I'm fine

I'm fine
I'm O.K.

Attached: rs_834x1024-190214052217-jussie-smollett-1.jpg (834x1024, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hS4PkrZGID0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're also unemployable
Suddenly 100k/episode doesn't sound too bad, huh?

Imagine staging a hate crime to gain publicity in an attempt to boost your career only to destroy your entire life.
How retarded would you have to be?

was the 29th deadline to capitalize on black history month or is there more to it?

jussie fuck my shit up

Attached: 1550953304411.jpg (814x1024, 437K)

Hello darkness my old friend

Attached: 1550751324290.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

>tweet while on drugs
>kicked off your show and pubically shunned
>fake a hate crime
>embraced by everybody for being brave and starting a conversation and welcomed back to work

>>tweet while on drugs
I missed this part
>embraced by everybody for being brave and starting a conversation and welcomed back to work
No.

Attached: 1550555657088.jpg (625x596, 141K)

epic lolz

Why didn't his hair turn white?

I'm busy with school and work full-time, so I just found out about this story the other day. This guy has to be the biggest faggot who ever lived. Racist piece of shit bitch ass nigger.

>I'm busy with school and work full-time
Yeah im sure you're so fucking busy you couldn't catch a news report or browse a new site for 10 minutes. Retarded faggot.

He didn't just stage a hate crime, he committed a hate crime.

>Imagine staging a hate crime to gain publicity in an attempt to boost your career only to destroy your entire life.
>How retarded would you have to be?
You have no idea how the world works, this will only play his his favor(after getting out of jail of course).

It's not happening nigger lover

Based moron

Why did they delete the video of him rehearsing with the two brothers that shit was pure kino

>name starts with JUS
>ends with T

The universe really is scripted, isn't it

Attached: 37i3i1e.png (640x270, 191K)

Who wants to be associated with him, he's humiliated the politicians who stood up for him and pissed off nigger and faggot groups. He's poisoned now. None of them want to be affiliated with him now.

Was this the most attention Empire has ever gotten?

this, if he even goes to jail at all

Attached: 1535078113966.gif (356x200, 2.14M)

>Who wants to be associated with him, he's humiliated the politicians who stood up for him and pissed off nigger and faggot groups. He's poisoned now. None of them want to be affiliated with him now.
You are saying this in a world where someone who said "Grab them by the pussy" was elected President of the United States.

And by the same token, Trump goes by the motto "It's better to be infamous than not famous at all" and Jusse is now certifiably WAY more "famous" than he ever was. Everybody knows this dude now, when they didn't before. He'll be fine you'll see.

Funniest shit you'll see about this

youtube.com/watch?v=hS4PkrZGID0

Nah, he embarrassed the (((gatekeepers))). He's fucked.

>words = actions

Did they actually pour bleach on him? That shit smells extremely strong, so if claimed that happened and didn't smell like bleach when he made the report, they'd instantly know he's full of shit.

One said something in a private conversation and the other faked a hate crime for publicity, not comparable fucktard

he won't get jail time

You don't have a clue kiddo, stop embarrassing yourself.

based

Attached: 1545355343094.png (715x545, 572K)

YEAH NO,
you dont attempt to fufill Mansons dream of a race war and walk away unscathed
Next

Of course not. The bleach was what he reported to the cops. And some Chicago beat writer said he found a fucking Tobasco bottle smelling of bleach in a parking lot. The entire thing was bullshit.

He should have a MAGA hat glued to his head in prison

>How retarded would you have to be?
Probably around 85 IQ

Attached: download (1).jpg (196x257, 6K)

He must have been a really bad actor.

More like stuck up his ass so far he can physically wear it as. A hat
From the inside

You are braindead. He embarrassed not only himself but all the celebrities that jumped aboard him for support. No one will want anything to do with him. He'll probably avoid jail in lieu of community service or some bullshit but his career is finished.

he went full retard

all these celebs need to do what the political figures do and just make it up but not to the point where they're paying people to assaul them and lynch them

Listen i don't want to be right, but I think that's the way it will go. Everyone thinks that one little incident will take down a person for good, but it rarely works out that way, if anything it has the opposite effect.

The night of the attack was below the freezing point of bleach.

Attached: 1550900163113.jpg (1440x1890, 924K)

lmfao I love the internet synthesis machine.

Attached: udhc6al.jpg (480x360, 47K)

this is your mom

Attached: A09B0734-E4A3-491C-859B-2B90A01F3C1A.jpg (2268x1841, 272K)

listen, faggot. They’re going to memory hole this nigger because he’s inept. If they don’t drop him, people might actually figure out that this is the kinda shit democrats and the media Jews do every fucking day.

Jusstie Manlett