspiracy theory.

>all of you free-thinkers sure like to parrot the same thoughts
all of you free-thinkers sure like to parrot the same thoughts

Attached: 7DE04E45-863F-469C-9200-C00114976896.jpg (125x93, 2K)

He’s a shitty actor but a top tier comedian

norm's stuff got stale, especially these days. macdonald live's last season and on netflix blow.

i dunno why people rave about this guy, his level of 'funniness' is merely 'acceptable', nothing more.

>"Please, don't let me bomb in front of the president"
>Deliberately lingers on that line instead of moving so the uncomfortable silence can set in
Madman.

Attached: 1433169728812.jpg (596x628, 95K)

What's up with his co host, the Jewish guy who denies the Holocaust?
What is his fucking problem?

Attached: nmhas_davidletterman_unit_00089_r.jpg (1000x563, 399K)

based