How is this movie so good bros

How is this movie so good bros.

Attached: sicario.png (1920x800, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRa_Js-POQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And how is this so bad

Attached: sum kinda sucide squad.webm (1920x800, 2.81M)

I'm wondering did they tried to bring her back?

Attached: Sicario.2015.BDRip.1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.52.20_[2016.03.27_15.42.12].jpg (1920x800, 586K)

What is this?

The sequel.

Attached: sicario.day.of.the.soldado.2018.1080p.bluray.x264-geckos.mkv_snapshot_01.27.04_.jpg (1920x800, 143K)

no, her arc was over

I thought the sequel was decent

I've not seen it but from that single gif it looks good bruh

Same. Looking forward to a third desu

this is the land of the wolves now

Well of course the sequel sucks

>d how is this so bad
commercial cash grab made by (((Hollywood))) suits

Attached: 1530387111577.png (1000x1030, 1.9M)

Not the se director and they messed with Sheridans script in the second one.

i swear to god a shitposter wrote the sequel

it even ends with "SO YOU WANNA BE A SICARIO?"

it was decent but unnecessary
the first movie made a point, what was the second movie even about? just fanservice for people who liked del toro and brolin characters

I liked both tbqh

SHAZAM!

>gets shot in the face
>loses a gallon of blood in the fucking sand
>"Nah, I'm OK."

penis

The sequel was such a huge fucking step down that it was distractedly annoying how often they tried to call back to the first one only to show a scene that is shit

It actually is good. Don't believe the contrarian faggots on here

>it even ends with "SO YOU WANNA BE A SICARIO?"
Entonces, ¿nos estás diciendo algo así como Sicarios, cabrón?

Emily Blunt getting choked.

Attached: emily blunt-66.webm (1280x533, 2.97M)

>dude why is the main character so useless
its like people don't even know the name of the movie

The first one has awesome acting, cool photography and based moral ambiguity themes. Is the sequel worth watching?

No.

Villeneuve and Deakins

absolutely not

No its an absolute dumpster fire that screams cash in. Its straight to DVD tier but managed to ride the coat tails of the original. Its equalizer 2 level of bad.

>being this retarded
the guy purposefully shot him through the jaw so he wouldn't die, which is why he tracked him down at the end, idiot

>gallon of blood
the human body has1 - 1.5 gallons of blood in it, we can lose a third of it and still be A OKAY

Someone needs to shop stephen segal, operator, into this.
It just seems incomplete and false without him.

Yes.

Damn. I think i better stay with the very good impression of the first then.

I actually think the second one is better. The first one is literally a stronk wymyn story. The second one is far more truthful to the actual border situation.

Imagine having such trash taste that you prefer a literal dishonest copy paste Netflix tier money grab flick sequel

Attached: film vs flick.jpg (2000x3125, 2.51M)

Attached: 1547273854129.png (752x484, 449K)

>The first one is literally a stronk wymyn story
Did you even watch it? The entire film is nothing but Emily Blunt getting BTFO over and over again right right up to the last frame of the film.
The sequel is straight to DVD trash.

The movie would be better if Blunt and the Black guy weren't major characters

Yea second one was just a shit tier cash grab, should never have been made. It's only worth a watch for the guarenteed moner boner.
Still, first movie is kino

How the fuck do you think the black guy is a major character in the film in any way at all? He's the definition of a side character, who also just get's BTFO throughout.

Attached: Sicario.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-RARBG.mkv_snapshot_01.33.44_.jpg (1920x800, 128K)

She’ll be back in the third one to kill the sicario and CIA spook

>equalizer 2
John wick 2 too
Pure trash tier call back cash gtab

I forgot all about that black guy. Emily Blunt and Del Toro are the two characters which I remember most.

Im still unclear in ajehandro raped that guy in the second scene of that pic.
He definitely did something sexual rather than water board.

There is no answer. Just the implication of violence and not showing it is far more impactful than actually showing it in that situation, everyone imagines the worst for them personally.

Second one was a parody of the first one
I mean really ending with grooming a protoge?
Fuck off

Attached: Emily Blunt Sicario-3346.webm (1920x800, 2.22M)

I blame villeneuve

>Just the implication of violence and not showing it is far more impactful than actually showing it in that situation,
Yea I got that was the directors intention too.

Attached: emily blunt sicario-33.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

They heavily imply that he raped him. At the very least he did something more cruel than waterboarding. They set the scene up by having him bring in the jug of water, everyone knows what it means and what is coming. But as the scene ends, you hear the torment begin, except all you can see is the floor drain and no water going down it. Whatever happened, it wasnt waterboarding.

ya bro dat gtab shit sucks shit yo fuck gtab

Lick my butt, dude.

Daniel Kaluuya's is based. He sticks by Blunt's character the entire movie, even against CIA.

Attached: 1536652576380.webm (960x400, 1.14M)

One of the coolest movie scenes ever.

>cool photography
delete yourself

It was okay I suppose as far as guns amongst cars goes.

Attached: 1549413467959.webm (720x297, 2.94M)

Based glasses nerd killer, making all use glassesfag look cool af.

>this scene
>not showing ted levine's death
weak

>no hand print of tailgate
why didn't they just use actual thermal camera?
farts?

Good point. What did they use to film that instead some kind of filter?

Attached: Emily Blunt Sicario-336.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

Emily Cunt CANNOT stop farting.

holy shit is he wearing black shoes with a grey suit?

power move

You're wearing a GAY suit. Gaybo. Fag.

Direction. Thats the difference between a good director and a bad one.

>COMPASS, COMPASS
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

WAS HE LOST? IS HE ASKING DIRECTIONS? BASED ON TRUE NORTH OR MAGNETIC NORTH

This. The second half of the second film was to be focused on the bird dog fucking up the mexican cartels. But that was changed by the executives who decided that he should babysit the little girl, so faglords like could be appeased.

Sicario also had some work done on the script, so it wasn't 100% unfiltered Sheridan but Sicario 2 was going too far.

(((sequels)))

Glad Sir Roger Deakins finally got the recognition he deserved - in Blade Runner 2049 lmao.

Attached: sicario-333.webm (852x356, 1.98M)

>WOLVES

>NOT A WOLF

BASED DENNY DECONSTRUCTING THE STRONK WOMYN TROPE

EMILY BLUNT BULLYING SIMULATOR

Your supposed to do that. Black shoes goes with black and grey suits, brown shoes goes with blue and brown suits.

Is he up for an Oscar this weekend?

Attached: Roger Deakins Awards.jpg (632x770, 140K)

yeah but it's also the difference between an inspired sheridan and a forced sheridan.

tbf , they probably received a big goverrnment grant like a lot of propaganda films

BDT is a bad ass that chugs heinekens and fucks big titty blondes

I fucking KNEW it.

The second half of the movie was shit and I could immediately tell something like this happened.

Parts of Sheridan's script was saved by Del Toro. It was his idea to have Alejandro to have a larger and more mysterious presence through minimal dialogue, and quickly revealing his back story to Blunt via a few lines from Brolin.

Villeneuve loved the idea. Sheridan's script had Del Toro telling his entire back story to Blunt on the fucking plane ride when they first meet.

Did you know Sheridan has a notoriously small penis? He had to stop womanizing in Hollywood once the news spread. It got to the point where fucking the well-known but famously tiny-penised Sheridan was more of a black mark on a starlet's career than the boost she got having people say her name in the gossip pages.

>Del Toro telling his entire back story to Blunt on the fucking plane ride when they first meet
ugh, what a hack. tiny dick, too. blunt i mean. both benicio and sheridan both have famously humongous penises.

No. Nice quads though.

Attached: englishman christian bale.webm (959x720, 1.35M)

her pussy would be lit up like a christmas tree

Did anybody else really like the sequel? I thought it was solid.

They fell for the shitty VFX meme when they could have just cut to an exterior shot of the supermarket and done a very basic practical effect with some pyrotechnics. Also, I think pushing in with a dolly would have made the bit where she's pleading with with the guy look much less weird and static.

yeah cause it's filled with fresh feces.

Sicario 2 is made for brainlets who didnt get the first one, the types who the only thing they they took away from it was le badass operator killing cartels xDD

y tho?

Because I left it there.

How does one become a sicario?

DONT ASK HOW CLOCKS WORK, JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THE TIME

Sicario wasnt pure Sheridan, it was changed by Villeneuve. Also Sheridan can be hit and miss. Like with Hell or high water. Trash flick.

Didn't this plotpoint go nowhere?

HELL OR HIGH WATER WASN'T TRASH BUT THE TONAL SHIFT TO THE SNIPING PART WAS A BIT ODD

WIND RIVER WAS A LITTLE SILLY TOO, WHY U FLANKIN ME BRO??

STILL HIS FLICKS HAVE THE BEST VERITE STYLE GUNPLAY IN RECENT CINEMA, TACTICOOL ASF

>the explosions stop
>the dust settles and you can see and one bomber remains
>lets slowly walk toward him instead of just going out the back fucking door
aka the fire exit
I mean, if the front door was blocked by a wall of flame, the writers would apparently try to walk through it

Attached: 1546287313990.jpg (366x361, 30K)

hell or high water was good, sir.

pretty sure that's not how you check your corners

look closer retard, you can see the smallest trace of her hand print before the door cools off again

right she should have leanspammed into the room

oh shit you're right. i believed that fucking faggot.
HEY FUCK YOU

Average day in France

Attached: emily-blunt-something.webm (1920x800, 2.86M)

Attached: emily blunt-sicario.jpg (1065x1600, 360K)

Do you think she got wet while filming this scene?

What, like her cunt? With arousal slime? Probably, women love getting brutalized.

>Its another plebs didn't understand Sicario 2 thread

Attached: 7.png (396x385, 94K)

better than any scene in the first movie
youtube.com/watch?v=JRa_Js-POQA

this gay contrived shit, you're a fucking girl guaranteed

back to capeshit kid

this is exactly the facile treacly bullshit that would fit perfectly in capeshit, cunt.

seems i touched a nerve

She should have. I don't know why she gets shit, she is the audience

>better than any scene in the first movie

Attached: 1489076416535.gif (161x190, 1.37M)

Yeah that really bothered me as well. Watched it again recently and it's even more obvious than I remember. She even recognises him as a threat before she gets within blast range, but she keeps moving toward him...

Why in the hell would you assume was RAPED?

>So you wanna be a sicario

Attached: 1516255938970.jpg (800x800, 72K)

She knew they were fucked and getting close to the blast to ensure instead death rather than getting maimed and slowly bleeding out. She was a good friend.

>operators at twilight in the sequel
Jesus, that is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, and I have to look at myself every time I look in the mirror.

Made no sense, the whole cartels helping extremists was not talked about after the first ten minutes.

The TV report showed that the extremist were born in USA so weren't smuggled in by cartels. I thought the whole point was to show how "fighting terrorism" is used as an excuse by hardliners in American politics to justify increased militarization.

Denis Villeneuve + Taylor Sheridan + Roger Deakins + Jóhann Jóhannsson + a great cast

The early draft of the script says it was rape, and Benicio confirmed it in an interview.

The second one I would describe as a cash in action film with a sicario style-filter on but it's definitely not at all on the same level. The dialogue and plot points are pants on head retarded and don't even begin to approach the surreal feel of the first. The super smart ops in the first one are reduced to complete fucking morons in the second, being unable to even discern between their enemies and allies at one point. It's fucking dumb.

please, Jóhann Jóhannsson is a Jóhack Jóhacksson

>walk toward the guy with a bomb
>drag your kid

t. pleb

She knows she is close enough thay if he denotes he will kill them both so her only option is to try to make him take pity so approaches him while make eye contact and begs

You're retarded and gay.

I didn't even get the point of what it was supposed to be

>The early draft of the script says it was rape, and Benicio confirmed it in an interview.
any links?

Breh nobody holds a gun like that

Gay sex with your own son.

He's just signaling that he isn't going to shoot the one guy he's aiming it.

a movie about sicarios and soldados. days too. and gays, like your dad.

no.

Smell my dick. Smell my doodooey breasts.