Haven't been this mad a movie in years

Haven't been this mad a movie in years
fuck that mom

Attached: 51jcCrJrjaL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 36K)

yeah, I couldn't believe the balls on the director letting him get away with it in the end

Are you dumb mom was okay, it was the fucker old lady who spread something after a day with no confirmation and contacted his ex wife.

t. pedo

just to be safe, we should all report each other as child abusers. that way we all go to prison and the kids won't even have the possibility of being put in that situation.

Top 3 “Villain gets away with it in the end” movies

Yeah fucking pedo didnt suffer enough

Memes aside, did he actually do it?

It's also how they have to put words into the kids mouths, suggest things until they get the answer they want to hear
>kids never lie
>she said she saw a willie
>then later she said she didn't see a willie
one of those is a lie, but kids never lie?

Nah, like all roasties, she got toasty when he didn't instantly return her affection and decided to ruin his life. She's a quick learner though, I've never heard of a kindergartner doing that

Is it weird that the director told everyone that the protagonist was innocent? Shouldn't they let the audience decides that?

>Be me
>Finally get to watch this
>No subtitles
God... DAMMIT

It wasn't a mystery movie, user.

Fuck off with your shitty meme, faglord. It's never going to catch on.

So who shot at him? Was it his son? His son was the only one who knew which direction he went, the other guys were on a lower point

It doesn't matter. The point is he can no longer trust anyone.

literally "Rage for Days: The Movie." still gives me the red ass.

He could rape her for revenge and get away with it, double jeapordy

It was based on a true story

No, user, it was based on multiple events. The story is its own.

Did what? The kid kissed him, he didn't do anything.

are you serious?
his son fucking loved him and literally spat on the girl and punched a man 4 times his size for him
I would think it was metaphorical

I normally watch a movie start to finish without stopping but I couldn't do it with this. I watched till his life pretty much to shit and then skipped to the last part at the hunting lodge.
Just as you think all is well that shot splashes right next to him and it's every bit as brutal as seeing him beaten.

My ex wife went to the police last week and accused me of doing some vile shit to our daughter. 'Pure coincidence' that this was one day after an almighty argument. I spent hours writing down all the crap that's been going on lately and I've been formally interviewed by the police. The investigator straight up told me at the end that on the basis of what I'd said they wouldn't be moving forward with the investigation. I'm just lucky that my ex can't get her story straight, hide what a nut she is, and that the school staff have met her and seen what she's like. This has been the worst week of my life.

can you not make the looney roastie get in trouble for lying to the police?

it was god

My daughter complained that her vagina hurt. She's only 3 and tends to grind it against the belt of her car seat quite a lot, so my ex had 'reasonable grounds to make a complaint'.

Should also mention that even though the police investigation is over, another child protection agency has to do a follow up where they look into other aspects of our lives, and this will all be documented by them as well. If anyone ever does actually abuse on of my kids, thanks to this, I'll be the first one to be investigated.

I fumed for days after watching this movie