IT'S COMING BACK BROS

IT'S COMING BACK BROS

Attached: MV5BNzA2ZDk2ZTUtMWU2Yi00NDVmLTk1ODEtMmFmMjQyNWYzODI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg (2343x3600, 1.25M)

cartoons are gay children shit

“Oh, no room for Bender, huh? Fine! I’ll go build my own lunar lander, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack. Ahh, screw the whole thing!”

Attached: Bender%2010.jpg (640x381, 41K)

>more than 15 years since it has been good
>already went through two revivals which were both shit
>cast all have trump derangement syndrome
that's gonna be a yikes from me

“O’ cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones—it bones for thee.”

Attached: bender-15.jpg (640x380, 68K)

Where did you see this?

what a gay line

“Honey, I wouldn’t talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.”

Attached: Bender%2016.jpg (640x380, 52K)

that's not good either satan

“My story is a lot like yours, only more interesting ‘cause it involves robots.”

Attached: Bender%2018.jpg (640x380, 70K)

only kinda okay in the context of a sci-fi show
kinda sucks when you realize that Bender is already an out-dated robot idea
just stop

Yeah, folks say that, but do you ever get the feelin' they're only revitalising the series 'cause they're supposed to?

Attached: 1392778549676.jpg (432x324, 25K)

I hate you.

"You Can't Keep Boogieing Like This. You'll Come Down With A Fever Of Some Sort." -Leela

>the simpsons is so shit when will they cancel it
>YES BRING BACK FUTURAMA PLEASE MORE EVEN TOUGH ITS BEEN SHIT SINCE THE FIRST REVIVAL
i fucking hate normies

sneed

Why though?

you keep posting these quotes out of context and it keeps lowering my opinion of this gay children cartoon garbage

I fucking hate people that claim to be un-normie but actually are. Sorry you're such a hater...normie

"Now, Now, There Will Be Plenty Of Time To Discuss Your Objections When And If You Return. - Professor

that's incredibly generic, is that a real quote?

Even though Fry is freaking out because if his grandddad goes gay he won't exist, people would get supremely pissed off by this episode in current year.

I hate people who say normie. Did normalfag go away? Is "fag" as a suffix going away?

haha yeah.

"Now, My Usual Fee Is 500 Bucks. But Seeing As How It's You, I'm Gonna' Need It In Advance." - Bender

Attached: bender-rich-600x338.jpg (600x338, 64K)

I actually felt kinda bad for him

Better than any of the trash the retards on this board watch.