Euronymous bad

euronymous bad
varg vikernes good

Attached: original_6602b8ea76cad6bbf4c9d40d1eee363c.jpg (494x640, 73K)

Both were incredibly talented, both were stupid edgy faggots

But something tells me if Euronymous were still around, he wouldn't be nearly as big of a fucking loser as Varg

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Bunch of edgy degenerates.

Varg is not exactly a loser desu
He's a chill family man

He's a degenerate parasite on another country shitting in their woods.

They were gay lovers. Euronymous was going to go public with their romance so Varg killed him. Faust was also a queer thats why he killed a gay man after taking his cock in his ass

He's unemployed and taking advantage of France's immigration laws and welfare by having a billion kids while spending his free time getting mad on the internet. Exactly what I'd call a loser. He's basically trailer park trash.
This is also a man who believes water toilets are evil.
Presumably he was a decent businessman who also happened to be a huge manchild so I would agree. Even if his band failed he'd still have the record label and shop. Varg was on unemployment benefits and a full-time LARPer/"musician"/gigolo (for FREE) or in other words, a NEET. This is something he himself said by the way, both back then and now.

none were talented, the Helvete black metal scene is noly reembered because of murders and myths involved. people romanticise it just like they do with Cobain and Ledger.

it's trash.

>lords of chaos comes out
>normies make all these black metal threads
>""""goth""" thots on instagram wearing burzum, mayhem and darkthrone shirts

hahaha black metalfags finally btfo

edgethots have been pretending to like black metal for a while now

i want to see more varg pic circa 1992

a very small sect of them, i've been around their like all my life, they mostly stick to trad goth groups, industrial rock and thrash metal t-shirts.

That movie was really cringe. I like how they made Varg out to be a fucking psychopath

What you meant to say is that only a small amount of black metal fans are women, the rest are edgefaggots

he is a psychopath

he isn't a psychopath he's just dangerously autistic

this

Euronymous was an edgy retard but Varg is a literal paranoid psychopath

>But something tells me if Euronymous were still around, he wouldn't be nearly as big of a fucking loser as Varg
I really can't see Euro ever growing out of that edgy satanist ringleader shtick.
Varg has made a nice little life for himself.

*blocks you're path*

Attached: QwGyjvW.jpg (661x768, 113K)

>black metal
>talented

>getting mad on the internet
Show one (1) video of his where he is mad. You can't.

Euronymous was a commie faggot Fuck him

Both of them seemed like faggots in the movie, wouldn't surprise me if they did some gay shit together before Varg stabbed the guy.

Emperor were the best band from rising scene in Norway. Its sad that ihsahn turned out to be a total onions. Burzum had some good muci, but the vocals were awful, and Mayhem only had 1 good album that they perpetually re-release to stay relevant.

The one where he finds out that the actor playing him is a jew is pretty funny. He's not raging and breaking things but you can see he is very upset with the fact.

same difference
It's bizarre that we live in the timeline where this man got obsessed with making youtube videos but I'm not complaining
Well unfortunately we don't know. We do know he had a bit of a waking call when the younger guys started committing crime, he closed down his shop etc. He was generally a pretty normal guy who was close to his family and would have probably matured at some point.
>Varg has made a nice little life for himself
If you think raising a cult on French welfare moneys is nice then I guess so
Quorthon had nothing to do with the Norwegian bands and had already moved on from BM in the 90s though.
Just go to his channel and search "lords of chaos"...
Literally nothing wrong with communism.
Emperor's debut was great but Pure Holocaust blows anything they ever did out of the water IMO. That being said the best black metal bands from the 90s and onward are mostly from Sweden.

Attached: 1550697477405.png (687x664, 270K)

>He's not raging and breaking things but you can see he is very upset with the fact.
>"He was mad in my mind!"
You literally can't

Attached: 3456345.png (2240x478, 107K)

>Just go to his channel and search "lords of chaos"...
I've seen them all and he never gets mad.

Do you have autism? Someone doesn't have to be screaming in rage to be mad.

Varg is nothing but a clown.

Pure holocaust was okay, but not above average. Hell, battles in the north was one of the worst black metal albums I ever heard. The drumming is sloppy as hell, and there was absolutely no musicianship or coherent song writing on that album. Immortal finally released their magnum opus of At the heart of winter when they changed their sound a bit. I would even say Anthems to the welkin at dusk is equally as good as Emperors debut. Seriously, those first 2 albums age like wine every year. As for swedish BM, bands like dissection and Sacrementum come to mind, which were much better bands than Mayhem and Burzum (far from the sun is better than Vargs output)

>I watched Lord of Chaos

Attached: 1525098143842.gif (413x243, 51K)

He's very calm and talks about the flaws of the movie.
You're projecting anger onto him.

Setherial, Marduk, Dark Funeral, Arckanum, Lord Belial, Sacramentum, Dissection all had better albums in the 90s than the Norwegian bands IMO.
vargfag spotted

>edgy goththot decides she wants to attract orbiters by pretending to be into bm
>searches black metal on bandcamp or some other faggy music aggregation website and sorts by new
>"oh um yeah some of my favorites are Aghach, Eonvogrovor, Oroel, oo, Flindildel, have you heard of them? u aren't a poser are you user? :3"

>vargfag spotted
Jonas Akerlund detected

Your point? that's how women act about everything

>Akerlund
of course the vargfag retard is an anglo

Wow, no need to be so mad Jonas.

this

for all the shit he preaches he is no different then the typical hoodrat on welfare

in fact he has alot in common with them as they both wanna make it out the trap with their music

movie was shit varg is based

Attached: 1533924823373.jpg (388x604, 35K)

/thread

Attached: 1548431423970.jpg (271x186, 9K)

cringe