Bam Margera - what will he chew next?

Bam Margera - what will he chew next?

Attached: bum margera.jpg (484x476, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOZeQ9dH5-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much more mass do you think his head can carry?

Do you think Novak is scared of the karma police

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-200706.jpg (1031x1630, 702K)

Whatever the frick he wants

Ham Marinara

It pleases me how disgusting he now looks.

geez he really is slowly morphing into phil

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 5K)

Not any more than Bam is of the calorie police.

Fuck Novak, what has this piece of shit ever done?

He looks like Lawrence Fishburne after the faceapp

How the hell is Novak still alive?

he's actually starting to look like his father

probably some old truckers dick

YO WERE GONNA GO INTO MY BEDROOM AND WERE GUNNA FUGGEN TIE PHIL UP AND MAKE HIM WATCH ME FUGGEN RAPE APRIL DOOD.

his Viceland doc is kino

i would say quickly morphing, user

So of the old Jackass crew, who ended up being based, and who ended up being shit?
When that shit was still fresh, I thought Knoxville was overrated. I loved Bam, and hated Steve-O.
In hindsight, I realize that I had everything wrong. Knoxville seems like a pretty cool guy, and Steve-O turned out to be a pretty great guy himself. I never really paid much heed to Pontius, but as with Steve-O I came to love the guy during their wild boys days. Bam ended up being a shithead, but looking back at the old stuff, he always was. Dunn was alright back then, but ended up being a wreck than Bam.

in a few more years he's gonna resemble don vito

he's starting to look like his father. feel bad for him after losing his best friend he's been completely out of the spotlight.

Bams always been a shitter especially to his friends then gaining so much popularity and being second next to johnny let him do whatever he wants

>Bam's biggest fear went from snakes to salads.

He really is one of the worst cases of "can dish it out, but can't take it". One of my favorite skits is this one, and not because it's funny, extreme, impressive or anything like that. It's because Bam gets a little of what he deserves.
youtube.com/watch?v=jOZeQ9dH5-Y
Don't get me wrong, I'd probably shit my pants as well, but I like seeing them get Bam for once. Straight up though, I am impressed how he got out of that. Something he couldn't do now to save his life.

he was a mediocre skateboarder back in the day and was constantly kicked off tours cause he was a faggot junkie, both of those not in any particular order

and why is he famous?

>hated his father
>turned out just like his father

Cmon Bam you know I don't got time for this I gotta work in the mornin

do Knoxville and Steve-O and still talk to Bam nowadays? Wonder what they have to say about him.

he didn't hate phil, he loved him and bought him new trucks and bought his parents a house

He is turning into Phill

ponitus was and is always will be the most based

he definitely was having the most fun

>Yeaaa...

Attached: 1.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Clean Steve-O is fucking great.