Are you an Adam Carolla fan?

Are you an Adam Carolla fan?

Attached: adam carolla.jpg (1913x1076, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whoarethese.com/ep73-the-adam-carolla-show
youtu.be/Ieax7gRZPS8?t=579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not since 2006.I
Get it on.

*tells the same story for the 400th time*

he used to have a guy they called dr spaz on the podcast and i really liked that segment but i dont think it happens anymore

He's too conservative for my taste.

he's extremely unlikeable and whines like a middle aged housewife off her meds.

>Are you an Adam Carolla fan?
Fuck yeah I listen to his podcast
He fucking makes sense.
He's a little repetitive but he often gets a chuckle and some hearty laughs out of me.
I love his angry rants about incompetent politicians and I agree, society is trying to fucking turn everyone into a pussy who doesn't want to raise their damn children and let them grow up crooked.
Also Gina Grad is a sexy as fuck jewess

Attached: Gina Grad.jpg (580x600, 306K)

Without fucked up callers to play off he’s just too one-note. Even when he’s on with Drew he’s just a dick.

*leans waaaaaaaaaay the fuck back*
well how DEEEEEEEEE

generally yes but I'll admit he can be annoying faggot at times

Gina's got some wild titties.

Attached: adam and anthony.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

He’s become extremely unlikeable and irritating in the past few years
whoarethese.com/ep73-the-adam-carolla-show

too busty

More of a Richard Christie type a fella.

No, but I AM a fan of the Toyota Carolla

Attached: 1550009097526.gif (511x512, 105K)

since loveline

Attached: boomer.jpg (633x640, 87K)

how can anyone listen to somebody with a voice like that? fuck him

while on the subject what's the consensus on his movie?

Attached: 220px-Hammerposter.jpg (220x327, 30K)

Pure comic gold. Hilarious.

Oddly enough my wife listens to him every day. I’d rather listen to old loveline episodes on youtube.

adam is a funnier mike roe, it's just celebrating labor to make it less depressing to work labor

Decent flick. 6.5/10.

I got a desk job in October and there's no Wi-fi in the building. I can't stream anything, so I download podcasts in the morning to listen to while I'm there. I've become a really big Carolla fan since then. Gets me through the first 3 hours of the day.

Adam is great.

Fuck yeah. Loveline is still the most comfy bedtime ear kino ever conceived. The " xtreme' rock station used to carry loveline back in the late 90s.

They're both frauds. Adam calls everyone a pussy, but is the quintisential spoiled boomer. Rowe tells everyone to not go to college, but he graduated from a liberal arts school and has never had a tough job himself.

ace on the house is great. idk about anything else

I don't think I ever watched Dirty Jobs, but didn't he actually have to perform all the jobs he was making an episode about? That would count for something IMO

better than you'd expect

HONK HONK!

I think it's really fucked that Netflix wouldn't buy his standup special when you look at all the other shit they have on there.

>Richard it’s yer dad...

how bout them chiefs?

It's shit. Worse than I expected

Yeah. He has gotten to be "predictably conservative" in recent years, and I completely disagree with his stance on taxing the rich, but Loveline/Man Show/Crank Yankers-era Carolla is top tier material. Hell, even his short lived Comedy Central show is good for some cringe-kino

look like negan

I'm hyped for the Crank Yankers revival.

Attached: crank yankers.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Loveline raised me.

what went wrong? with Jimmy

Attached: 1520021183506-The-Man-Show-Cheers[1].jpg (650x365, 34K)

I'm not
And I'll tell you why I'm not.
We're living in the social justice warrior era and either the show is going to be fucking gutted and pussified
-OR-
It gets taken off the air right away

youtu.be/Ieax7gRZPS8?t=579
For anyone who hasn't seen it

It's amazing how often they got it right.
I had a girlfriend with a shrill little girl voice back in 2006 and one day she confessed to me that she had been raped by an uncle when she was 12

>predictably conservative
refreshing when all of hollywood seems to be pussified leftist "woke" hypocrites who say they hate the rich while making millions of dollars

At least Jimmy didn't end a decades long friendship over politics like DAG did.

Attached: david and adam.jpg (640x426, 40K)

I remember watching this when I was in college. This was the only memorable thing from that show.

How did he handle that so well? Physically too

I listened late night on Q101.

I watched his flick Road Hard the other night and there were like 5 jokes I heard him do on a recent podcast.
His co-workers need to stop being such suck ups collecting a paycheck and do some fucking work for the show.

RIP Q101 and 947 the Zone

Fucking terrible. He plays himself in a typical story that you've seen a thousands times. It blows ass.

The Carolla of 10 years ago would hate the Carolla of today.

His recent spat with DAG over politics isn't necessarily over policy. DAG calling Carolla a "right wing troll" is poorly phrased but accurate. There's a trend in our culture to view politics as sport. That's what Carolla does. It's ugly and it's unattractive. And let's not forget that Adam is a functionally illiterate junior high graduate who thinks he's got the world and society figured out.

I NEVER KNEW HE WAS A CAR GUY

THERE IS NO Y IN CHASSIS

i thought he died of a penis thing