About to drop acid, post some comfy kinos

About to drop acid, post some comfy kinos

Attached: IMG_20180613_215337.jpg (1074x776, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/prODovMDh4A
youtube.com/watch?v=q2fIWB8o-bs
youtube.com/watch?v=w_DmnnD6evE
youtube.com/watch?v=rcnQ7Dlk_Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=MGsB4WHEDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=JpQzMOhD5yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me it’s a bottle of robotussin, sitting alone in a cold bathtub listening to buyer’s market.
youtu.be/prODovMDh4A

Harry Potter Trilogy series i think my favorite 1 is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=q2fIWB8o-bs
While listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=w_DmnnD6evE

The 1978 Lord of the Rings I don't know if it's even fit for an acid trip, the whole film is like a nightmare that makes Jackson's look like a bright disney film, you'll just shit yourself

I love you man

I prefer the 1977 Hobbit movie. I remember watching it over and over as a kid

didn't come out here, the 1978 one was only dubbed here so they could cash in the release of the fellowship of the ring, so much that my dad rented it by accident

Flight of Dragons. Enjoy your trip.

Don't forget to pick it back up again.

I still watch some flicks when I trip but personally I love putting my headphones on and just listening to three hour long trance mixcut albums.

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=rcnQ7Dlk_Ks

Event Horizon

THE POLICE ARE COMING THEY KNOW YOU ARE HIGH ON LSD THE POLICE ARE COMING

Best movie I’ve ever seen while tripping is The Birth of Saké. Idk why, but something about it hits just right and is so beautiful.

Drug users should be executed

The appropriate authorities have been alerted, this is not a drill.

on the spot

>tfw got into sword and sandal movies solely so I could source the rotoscoped scenes from the battle scenes
>forgot about it

I do know what those movies were though

Torrent Adventure Time Season 1-4 and add a filter that boosts the saturation by 80-90%

Based opinion

what a silly question, literally watch anything. if you trip hard enough anything will seem like the most amazing and bizarre shit ever

This fucking movie

youtube.com/watch?v=MGsB4WHEDZ8

Fire and Ice

Attached: 44a6681e7dc90401dc2372abb7ff1b71.png (604x453, 170K)

>tfw took 3 sugar cubes of acid before school on 9-11

Shit was the opposite of comfy

This si true I once watched a shopping channel for several hours and was amazed at all the shit that device could chop

The ringwaith sequence on an endless loop while blasting Hawkwind

Acid isn't often sold in sugar cubes. You got some research chemicals senpai.

I still find it a real shame he didn't get to make the rest of the story only because we could've had Bakshi handle shelob/eowyn and the witch king and smeagol biting frodo finger's off and make something truly horrifying

Will Wizards 2 ever get made ?

No.

Last Days of Coney Island bombed, Bakshi is old and is relatively out of touch with the industry and what it's being made nowadays, and of course, there is no place for him in the industry as it is.

the 70s were a really fucking crazy time, studios were literally making anything as long as it made money and Bakshi made his career on cheap looking films that made ludicrous ammounts of money, nowadays the standard for animation is almost like an imposition, the only way you can make a movie nowadays is if the studio wants to spend 500 million dollars at the very least with the expectation that it's gonna make a billion.

Hell yea.

bad trips

Can u explain, I was given some cubes and the experience wasn't comfy, I'd describe it as LSD-ish but not mind-blowing, more like brain-damaging

based paranoia instiller poster

Enter the void
Beyond the black rainbow
Mandy
The Neon Demon
Coraline
Redline
Fantastic Planet
Nocturna
Sleeping Beauty
Annihilation
Interstellar
Princess Mononoke

Have fun, user

Attached: abyss.jpg (2035x3000, 636K)

Wizards is good acidkino though OP

Also:
Finding Nemo
Spirited away
Music: Pink Floyd - Meddle or anything by Tangerine Dream

Attached: meddle.jpg (220x220, 13K)

I always thought I didn't need acid to watch Wizards because seeing battle scenes from Alexander Nevsky super imposed on a cloudy background with seizure inducing lightning was crazy enough.

Watch some Spongebob

Panos should have teamed up with Ralph for Mandy. At least get him to do the animated dream sequence in that movie. The cartoon that Panos used did not fit with the aesthetics for the rest of the film at all.

I was excited when I heard linklater used rotoscope animation for Scanner Darkly but it's a bit disappointing when compared to Ralph's stuff

Ralph varied up his rotoscoping to where it actually looked convincing, linklater honestly just looks like a filter on the screen

Watch this on acid with your erect cock in your hand

youtube.com/watch?v=JpQzMOhD5yE

The Wall was great on shrooms.

Attached: large_35xwOkGoyceTW7Q8n14di0eMoxj.jpg (400x600, 81K)

30 rock is fucking amazing while tripping. it's as close as you can get to a live-action cartoon

>one of Bakshi's top animators from the Lord of the Rings/American Pop/Fire and Ice films was the main character designer for X-Men Revolution and personally handled the rotoscoping for the buffy and the cell homage scenes

Attached: ClW0BdKUgAASi1J[1].jpg (640x1136, 106K)

better versions of What Shall We Do Now, Another Brick in the Wall pt 3 and In the Flesh

too bad no soundtrack release of the movie version of the songs

last time I tripped LSD I ended up watching some Mad Men and the colors and general atmosphere were amazing. probably wouldn't be fun with the more intense episodes though

You should watch a good kids movie on acid, like the never ending story or the witches, you know the one where the kids get turned to mice.

>zoomer detected

it was in a visine bottle originally, dropped on the cubes in front of us. I ate some of this blotter a few months before and it was legit. Also research chemicals werent that prevalent in my area 15 years ago.