Bros

Bros

Attached: gWL9XNVl.jpg (640x625, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/02/14/movies/best-picture-oscars-voters.html
goldderby.com/article/2019/secret-oscar-voter-ballot-exposed-black-panther-yalitza-aparicio-christian-bale/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I NEVER FREEZE.

Attached: blackpepe.png (797x800, 153K)

>No host
>Viewership will inevitably plummet like it's been doing year on year.
>Black Panther winning Best Picture
God I hope it happens just to kill off the last ounce of credibility the Oscars has.

>promoted

Our society is now held hostage by brown skinned subhumans. Every advancement will be sacrificied so they feel less inferior. There will never be another manned American moon mission.

What movie has the best chance to beat out Black Panther(illegitimately).

Please win, please win, PLEASE WIN.

I want future film classes to have to show that fucking fight scene or the death-world to future film students and say 'yes, this was worthy of Best Picture. No, you're reading that right, Avatar came out TEN YEARS earlier and Infinity War came out a few months later. This was considered the best picture at the time. Weep for them.

Roma hopefully

Where my black panther chads at? How will you be celebrating the inevitable sweep at the awards?

the oscars are tomorrow?

Attached: 1372604148368.png (203x191, 87K)

I wasn’t aware that the Oscars had any credibility or integrity left, except in the eyes of the dumb teen girls and nu-males that watch as a leftist clan meeting.

>the amount of shitposting on Yea Forums if it wins
I can’t hope

I'm going to do the Wakanda cross your arm thing

Based accelerationism poster

>Find out at 8e
When does it end? If someone really only wants to see if it wins, they only have to watch the last 5 mins. I'm surprised (((they))) haven't randomized the award order to try to up the viewer numbers.

Based

Roma or BlacKkKlansman

Roma will win most of the awards as trumps wall and shit are actually happening now

No host is better than what they've had over the past few years

>no host

so what happens? They literally just walk up call the nominees, give the award and instantly move on? Sounds way better. desu this shit shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes to do.

Attached: 1514998825316.png (657x527, 13K)

I think it's usually around 3 hours.

>No host
how does that work?

>everybody is so ashamed that the mouse has bought the award for this shit flick that no one wants to go down with the ship and it has no host
LMAO

>tfw it's already reached 4th place in Honest Oscar Ballots

Roma - 35
Green Book - 31
The Favourite - 26
Black Panther - 24
BlacKkKlansman - 17

Disney couldn't get the "best popular movie" category they wanted to guarantee a BP win, so this shit happens with BP getting an undeserved nomination anyway.

Throw in all of the avengers presenting awards, and Oscar credibility is gone now because of it.

Can you imagine how much Spike Lee is seething right now

he still might win Best Screenplay though

>Oscar credibility is gone
>now

First of all when the fuck did an Oscar EVER have credibility?

Attached: 1519127308920.png (250x241, 72K)

ah-bloo-bloo

>tfw have shitposting folders ready for both outcomes
(You)vote city

Attached: 1365434217657.png (1458x859, 101K)

It's just validation now for people's favorite films to get an award.

So Black Panther won't ruin shit I guess, since dummies actually think Black Panther is a legit masterpiece that deserves Oscars.

They never did. The twitter tranny doesn't know a thing about films so everything is company wars in its hrt fueled brain

Do people actually think that? I thought it was just jokes.

Some proof:
nytimes.com/2019/02/14/movies/best-picture-oscars-voters.html
goldderby.com/article/2019/secret-oscar-voter-ballot-exposed-black-panther-yalitza-aparicio-christian-bale/

Wakanda forever

Fuck clicking on the New York Times. What does it say?

The award presenters just come on stage, say the nominees, announce the winner and leave
No cringy jokes or politics
Honestly, that part is for the best

>Roma
Which just proves that Hollywood can't make a good american movie anymore

>One vinegary older voter compared superhero films to “the stuff that oozes out of dumpsters behind fast-food restaurants.” Then he confessed that he hadn’t yet seen “Black Panther.”

>Eek.

>But many of the people I called said they would place this comic-book blockbuster near the top of their ballots — citing its commanding performances, sumptuous production design and overall cultural importance. (The academy uses a complicated “preferential” voting system for best picture, in which nominees are ranked 1 through 8, and the second- and third-place positions can carry as much weight as first place.)

>The problem, at least for a few voters: “Black Panther” was made by Marvel, which is owned by Disney, which has turned every other studio into a box office also-ran. It will be even worse when Disney completes its takeover of 20th Century Fox. “And now we’re also supposed to give Disney the Oscar for best picture?” one voter from a rival studio told me.

hahahaha what cucks

>specifically mentioning Black Panther
Wow, no bias here.

Does this mean Roma will win?

Cultural importance lol

>roma
>good

>black panther
>even being nominated

film is dead.

I went to compile some previous years too, and the results seem to be reliable:

Shape of Water - 28
Three Billboards - 23
Lady Bird - 22
Get Out - 19
Darkest Hour - 13

Moonlight - 35
La La Land - 30
Lion - 13
Manchester by the Sea - 11
Hell or High Water - 11

Boyhood - 29
Birdman - 26
The Theory of Everything - 21
Imitation Game - 17
American Sniper - 13

12 Years a Slave - 47
Gravity - 41
American Hustle - 41
Her - 27
Dallas Buyers Club - 27

>since dummies actually think Black Panther is a legit masterpiece that deserves Oscars.
Only niggers, the backlash agaisnt the popularity oscar was so hard the mouse had to give in and it was mocked as the "black panther oscar". Everybody knows the movie is garbage

>Lady Bird and Get Out that high
Jesus

>manned American moon mission.
but there will be a WOmanned mission to Mars

Also white beta males and women

either roma or blackkklansman will win that's for sure.
i personally think blackkklansman will win.

Black Panther being nominated for best picture is the Acadamy voters protesting the new diversity requirement. Black Panther is a diversity hire and the academy wants everyone to know it.

Attached: 45892569.jpg (1366x1820, 2.48M)

They're baiting people to watch Oscars. It was obvious the moment they announced it got nominated for BP. Roma or NiggerKlansman will take best picture. Academy members liked Roma but they want honor that filthy nigger with an oscar since he never got one so many will be voting for his garbage, lowbrow movie.

Rased and bedpilled

not based

No, based

in an alternative storyline Black Panther does become Panther Man