/metal/

Kvlt edition
OLD: FAQ: pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x800, 157.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ry2NpBAzg44&ab_channel=ElOkultista
youtube.com/watch?v=x9YqZk2go6U&ab_channel=Rigpa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Pantera

Holy based

Reddit

Grand Belial's Key - Kohanic Charmers

Attached: 1652047666622.png (1926x1056, 3.71M)

black/death metal
>hyper-masculine
>promotes fitness, lots of gym rats blast it for motivation
>deep, meaningful lyrics
>vocals are sinister, abrasive and how men naturally communicate
>instrumentation is densely textured and layered, worthy of close examination
>attractive to women. a dangerous man is someone who can protect you

power metal
>hyper-feminine
>promotes blobification, living in fantasy. don't improve your life, just imagine a better one
>lyrics about ponies and faeries (gay shit)
>vocals would be laughable if it wasn't so subversive. men singing like women, disgraceful.
>instrumentation is purely surface level. melodies on top of melodies. pure sugar
>actively repels women. when trouble comes, can she trust some pasty geek to protect her?

i hope this clears things up

BLASTIN'

Attached: GRAND-BELIALS-KEY-Mocking-the-Philanthropist.jpg (600x600, 160.61K)

>mr bungle
literally fucking WHO?

Attached: 1085.jpg (463x469, 48.74K)

Metal karaoke bar.

based beyond belief

why are there no megadeth worship/shitty rip-offs?

there are countless mediocre slayer rip-offs and terrible anthrax inspired bands, and every metal band in the early 90s sounded like they had just listened to AJFA for the first time, but I can't think of a single band that sounds like Megadeth.

Is it too distinct a sound?

>>attractive to women. a dangerous man is someone who can protect you

Attached: 1651852024934.gif (126x161, 2.93M)

They can't riff as hard as Dave

This is the cringiest pasta in a while

annihilator is megadeth but actually good

t. zoomer

>why can't people clone Mustaine/Friedman the same way they can Hanneman/King
Because it's harder to imitate genius than mediocrity.

she's right

>implying that all the bands in this post don't sound exactly alike

Attached: AlUoiAv.jpg (565x543, 38.63K)

All of the descriptors in the power metal section also apply to black metal

I mean it was obvious this was the reason as I wrote it, but it's really incredible when you think about it. Nothing sounds remotely similar. Makes me appreciate them more.

not even close, and annihilator is boring.
sneed

completely retarded

i come back to checking out xentrix every few months because im astonished they have such a shamelessly unoriginal tone. for whose advantage sounds like a mediocre AJFA track.

Because they can't be ripped of. Well they can, but noone has that amount of genius to do it.

The best thing Dave did was hiring a real virtuoso in Marty. Marty's pre-mega stuff with Jason Becker is unbelievable.

list of good music
>nu
>industrial
>grind
>deathgrind
>cybergrind
>djentustrial
>sludge
>post
>doom
>core
>noise
>groove
>alt
>funk
>slam

list of bad music
>heavy
>thrash
>black
>death
>deathcore
>hardcore
>post-core
>djent
>prog
>power
>glam
>hair
>drone
>atmospheric
>melodic
>technical
>gaze
>fusion
>chaotic
>transcendental
>brutal
>beatdown
>war
>crossover
>blackened
>stoner
>viking
>pirate
>folk
>gothic
>jam
>avant-garde
>speed
>crust
>d-beat
>grunge
>shred
>symphonic
>funeral
>math
>sass
>powerviolence
>southern
>classic
>blues
>dungeon-synth
>psychobilly
>emo
>skramz

Attached: 1652075375666.jpg (387x600, 179.07K)

they literally sounds the same you faggot get your ears checked
>annihilator
>boring

>megatards are so far gone they think it's literally impossible to ripoff their precious band

Megadeth has had so many GOAT guitarists. Poland and Friedman are both fantastic. Kiko's also great now. Even someone like Jeff Young was incredible (but definitely sounded a lot less unique and much like a Randy Rhoads).

gay and also wrong and also cope.

link one.

Please have sex I beg you, you are talking to yourself again.

anyone can rip something off, like rewrite the Tornado of Souls riff in another key or something. No one ever effectively ripped Megadeth off because lazy ass musicians don't put much work into their music anyway.

i hate sex
i hate black metal
just wanna listen to some relaxing grindy grooves while flexing my erection the same way i'd stretch any other muscle

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

thisthisthis
Friedman and Poland are still going strong too. I saw Poland perform with his metal fusion band, and it sounded great live in a small room.

Current megadeth lineup is their best. only poland era can compete

shitstain didn't put either he's an alcoholic seething loser, his bandmates did the work for him

Slayer >>>>>>>>> Metallica > Anthrax >Megadeth

>inb4 seething cope replies

while mustaine's a terrible lead guitarist, he's got a fantastic ear for creating great rhythm riffs, a true GOAT for it. to downplay his ability and talent for this would be unfair, because megadeth wouldn't exist without it. all the solos and other stuff are his bandmates, though. his solos are complete shit.

it is truly bizarre given he's got a terrible ear for everything besides that. have you seen him perform with an orchestra?

painfully cringe to watch.

that's called a cover, not ripping something off. saying it's a separate ripped off song is silly.

metallica after black album > anthrax > metallica before black album > megadeth before countdown > slayer > megadeth after countdown

thrash is not metal

It's always cringe when rock or metal musicians play with an orchestra

100% true, but Mustaine's is especially cringe. Physically painful to watch.

WAKE ME UP

Black metal midwits in the middle
Power Chads on the extremes

Attached: 1651993175164.png (910x605, 494.02K)

He wrote all the songs, and co-wrote a few with Ellefson.

>black/death metal
>all fans are male
>no pussy virgins
>angry songs becoz incel rage

>power metal
>lots of female fans
>fucks lots of bitches
>happy chad songs

>pic related is how it feels being a black metal fan in this general

Attached: 546789.jpg (811x813, 97.03K)

Attached: totm.jpg (800x800, 478.22K)

Attached: Obituary-Cause_of_death.jpg (300x300, 31.49K)

>with ass wide open

you are all stupid metalfags

Just ran through a daydream of Dave Mustaine visiting my house to look at how I recorded my demos. I would tell him, I record vocals using the Tascam DR-07X while I'm driving, on the freeway. In my daydream, I have a picture of Mustaine in diapers hanging on the wall of the entrance door. The friends he brought laugh and offer me a record deal. Mustaine says I must devote all of my time to making music for him, and I say "o-ok", because secretly I will be solo-developing my MMORPG at the same time.

But Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

hammer smashed user

Attached: pepe-hammer-5a4a507edfb04.jpg (957x621, 90.04K)

Chuck jewldiner was a mentally deranged slayer and megadeth fanboy. he didn't invent or revolutionized anything

What about the aids rumor I keep hearing about? That's not real right...

my game will be better

Genre?

>Chuck Schuldiner - Cause of death: pneumonia
>Freddie Mercury - Cause of death: pneumonia

Attached: 1651816431914~2.jpg (802x453, 62.18K)

have been so busy lately haven't listened to any new metal albums in months. have i missed anything?

Attached: unknown.png (337x243, 22.68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ry2NpBAzg44&ab_channel=ElOkultista
youtube.com/watch?v=x9YqZk2go6U&ab_channel=Rigpa
2 15min songs, dope as fuck

Kohanic Charmers by Grand Belial's Key is AOTY