T H E

S P O O N Y

Attached: file.png (400x600, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w
youtu.be/41sYqRBEVV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is this prick?

How he ever had any sort of following is beyond me.

spoony's life is proof that dnd and board games are satanic

he was the one who actually had talent

Attached: Re.png (1020x895, 673K)

He also had passion and a personality.
I watched all of his Ultima video without having ever played the games. His enthusiasm for the series made me interested.

In his prime he was by far superior to all his contemporaries.

Inb4 April leaves him

I used to like the guy. Way back in maybe 07-09 I think, when scripted video content was still new - he was one of the first. I'm sure some of it still holds up.
Now, fuck him. He squandered everything. He's beyond any kind of comeback now. Youtube has generated a whole content creator industry that has evolved and changed and left him far behind. Half Life 3 will be released before he ever gets off his lazy ass.

It's over guys.

>3 years since last movie review
>4.5 years since last video game review
>5 years since last Final Fantasy review
>7 years since he was kicked off of Channel Awesome after public meltdown

>4.5 years since his pitch to appear on Jimmy Fallon went unheeded.

>Still making $500 a month on Patreon somehow.

F U C K

That's less a month than a part time job

is it true he dated and impregnated that one girl who does those video essays and worked for TGWTG

and when she killed his child he became depressed and tried to kill himself?

is it true boyos?

some guy who got e-famous for ripping ffx

It is true that his based cop brother shot down a spic who pulled an AK on hin

>ffx
viii

Juan but not forgotten

You have to work part time at a part time job, to be fair.

He doesn't do anything but tweet comic book panels and wrestling.

This is all true.

>pitch to appear on Jimmy Fallon
what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w

Gaze upon the face of a man truly desperate.

he should do a stream with Donga Tribe of Wrestle Wrestle

April, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you. You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what woman can do for her spouse, pushing him to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that other women have. Nobody will remember April Von Lon. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. In short, you are an enormous failure.

April, being that you're well over 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "loving" and "supportive", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your boyfriend, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end. The abhorrent failure that is The Spoony Experiment, April, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, April, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you're leading whilst shackled to him. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll post a little on Twitter, maybe write another gay fanfic about men far more muscular than your boyfriend. Maybe you'll take a class in how to be more assertive. Maybe in a couple of years, April, you'll have learned from this failure, and Spoony will be bringing home the bacon, again. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Attached: naivety.png (695x524, 400K)

BACK TO DA BLACK OLE

ONE WEEK OF REBRUARY LEFT!
What do you guys think he'll review next?

Attached: spoony was more popular then douge 2.png (341x55, 5K)

I'm usually unphased with "cringe" videos but i can't even bring myself to click this.

Attached: 1505177182000.gif (320x213, 1.13M)

>You want me to do WHAT to pay the bills?

Attached: april.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>I don't think DOuge was aware
I don't think Spoony was aware of that, either. Besides getting with Scarlet, worst mistake he made was shackling himself to TGWTG.

>O-oh, okay, Noah. Anything for you! H-hah, I'm so lucky to be in a relationship with none other than the Spoony One!

Hey now, user, Fallon's people did say they were "interested"...

Attached: 10710492_1721866054705331_2903452425742706806_o.jpg (1499x1000, 135K)

Just think, if Fallon had actually picked Spoontang up, he'd maybe still be making content. Not that this should be the standard for a content producer just completely giving up, however.

This really would be selling his soul to the devil, at this rate. Legitimately can't imagine anyone who commercialized RPGs and board games more than Wheaton. Sad thing is, I bet Spoony really likes him.

No, the real worst mistake he ever made was interacting with the public through the filter of his sycophant forum moderators throughout the early years of his career. This ensured he never realized the quality of his content was dropping until it was far too late, and it kept his skin so fucking thin he broke down completely once he made the switch to social media.

Spoony always thought he was above the rest of the TGWTG crew, because he thought he was going to 'make it' as an actor. He still describes himself as that, he thought he would make the jump to TV and film and go on to be a proper celebrity. That's why he got made at his fans whenever they made him 'look bad', it just reminded him that his real fanbase were autistic nerds who wanted to see him wail on Final Fantasy, and not people interested in his 'comedy'. He was eventually his own worst enemy, his very public meltdown destroyed any potential upward trajectory his career could have taken, as well as took a toll on his mental health. The Patreon was the final blow, he created it to give himself goals to work towards and improve his career (like the movie), but it just fed into his laziness and self loathing as he could get paid to just do nothing (not even fulfill rewards).

It's far too late for him to come back now, he was stuck in a cycle of wanting to do work and get back in the game, but putting it off/being lazy. He's past all that now and done with being anything other than a Twitter 'influencer' who influences nobody. It's ogre.

Attached: 1433811167972.jpg (852x471, 378K)

youtu.be/41sYqRBEVV0

Attached: crying-negro-enjoying-music.jpg (960x720, 43K)

his twitter honestly looks like the ramblings of a mad man. I feel bad for him but at the same time I don't.

his dog twitter is fucking funny

5 months since his last livestream. It's ogre for spoony

ah, but how long has it been since his last tweet?

Post his twitters greatest hits

it really isn't

Attached: oreo twitter.jpg (877x1067, 202K)

Attached: the spoony one.jpg (1200x886, 160K)

He suffers from various health issues that don't allow for an active lifestyle as well as some pretty bad psychological problems. Back in the past his reviews were an outlet for his psychological problems where he could channel his negative thoughts, but back then he was a mid 20s guy and now he is pushing 40 and it has only gotten worse. He could only keep his brain problems in check for so long.

That shit makes my stomach involuntarily twist and cringe.

What is it like to lack self awareness? To act like a shit dribbling asshole and never second guessing your course...

Attached: 1550961733337638851830.jpg (1920x2560, 1.15M)

Is this fucking real?

Attached: abyss.webm (1000x563, 484K)

oh yeah. the ones where he tries to pick up women on twitter as the dog are even better

I never understood how people could watch these Channel Autism people. I heard someone say that the fans of that channel are the kids they would steal lunch money from. I remember one time I was watching AVGN as a kid and accidentally clicked on a Doug video and immediately clicked out when I realized it wasn't James. That was the only time I "watched" a CA video.

Attached: I8fqBgA.png (567x680, 415K)

I thought he killed himself already

I liked the early nostalgia critic reviews tho

literal unironic autismos

Attached: aut1493507046784.png (2958x3433, 1.16M)

years since he was kicked off of Channel Awesome after public meltdown

Attached: 1405630818922.jpg (333x279, 14K)

Depending on how introspective he is, Spoony should really hate people like Wheaton for making him irrelevant (yes, I'm aware that it's his own sloth that really caused it, but I doubt he's willing to surface from his delusions to admit it).
Spoony's time was during the period when he was the tiny fish in a minuscule pond. He made his mark because practically nobody else filled his niche, but the rise of the Z lister moving to cannibalize nerd culture pushed him out.

>Spoony's time was during the period when he was the tiny fish in a minuscule pond
Excelently put user, all these dinguses are working at the exact same level of quality and rightfuly became obsolete fast when other people actually willing to work on their stuff came around.

Attached: 1471379341139.gif (290x231, 996K)

checked, but to be fair his ultima review is pretty kino.

Punished “Venom” Spoony

Actually had good comedic timing

It's funny because that Ernest Saves Christmas review is the only Doug review I can rewatch without feeling embarrassed.

Attached: brendan.jpg (631x465, 67K)

He definitely shouldn't have relied so much upon his moderating crew to do everything for him. The fucking RIDICULOUS shit they would ban people for, even back then. And Spoony completely enabled it. It incidentally reminds me of how much lower people's standards were back then in terms of what they were willing to put up with in an "e-celeb." Nowadays I imagine someone with Spoony's ego wouldn't have anywhere near the prolonged popularity and sycophantic mods (I mean they would have mods that'd ban at a moment's notice, but that wouldn't be a good reflection on the content producer).

Some guys were able to move with the times (not many, but some) and remain relevant and popular for the most part. James, for instance, still usually gets at least a million views per AVGN episode, even under the iron fist of Schott. Douge, despite all the controversy, still gets tons of attention. In fact it barely seemed to dent his popularity. Brad Jones also gets a fair amount of views, still (though he was never as popular as either of the above). And it's not quite as related, but you had guys like Little Kuriboh and TFS that were also willing to adapt to how things were going, turning the dying fad of abridging into a brand that was unique and well-produced by them and few others.

But for every Douge, ther'es like a million Spoonys or pic relateds.

Attached: arm.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Jesus. Has he ever been admitted to a psych ward? Because I'll be suprised if he hasn't.

He's been admitted to a prison cell, that's kinda like a psyche ward.

wtf? context for the arrest?

How anyone on TGWTG had any following and still do is beyond me, just checked and even literal whos like Blockbuster Buster still get views on youtube

Was on his phone and got into a crash.

That's kinda boring. Since it was Spoony, I was thinking he got arrested for trying to run over school children with a van.

Hi there zoomer

It was good for 2008. He wouldn't have been shit if he had started today

F

There was a dark time in 2006 when there was nothing online and anyone mildly amusing attracted attention

fucking hell I knew noah was irritable but the guy is legit mental

Attached: 1329933900161.jpg (337x328, 11K)

>Blockbuster Buster
Damn, I don't know how he survived when he was still filming with a shitty ass camera and uploading in 320p when HD has been available for years. Besides that, the guy is probably the biggest Marvel shill I've seen in my life that it's hard to take him seriously.

Man, that nigga is creepy looking. I bet he's got a least a half dozen bodies buried under his house.