Is he, dare i say it, on the spectrum ?

Is he, dare i say it, on the spectrum ?

Attached: 0nntVU9L_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Anyone who has ever achieved greatness is on the spectrum. Autism is the next step in human evolution.

>vegan atheist
yikes

>this isn't even my final form

based autismoman

Yeah he's pretty far gone.

Him and Tommy Caldwell are for sure on the spectrum or their childhoods were so damaged they just climb stupid shit to get over their problems. That's the impression I get. You just don't shit talk your mom every time she's mentioned unless you had a shitty childhood.

>Autism is the next step in human evolution.
If you want an ultra efficient but soulless society maybe.

I guess he is.

that qt3.14 following him is in complete denial mode lmao. He treats her like shit

Attached: jep.jpg (611x351, 54K)

t. Shane Black

Attached: t-600x400.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Imagine the only way you can feel alive is to rub your dick against high rocks without any kind of safety to prevent your own death.

W E W

so the way to get cute girls to give you their number is to climb up 3000ft rocks with no safety gear ?

>Hey, Alex! I just had this crazy dream that you slipped and died! Lol isn't that crazy? I know that you're about to free solo el capitan but listen to my yammering first. SO basically you were doing the climb and you slipped and died on the exact same spot you fell from last time! Y'know the climb that i was doing with you? Y'know.. the one where you tore ligaments in your ankle and almost ruined you're climbing career?
> Aaaanyway all i'm asking is for you to picture yourself falling to your death while you're free soloing el capitan tomorrow. G'night babe ^-^ Also why don't you tell me that you love me? Is it related to your childhood?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 11.57.34.png (1741x931, 2.15M)

>Finally found a theater near me playing this
>The very last showing was 1 hour from when I found out and I couldn't make it (for something like $2 a ticket)
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1111.jpg (633x758, 91K)

>you're
FUCK i played myself

the greatest mountaineer of all time wasn't on the spectrum though

Attached: herman-buhl.jpg (500x637, 55K)

just download it senpai. You would download a car, right?

Seriously how long until this edgelord cuts the rope holding the girl in the middle of some forgotten mountain???

He looks like he hates every second with her and he has to plug all his braincells to not sperg out

based. neurotypicals should be enslaved and neurotypical "men" breeding with aspie women should be hanged

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

this was my exact thought when she said that

And yet, merely thinking about what Alex does for a living makes your palms sweat

>Caldwell survived two big falls unscathed, including a 100-footer in practice runs.

>β€œIt was pretty scary because it was such a gargantuan fall,” said photographer Austin Siadak, who has been shooting video of the team for a documentary. β€œI saw him hurtling upside down through the air and then bouncing on the end of the rope.”

>Once Caldwell came to a rest, he chalked up his hands, swung over to a crack and resumed his upward progress.

It's just a matter of time this dude falls and dies or chops her girlfriend and freeze her remains in the cool fridge they bought.

Tic Toc Tic Toc

the way the world currently works is geared more and more to dependance on autistic individuals. look at how much of modern technology has been created by autistic people. i genuinely believe that the influence of the internet on young children nurtures some form of simulated autism.

Autist can't do shit without people that can talk to another person without shitting their pants tho.

And many times you guys mistake a sociopath or even a psychopath with an autist. The sociopath can be a genius too and he also can understand and manipulate emotions. Something an autist can't even think about.

So if we are talking about weirdos i want sociopaths on my team rather than aspergers.

>Autist can't do shit without people that can talk to another person without shitting their pants tho.

i think youre misunderstanding where im coming from. the rise of the internet has provided new ways to socialize the autistic people often find comfort in. obviously, im not talking about seriously low functioning autists. i think autistic people who become obsessed with things such as programming will become increasingly invaluable to society in the future and i think the technologies they develop almost have the ability to pass on proxy autism to younger generations. weve got kids using ipads and shit at 2 years old. it may be a far out concept, but i think this style of upbringing will drastically change the development of upcoming generations. im not autistic, i dont think, but i can easily tell the hours spent in front of computers as a kid has had a pivotal effect on my current personality.

also sociopathy is in a different ballpark to autism. im fairly certain the future everyone will not be a sociopath, but possibly will be autistic. sociopaths are definitely geared towards different jobs than autists as well. not sure how many sociopaths youll find in a tech firm.

He is killing her like very soon lmao