HALF OF YOU INCELS IN THIS BOARD CANT EVEN DO WHAT SHE DOES, SO SHUT UP AND STOP IT WITH THE MEMES ALREADY...

HALF OF YOU INCELS IN THIS BOARD CANT EVEN DO WHAT SHE DOES, SO SHUT UP AND STOP IT WITH THE MEMES ALREADY, LEAVE HER ALONE!

Attached: powerlegs.jpg (646x570, 97K)

Attached: bwaaa.webm (720x1276, 1.9M)

If a car isn't in park or the emergency brake isn't pulled it really isn't difficult to move. Cars are designed to move, hence the wheels.

yes I could you seething mad tranny

>cute
>smart
>strong both physically and mentally
yeah i wonder why incels hate her!

Great, now she's a roided monster with the same shitty attitude, just what she needed.

Imagine a 16 year old guy posting this.

shes a cum dumpster whats your point

>she's a roided monster
My grandma could push that car, you dumb faggot. How is it possible to be so sheltered that you've never even push started a car?

Call me when she changes a flat tire

Surely you wouldn’t try to bait us?

Push a car in neutral? Do mouseshills even drive?

worked two years in a traditionnal tile and brick factory; every week we had to load up wagons full of clay tiles and bricks to rail them into an industrial oven
4 wagons would go in, it would take us all day to fill the oven
when a wagon was full we had to push it in the oven, it would take three men, and none of us were in that pose, that shit has no force, we were facing the wagons, pushing with our legs and arms
she can go fuck herself with that fake, weak bullshit

It's about momentum the hard part is getting the wheels turning

My problem is that she wants to kill white men

Based chukwu

Hey losers, pushing a car is actually a good workout.you just hate women.

Attached: ihimp.png (374x460, 380K)

FUCK LARSON AND FUCK NIGGERS

No it isn't. It's beyond impractical.

t. weightlifter

Excuse Ms. Larson, we're doing leggings laundry now. Please give me yours and I will take it to the laundry room.

Its funny cause she isn;t strong mentally, if she was she wouldn't bitch so hard when some person hits on her once than leaves her alone when the advance is rebuffed

What? I pushed a 70's Malibu like 4-5 blocks when I was in high school. I got spaghetti arms and I could do that. Physics is cool.

Attached: 1546095397277.jpg (1790x3000, 1.07M)

hey hateful incel freaks
if moving a car is so easy because of le wheels why is truck pulling a common event in strongman competitions?

I didn't realize vegetables could look retarded.

>pushes 500 ton cars
>will make 3 billion at the BO
>will make every inceltard kill themselves in fear
>will usher in a new generation of MCU
Yeah... she's freakin' based

Attached: wedas.png (481x571, 606K)

Those vehicles are 7x heavier and pulling from that direction is more difficult than pushing with your back against it

Leg press is really easy due to the same dynamic of getting to use your entire back as a platform to push off of

>worked two years in a traditionnal tile and brick factory
She's not a brainlet

Sage / Hide all CM threads

Do not reply to CM threads

Attached: 4957CD31-CE77-414F-9F19-868266510D3F.jpg (640x823, 361K)

It isn’t hard to push a truck when it’s in neutral