What will Hollywood look like in the future?

What will Hollywood look like in the future?

Attached: 1550622705544.jpg (1079x1003, 521K)

black/jewish

this is white people's faults for not controlling their women and borders

white civic nationalist be like: at least I still have the constitution!

Attached: 1519229084584.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

why are there so many of these alt-right dogwhistle threads?

McLoving it

truly
the aryan race has peaked

Congrats, you've made white people "woke." We're still not going to do anything about demographic change. The best you can hope for is that conservative types have an inborn predilection for conservatism and that they'll continue to self-segregate and maybe the US will balkanize.

All the ugly children of today's actors will replace them. Asian cinema will take over globally before then.

The earth’s population has also more than doubled since 1968.
Let that sink in.

I can only assume it's some sort of cosmic balancing due to the huge number of faggots here.

Attached: 1468357038637.jpg (786x800, 315K)

>Skinny white kids vs Fat brown kids

Not really fair

At least do fat white kids vs fat brown kids

If you don't have a problem with the obesity first you are problem

Attached: xjyi3YR.jpg (1417x960, 346K)

post the 80s picture of the same school

Write a detailed post in your own words without using any memes or buzzwords explaining why this is a bad thing.

This is unironically a good thing.
Once the pesky race labels are out of the way we can resume discriminating against each other based on wealth and social status like times of old.

A lot of them are fat meaning their parents aren't properly taking care of them.

>A lot of them are fat
>modern americans
>fat fucks
Stop the presses

In the year 2154, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Earth 2, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Delacourt, a government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Earth 2. That doesn't stop the people of Earth from trying to get in by any means they can. When unlucky Max is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that, if successful, will not only save his life but could bring equality to these polarized worlds.

First decline in quality then total collapse

The difference in race between the students and teachers creates a disconnect and as a result the students don't respect the teachers as much.

Calm down, reddit

You’re seeing it.
>Remakes after remakes after remakes.
>Budgets getting progressively larger for worse products.
>European history remade with non whites, acting as if they were that way all the time.
>Movies more akin to Pink Flamingos being made (albeit without anything that made Pink flamingos interesting).
>Moral lectures on hating yourself and your race disguised as entertainment. (But for whites only, the non whites get stuff that makes them feel powerful in fantasies while in real life they are still marginalized)
>Movies encouraging bad habits to keep the helot class pacified and degenerate while the very top corporate class thrives.
>Actors replaced mostly by CGI. That’s what we’re seeing now and that’s what you’re getting.

Attached: 19B76A1F-9137-4746-B7C5-33A69D32C3B6.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

You did this, America. Was it worth it?

LA CREATURA GOBLINO AMERICANO

Just fire the wh*Te teachers then???

What are some kinos about white genocide?

What will the other races do with the world when white people are gone?

More racially ambiguous Dwayne Johnson-types will be casted. Everyone else will either be Jewish or Chinese.

Invade, rape and kill other tribes the good old days.

and further down the spiral you go...

6 adults in photo to wrangle ~25+ students and they couldn't organize them into a few rows so they could all be clearly seen
they couldn't get them all to smile, look at the camera and present themselves in a nice orderly fashion
they either didn't properly alert their parents to photo day or their parents failed to properly dress the majority of them

why is this in Yea Forums again?

Blacks and Mexicans will go at it. The Asians will eviscerate the other warring ethnicities. It will be swift, it willl be direct. Political correctness means nothing to them.
Whites altruism will be their undoing.

Who fucking cares?

Watch OLD movies only.

Vanixhing Point

The Wld Bunch

Cool Hand Luke.

Come back and I will give you more. Pedophiles and drug addicts don't deserve your money, not to say they didn't do these things then, but they are all dead and won't see your dough.

Good luck.

Attached: 2.jpg (640x805, 126K)

probably because of all the gibs from whites to africa and other shitholes

Why does this only happen to white countries?

Showcase the "Disconnect" in the picture

whites are cucks and love it

>Mexican
>Race

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1541808704047.jpg (612x428, 97K)

On the Internet everyone is white

>Enslaved half the world

Bitch this is the new world

Go back to Europe

Fine, whatever you wanna call those brown people on the western side of the planet m. Those things.

This. You can blame jews until you're blue in the face but it's true

Maybe if you went to school, you would have learned the spanish caste system you pathetic piece of shit

nice

I dones got a whole buncha schoolin' in and I ain't know about the Spanish caste system 'til Yea Forums taught me 'bout it.

which one is Spic-oli?

Only problem I see is the huge decrease on the quality of their fits

I'm not sure about Hollywood exactly but for the thinly veiled topic itself, I wouldn't think so. In the 2050s, whites will still be around. I'm not sure how, but everything will fix itself somehow.

I'm more bothered by the fatties, manboobs and early puberty on the right han any of the race stuff

look like this

how they manage to make a time machine is beyond me

Attached: goobacks.jpg (750x600, 55K)