What are your thoughts about Jaime becoming Azor Ahai?

What are your thoughts about Jaime becoming Azor Ahai?

>The second time he took fifty days and fifty nights to make the sword, even better than the first. To temper it this time, he captured a lion and drove the sword into its heart, but once more the steel shattered.

>The third time, with a heavy heart, for he knew beforehand what he must do to finish the blade, he worked for a hundred days and nights until it was finished. This time, he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her living heart, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes.

He's gonna kill Cersei and do the things above at the same time

Attached: image.jpg (720x864, 115K)

her cunt became the world

Well to me, cerceis death needs to be grand, like drop her off into valryia or something else horrible, death by strangulation just seems expected.
As for AA, its the showrunners job to make it unexpected so I hope they do something cool

>he thinks the hero will be a white male

I think it's him or Dany. It's sort of fitting for him given his nickname and there's many ways she will fulfill the checklist (or can).

Watch it be Sam.

It's a metaphor you retards, they didn't make one sword they made a slew of them - all the valyrian steel swords are 'lightbringers'. The story is about how they found how magic works through human sacrifice and managed to forge weapons capable of killing white walkers. Also this is why Valyrians like Targs have purple eyes and shit and psychic dreams/madness they enchanted their own bloodlines

Oh boy you will be surprised

I'm sure the show will do it literally, with Dany

Yeah, I'm thinking he is the one that ends it all. I think Jon is going to die, he was more of an obvious red herring to me.

No one cares about your faggot books

Jon returns to run the Night's Watch, Dany dies. It will be revealed to everyone that Jon is the heir to the throne but gives it up because Dany dies during childbirth.

Martin himself said that the ending will be bitter sweet, which means that once a again, A Targaryen will sit on the throne. Tyrion will act as a regent and a guardian because fan service

back to r*ddit showfag

>The story is about how they found how magic works through human sacrifice and managed to forge weapons capable of killing white walkers. Also this is why Valyrians like Targs have purple

Holy Mary Mother of god!.
its like listening to my brother who only heard the audiobooks.
tell me about the narratives in asoiaf.
Dude you are so off, your in the land of always wrong, Off.

Dude what the fuck
is it guess the nonsensical ending hour or something?

uh huh? so you retards actually think one idiot with a fiery sword is going to stop a bunch of zombie niggers?

we're on Yea Forums! THIS IS FOR SHOWFAGS! YOU go fuck off back to Yea Forums or wherever you crawled out of.

Nigga, dont put words in my mouth you fuckin idyit.
And no I actually followed the story line unlike you, ya chuckle fuck hick

Please tell me how your waifu will save the day

something like that

makes sense. seems like a proper way for cersei to die, by jaime's hand.

>dany dying
>bittersweet

danaerys is the most fucking spoiled little bitch there is. i'm rewatching the series for the 2nd time (1st time was before 4th season came out). ever since my first rewatch i've hated her with a passion.

>THE THRONES IS MINE BY RIGHT. GIVE IT TO ME REEEEEEEE IM A TARGAERYAN WE TOOK IT BY FORCE BUT WHATEVER REEEEEE

spoiled cunt, i fucking hope she dies. she is insufferable.

Attached: rare.png (2112x1484, 67K)

Jamie Lannister.
Fuck everyone else.

I don't think its about a sword. I think the sword in the prophecy is probably just a figure of speech.

Well what about Gendry? They couldn't have brought him back for nothing.

This user is clever enough to see
"The sword in the darkness"
"Watchers of the wall"
"Bringers of the dawn"
But no you idiots cannot read and figure shit out so ur guessing with show puzzle pieces

>He's gonna kill Cersei and do the things above at the same time
I don’t think he is. I think the Volanquar thing from the books is misdirection. Most people belive in the books there is going to be a second Dance of Dragons so that means Aegon will be on the throne when Dany arrives. That means Aegon, JonCon or someone from the Golden Company might kill Cercei, if she doesn’t get out of the city. And since the jews claim the ending for the characters that GRRM told them where their story goes will be the same even if the path was different that has me thinking that Euron, since he is ferrying the Golden Company, might be taking that role. I think he is going to hire them and claim the Tyrell gold was his so they follow him over Cercei and when he returns with all of the Golden Company, the elephants and his huge navy and when she refuses to marry him he is going to decide to take the throne himself, only to end up killed by Dany in the end.

Lightbringer didn't just require normal human sacrifice. It required actual loved ones in its making. The sacrifice for lightbringer being just nameless characters in the past who have no bearing in the story makes the entire legend boring. This is probably the worst decision by writing standards. Lightbringer should require an important character.

Agreed but anticlimactic.
The ending wont end on
Night king defeated
So heroes then go to KL
Oh look its euron, lets fight, i win
Thee end.
It is never that simple or straightforwardly narrow

You have no fucking clue what the actual story is becausr even the maester cant decide the real history even with all the documents of histories. Your putting your eggs into prophecy which is not always correct

Who rules the Stormlands?

Well we don't know how many need to die, presumably targ blood makes better swords or you need masses of slaves like in valyria.

..the fuck?

what?

Has Azor Ahai even been mentioned since around season 5 or so with Stannis and Melisandre? Wouldn’t be surprised if D&D don’t bother with it

i still think stannis is alive. he was never shown dead. this could all be misdirection and he'll make a comeback.

Attached: chun.png (252x352, 147K)

You know jack shit pal

sure thing showfag

you don't need lightbringer when you have dragons, it's retarded. the sacrifice is probably just to control the faggot dragons.