Why do incels hate her so much...

Why do incels hate her so much? She is literally promoting every gofundme that is raising money to help poor kids watch her movie. Isn't that worthy of at least some praise? I mean sure, she got paid $32 million to be captain marvel and she could've used some of her own money to pay for those children's tickets but instead she's getting regular people to pick up that check. Isn't that admirable?

Attached: 1527702277057.jpg (1477x2048, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yournextshoes.com/brie-larson-feet-schiaparelli/
youtube.com/watch?v=b_lq5wORkYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haters gonna hate. Brie's my hero.

Why she looks muttzed?

Is she mixed or something like that?

Why is she famous? Is she talented? I saw her in Scott Pilgrim and she wasn't a good cast for that character.

shes the epitome of the white roastie

>She is literally promoting every gofundme that is raising money to help poor kids watch her movie.
>to help poor kids watch her movie

Attached: Brie Larson.jpg (1200x1200, 298K)

Why doesn’t she get those girls books and school supplies instead?

Why are her nipples so small? Is there literally no part of her that is worth anything?

To be honest I don't mind her at all and I haven't even bothered to look up her tweets. I just don't find captain marvel intriguing and I have no intention of seeing it.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Marvel Universe already has its queen

Attached: 11244665.jpg (599x375, 23K)

Attached: A516775B-AD0D-4598-A5FF-C9186498A564.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-3026053.jpg (2000x2270, 1.34M)

She was in the 21 Jump Street remake and had a small role in The League as a crazy babysitter.
You should see her in Room or the United States of Tara.

yournextshoes.com/brie-larson-feet-schiaparelli/
Because of these fucking horrible feet. I'm not even a footfag, but I am appalled by these fucking stompers. She has the feet of an old woman who's been working for 30+ years.

what are the odds she ever thought about him prior to getting approached for the job as captain marvel?

Literally because she's an empowered woman who I can't control or even beat in a fight and it makes me feel incredibly emasculated. Come on guys, we've fucked the world up long enough and had to pay the price at some point. It's their turn, it's #herturn

MY queen

Attached: caa8170b5a55df15b15a1c1641a78a0b.jpg (675x675, 70K)

why does she hate all the men and white people who have given her all the money she has just for existing?

Attached: 6611123.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Men/incels are afraid of a female led Marvel movie so they decide to bitch about Brie Larson’s “feminist agenda” and “racism against white men” (WHICH ISN’T EVEN A THING).

Tell me again how men are the superior sex?

Fuck that ugly bitch

Attached: 1135445544.jpg (904x474, 73K)

Since Ghostbusters (2016) we got SOOOOOOOOOO many action movies staring women and NO SEXISM NARRATIVE was spread. No "hurr durr, sexist trolls hurr durr", no "hurr durr, incels cant handle stron woMYN", NOTHING, yet its happening to Captain Marvel. This is so embarassing

She is crowdfunding her own movie. She is getting paid for this.

Because Brie Larson is an open racist in an open racist Hollywood.

>Why is she famous?
I didn't know who she was before she got cast as this.
So I would say that she isn't famous

Yaaaaaas queen

It would make sense if she fucked Harvey Weinstein. It would explain how she got into Hollywood and it would explain her hatred for white men

everyone hates her, she's got the charisma of a bag of cold dogshit

>Is she mixed or something like that?
Don´t know

But she looks having african heritage

Yea Forums can’t handle strong confident women.

They spend their days complaining about not having gfs and flee when confronted with such raw strength and beauty an independent female is.

They’re all pathetic.

>calling people who don't like her incels

Sorry schlomo you have to go back.

Attached: acd61f494c55037d5d6541.png (1080x1080, 7K)

She got paid $5 million for Captain Marvel actually

Why are you on Yea Forums if you don't don't know that she won the Oscar in 2016? Do you watch kinos?

youtube.com/watch?v=b_lq5wORkYA

>Ms Marv-, I mean Captain Marvel is getting a movie? Neat, I'm sure it'll be at least entertaining as the other MCU offerings
>huh, why is she talking about white people so much?
>wait, they're gathering donations to put towards the box office numbers and getting free advertising to boot?
>seriously why does she keep talking about white men? It's starting to sound creepy
>maybe I don't want to see this after all

Attached: 21897_Boromir.jpg (360x337, 26K)

Amazing how few people read the entire post before replying to it, OP was pretty clearly being sarcastic in an attempt to mock those who genuinely think/speak that way.

>watching the oscars
yikes

Oh no no no no...

IT WAS HER TURN REEEE!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190223-104520_Chrome.jpg (1054x456, 180K)

>worked

DCfags are just so easy.

and here's a shill that probably works in Hollywood or the MSM to prove my point that from now on when Hollywood senses they have a stinker on their hands, they're going to gin up some stupid "alt-right incels HATE THIS" straw man controversy, and then they will push this contrived narrative that their shit flick is "under attack by wh*te males" and rely upon their friends in the MSM to talk endlessly about said contrived controversy (rather than the normal positive word of mouth or, God forbid, actual paid promotion) to hype their piece of crap, and then when it finally is released, they figure they'll get a few sympathy ticket sales from SJWs who've bought the false narrative hook line and sinker and don't care that it's hot garbage, and then they will wrap the whole slow-motion train wreck up by claiming "it wasn't our fault the film under-performed, it was those damn MAGA jerks!" so as to deflect all blame or suggestion of failure from themselves, you know kinda like what they learned to do with that Ghostbusters shit they put out a few years ago and what now seems to be their model for how to unveil crap to the public.
Am I right OP?

She’d make a great Cleopatra

she needs to see a fucking doctors!

>raising money for herself
FTFY

my hairy hobbit feet are looking better than that. SAD !

I want to snuggle with her, bros

>using incel unironically on Yea Forums

*upvoted*

She's paying people to make her movie (and by extension her) more successful. You think that's worthy of praise.

Attached: general annoyance.jpg (640x642, 124K)

I can kill 99% of women with my bare hands, they're incredibly weak and vulnerable.
2D women aren't even worth that though.

Because we don't say dumb shit like you.

>Men/incels are afraid of a female led Marvel movie
yes cause everyone was SOOOO afraid of Wonder Woman. Dumb leftist cunt.

did disney really need a gofundme for tickets? disney a multi billion dollar company asking for gibs its honestly insulting

She's got great bone structure. Literally 9/10 cutie

>we hate racist bigots like brie larson
punch a jew nazi everybody

I dont hate her I hate the poor kids

nigger she has the jaw of a fucking cliff

She never thought of him before
You can tell by the use of "legend" that she had absolutely nothing to say and just wanted to look good to other vapid bastards

>toasting the death of a wh*te man

jeezus

Hide / Sage all CM threads

Do not reply to CM threads

Attached: 64E16C48-9AB4-4417-B4A4-734E2189A63E.jpg (640x823, 361K)

did you even read the last sentence of the OP? it's sarcasm you emotionally unstable seething faggot

Damn I hate looking at her. It seems like every single picture she has, she's got that smug "haha FUCK YOU" expression.
It's like looking at a teenager who keeps flipping his middle finger at the camera.

Incels are mentally ill. Dont try to find a rational explanation to the irrational.

Yup

Attached: 1550720551823m.jpg (902x1024, 105K)

Attached: 1550948221194.png (309x380, 201K)

It's because she's beautiful and not afraid to voice her opinion

She intimidates me. My previous (and only) gf was like that, forceful and opinionated and made me feel emasculated. I broke it off due to anxiety
i still miss her though

Attached: 1525381489372.jpg (885x960, 104K)

The arrogance it takes to actually believe that seeing a stuporhero movie will actually help children.

Bup

she's an obnoxious cunt

She literally and unironically has no ass.

What an annoying and arrogant cunt.

I love you user. I had to give up on a confident beyonce-loving gf, also my first. It gets better.