So, were there many blacks and asians in the court of England in 1561?

So, were there many blacks and asians in the court of England in 1561?

Attached: sdrtt.jpg (325x155, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yorkshiremuseum.org.uk/collections/collections-highlights/ivory-bangle-lady/
amazon.com/books/dp/110702577X
youtube.com/watch?v=fSBx0pqTSL0
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-african-history/article/constructing-a-diasporic-identity-tracing-the-origins-of-the-gnawa-spiritual-group-in-morocco/9AD3E5781A340576CEE5B5E8C3677275
tubmaninstitute.ca/sites/default/files/file/Hamel_2008.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasekura_Tsunenaga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes people have been traveling and interacting for a very long time don't get why some need to be convinced or get offended at the idea.

>samefagging just to low level bait

yes. just type in "european history" in google images and you'll see. most of influential european people were black, including roman emperors, british kings, and even shakespear.

I'm glad Britcucks have fallen this low. Even their inbred royal family is half mutt now.

Attached: 1544036601756.gif (360x200, 1.09M)

because to get British film awards you have to have a diverse cast even if it's historically inaccurate

Attached: b4at6l3iuyp11.jpg (693x1024, 115K)

dunno lol

to trigger incels like you in the 21st Century

That's bullshit a town in England once hung a monkey because they thought it was a Spaniard the idea that black people were walking All over the UK since the Romans is a fucking lie

>black people were walking All over the UK since the Romans is a fucking lie
Actually it isn't, while they would have been rare in roman times, rome conquered north Africa including numibia and would have conscripted blacks to the legions as well as into the auxiliaries. So seeing the last great battles of rome was in briton, it's not too far fetched to think they moved legions from peaceful Africa to briton, nigs with them.
Blacks have been in the UK for a long time, well before the Atlantic slave trade days.

absolute dogshit. Why do liberals insist on trying to rewrite history to fit their narrative? There were virtually no niggers in England at that time

Ignoring the bit where the director was going to turn down the job if they didn't have a 'diverse' but historically inaccurate cast.

They’re rewriting your history, that’s why. Yeah, to qualify for awards you need to “diversify” your film. Make way for your replacements!

>numibia

i think you mean, Numidia, user, they were Berbers, pic related is what Berbers look like

Attached: image.jpg (700x466, 30K)

Absolute bullshit, if they had been a part of the UK for so long how come when the slave trade began that was most peoples first expirience seeing a black people. They were literally enslaved based on their difference and strangeness to us. Revisionism at its finest. Logistically it would've been retarded for Romans to use legions recruited from africa in their UK conquest, they went through France aka gaul to get here.

>these people are ITT right now

Attached: 1508178007521.png (1125x1378, 78K)

>Actually
>it's not too far fetched

so you've got nothing

Yeah nigga da history be a whitewash an shiiieet

>Even their inbred royal family is half mutt now.
the half mutt baby would be like what ? 7th in the succession? Provided that none of Williams kids have any kids of their own

Blacks were literally attractions inside cages during Shakespearean time

>numibia
You're aware that Numidia and Namibia aren't the same place, right?

nope black people have been part of upper English society for almost 2000 years
Keep telling yourself otherwise though if it helps you feel less inadequate you pasty fuck

Attached: 25638372.jpg (1146x896, 129K)

rent free

WE

Not that user,
Got anymore sources dude?

Numibia was Arab/Berber/Phoenician you lying discord tranny faggot

Don't explain the truth to Americans user. They're watching of Hollywood as well they're pitiful history books show They're lack of education compare to us Euros in the UK.

>Romans
>English

>blacks and asians in the court of England in 1561

In 1561? In the middle of the Age of Discovery frenzy? Just before the Eight Years' War? You can bet your ass there were all kinds of people running around in the English courts!

Attached: 16th_century_Portuguese_Spanish_trade_routes.png (1920x805, 1.19M)

>For director Josie Rourke, this type of casting is routine.
>"We know that the characters that Gemma and Adria and Ismael Cruz Cordova [play] were white," Rourke told Refinery29. "So those are people of color playing those who were historically not people of color."

Yes but back then the blacks and Asians were Nordic

>yorkshiremuseum.org.uk/collections/collections-highlights/ivory-bangle-lady/
>"The research pointed to a high status incomer to Roman York, likely to have been of North African descent."

Imagine being so autistic you think Northern Africans are pitch black.

Attached: blacktudorsthree_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqiLk4HIzTNOSSPo2UYTCV23IzSzaCsZ2kgkCZt1UELFI.jpg?imwidth=1240.jpg (1280x1280, 791K)

>We wuz brits n europeans n sheit
b8

Attached: brainles.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Yeah but /pol/tard and wiki historians believe the Sahara is some kind of border that prevents black people from going to the coast. Which has always been retarded

>Blacks have been in the UK for a long time, well before the Atlantic slave trade days.
My grandmother literally never saw a non-white in London until the 70's and she said it only became a common sight in the late 80's to early 90's.

>roman
>english
someone hasn't read their history
and has most likely chopped off their own dick

>not liking communism is nazism
Fuck off marx-worshipper.

your grandmother is a lying whore tho

>It's retarded to think before fast, safe and affordable travel there were massive migrations across the Sahara and different feudal kingdoms. Only /pol/ would believe such a thing!

Obviously there were black people around, there are Roman accounts of that. But it's disingenuous to conflate Northern African with black, and to use the fact that those people were widespread across the empire as proof that black people were as well.

Also, kind of funny that race has no scientific backing, yet it's conveniently used by all these research teams and articles when convenient.

May I ask where your grandmother lived at which area in london chap?

Even russian nobility had some nigs here and there but they were usually brought as a gift from africa, aka pushkins grandfather who was treated like a family and given wealth, so i don't see why bongs wouldn't have nignog running around.

post feet

Not sure exactly but her father helped designed parts of Piccadilly circus

What is a african to you dumbass? Do you know Africans came in all shades and complexion to straight hair and blue eyes (yes there are blue eyes africans). What your saying is extremely ignorant. I truly think you have no knowledge you arm chair historian.

no one said anything about migration. North africa has always been mixed race. Both Greek and Roman sources account for a black population there. Read a book.

Attached: berber.png (1296x584, 822K)

not in court there wouldn't have been
in cages maybe

There probably were some but not many. Whole world traded with each other even in ancient times.

Sweden will soon show the real history of the Swedes on their telly.

Attached: de-forsta-svenskarna First Swedes multiculture 2019.jpg (1280x500, 93K)

no they all look the same

Attached: 1534684696027.gif (2000x800, 540K)

Why are you arguing against shit I didn't say, you drooling retard.
The fact that there is diversity among the populations of Africa is the entire fucking point. Northern Africans, even if partly mixed with Sub-Saharans, weren't known to be pitch black. So to dress up any North African migration to another part of Europe as proof of blacks living there is beyond idiotic.
African doesn't mean black and it's baffling that producers and writers somehow don't understand this.

Have you ever been to Morroco? Berbers aren't niggers. I never said no black people at no point lived in North Africa, I'm saying North Africans aren't niggers and weren't niggers. The "African" woman found in Northern England was not a negroid. The Syrian auxilaries the Romans brought were Caucasians.

>it's not too far fetched
So no proofs

>(yes there are blue eyes africans)
Where?
And not some one off cherry picked freak. Is there a legit tribe of blue eyed africans? That would be interesting.

No I meant nubia. Im not a history fag

>no they all look the same
Like saying "All White People look the same"? See how ignorant and foolish you sound?

Tranny discord ITT

Attached: leftypol.jpg (4460x2908, 2.18M)

>I spend 2 weeks at a hotel and know I know about north Africa
I studied in Israel and lived 6 months in Tunisia and Morocco. Gnawa for example are black.

Attached: AncientGnawa.jpg (825x526, 56K)

Yes,

Ignorant is a powerful thing....

Attached: lars_erik_hauklien-black_girl_blue_eyes.jpg (468x312, 97K)

Well your grandmother was a retard in her shell then because the great British asian invasion hapoened after ww1, west indie free men were piled up in london and my grandmother who lived in london and was born in late 1800s had windie friends.

I never been to /pol/ but I know this to be an imitation.
Left memes are always just an imitation.

Where did you stay, what did you do? Lying nigger. I'm from Morocco.

Numidians and north africans at the time looked like modern Greeks, and they were still considered niggers at the time (the Egyptians lined the cataracts with forts explicitly banning Numidians from entering Egypt). Although blacks were brought to Rome as oddities, they were never part of the empire in numbers big enough to be anything more than w very rare face amongst a sea of whites and tans in legion ranks.

For all of history until the late 16th century, niggers were hidden behind their african disease barrier and only brought out to be sold as slaves by their chief's, and most of those slaves went to the middle east which is why balkan and Caucasian (the region) and even turkish and Stan muslims have lighter almost european features, while the middle east is full of dark skinned ragheads with huge lips and noses inherited from all the race mixing Aisha did with Shaka.

That's one of those one off pics I see spammed.
I've yet to hear about an entire tribe of such individuals.

Jews will take care of that

>blue eyed africans
nope, all people with blue eyes have a single common ancestor who lived in europe about 7000 years ago

but all niggers do look the same and you cannot change that fact

No but white countries are for everyone now. Tell your black friends

Mudslimes castrated all their nig slaves

Yes I always hear about how there were hordes of Indians living by the docks of the Thames. In reality most Londoners never set eyes on these people because they didn't exist. My grandparents were born in London and didn't see a non-white until the 70's.

>was most peoples first expirience seeing a black people.
>hurrr durrr people live for 1000s of years
Go back to tard school moonstar

>Gnawa
West African slaves that then achieved freedom and stayed in Morocco.
The bulk of North Africans weren't black, even if there were some populations originating from below the Sahara.

Near Meknes for an archeology project.
Now prove me wrong.

Attached: Aidi-Gnawa-Music.jpg (727x458, 133K)

UK is a muslim country.

>West African slaves that then achieved freedom and stayed in Morocco.
Please point me to the peer reviewed paper backing that claim up.

What in the fuck is this?
>/Pol/s
>Armchair wiki historians
>Trolls

>>/his/
Take that shit somewhere else.

Why is it this type of revisionist history never corroborated with seniors who live in London? They can always tell you that blair opened the floodgates and changed the city but they never seemed to see this multicultural utopia in the 50's or 60's?

They looks like native Britons to me

>Numidians and north africans at the time looked like modern Greeks
Do you have any proof of this?
I doubt that they were black, but these are still two very distinct and separate countries with their own ethnic groups.

>50's or 60's?
You mean the Jim Crowe era?

>His niggaship and dankness, Sir Notorious of House B.I.G.

This can be disproven by looking at them. Middle Easterners race mixed big time with blacks.

you fucking newfag get out

You are the one who made the claim, prove Morocco and other NA countries are full of black people.

Why the fuck is a /his/ shit doing on a Yea Forums thread?

>Jim Crowe
>London

There have always been populations of foreigners in the capitals of major empires. But they were always relegated to quarters and not allowed to mingle with the ruling race.

>revisionist history
Ok, now I know you are retarded. History is inherently revisionist. I stopped reading there btw.
>full of
I never said that

Faggot, were not allowed to talk about history in a show/movie about history?

amazon.com/books/dp/110702577X
Page 270, nigger. Or you can read the articles he has written about them.

Or do you have any conflicting evidence whatsoever?

Jim Crow had a strong influence overseas user...

London was not a diverse city with non-whites running around. Most seniors alive today don't remember seeing Jamacians or Indians until the 80's and 90's. You're ideologues creating a narrative.

Implying

You want me to create a million word essay for you? Pick up some books on history and the history of genetics and races instead of manga you fucking capeshitter. It's well known prove historical fact that any geneticist or historian without a political agenda can tell you. The fact 10 different anons aren't calling you out isn't clue enough that you're wrong?

Is this a motherfucking history film idiot? It's a sci-fi series like moar

youtube.com/watch?v=fSBx0pqTSL0

So, basically, these pics that are always spammed here and elsewhere, as if to prove some point are either
A) doctored
or
B) random one offs like albinos

>History is inherently revisionist
Is this an attempt at a justification for further revisionism?

REEEEEE SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN A MOUSE THREAD DIED FOR THIS REEEEEEE I WANT TO TALK ABOUT BRIE LARSON REEEEEE

He did and you know it.

You guys must be a bit unsavvy on UK history. There was this thing called the british empire right, it is/was the biggest empire known to man.
Then there was this thing, it was called world war 1 right. Now when this great war was happening people were getting rekt, so Britain called upon subjects from the British empire to fight in the war with the promise that they can have citizenship in Britain after to war. Most notable being over1mil soldiers from the british raj (poo in the loos) and semi poo/nigs from the west indies.
Long story short, Britain won the war, soon after a constant mass influx of immigration came to Britain to fill all the houses and jobs of the rekt soldiers from ww1.
This is know, colloquially as "the great British asian invasion"
This is of course after Wilberforce freed the nig slaves too.

>Linking a literally who and Amazon without a pdf to his work or his credentials
Come on

there are nignogs with blue eyes but they're obviously mixed race.

Armchair historians like you belong at .
Get lost

yeah, not a paper I can look up.
Got a picture?
Not an attempt. Historians will doing revisionism like they have done for 200 years and you brainlets will be seething and stuck with youtube education. Stay mad.

I’m very confused. I’ve seen critics talk about how problematic white washing roles is, and that it’s inappropriate for non-handicapped actors to play characters with handicaps ... but then this is okay?

>implying Philipp has not already outsmarted the evil jews and installed safety mechanisms

Of course the one black guy in medieval England is playing jazz on a trumpet.

yeah usually maritime trade empires had 1 or 2 blacks were in courts back in the day. Asians, def not.

portugal actually had a tradition with the kingdom of congo where the king would send his son to be educated at the courts.

>T-the Empire means that London was full of darkies who stayed in London and your grandparents and the general public just don't remember them at all!

You're what's colloquially known as an ideologue. Literally never happened in any significant number. London was Lilly white and British until the 80's and then later when Blair opened the flood gates the mass influx of foreigners took over.

This is your brain on BBC propaganda.

No he didn't

Attached: 1547713078200.png (720x569, 352K)

My grandparents talk about the first immigrants to come into London they lived in Barking East London. They were mostly west Indians and wanted to be British back in the 60's they often cooked outside and would stink up the street, my grandfather remembers the first time he had a curry from the next door neighbor he handed it to him over the fence and the week later my grandfather gave them a roast dinner.
It's wasn't until the 80's that things got out of hand and my whole family moved from east London out into Essex, then Kent, and now Australia just to get away from muslims and niggers.

So i suppose all those 18th and 19th century english writers and historians and journalists panicking about orientals and rajs and negroes in london were just part of a mass hysteria. They might not have been running around buckingham palace but there were significant numbers of non-whites in london since 1600. Imperial capitals have ALWAYS had tons of non-whites in them. Fucking Baghdad in the 9th century had chinese and British quarters. You're retarded if you think london was sone Lily white paradise with zero race mixing going on before 1960. Dumbfuck Westminster abbey girls were getting blacked and riced and pooed in 1820 same as their modern days slag counteroarts are in 2020, don't kid yourself.

Attached: opium-in-victorian-britain.jpg (2048x1053, 202K)

Historians follow the scholarly orthodox to form an objective general consensus. You're pushing a political narrative.

Yes he did

>my senile grandma's opinion is more important that historically researched information!!1

lol you are gonna go far kid

>Armchair historians

How else are you meant to be a historian without reading about it in a chair?

>Most seniors alive today don't remember seeing Jamacians or Indians until the 80's and 90'
Just what he said, confined to quarters.
It's really not that different now. Ifyou live in Kensington and stay there all your life you might never see a jew where they are everywhere in hackney or clapton or whatever the jewish quarter is near there.
My mother is from London and she grew up in the 50s with nigs and poos around

>The historians tell us that London was ruled by mongrels adopted from the Empire!
>We can't prove it though and everyone alive today who never saw such a thing is just senile and wrong!

Can we add armchair to the list alongside kino, based, reddit, and tranny for words that dumbfuck anons always misuse and which no longer have any meaning?

>Literally never happened
You are such a retard it's hilarious

Then why is it only now that non whites are in such large numbers? if they have been here since 1600 how does that effect the number we see from 1940 and the explosion after 1960

>cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-african-history/article/constructing-a-diasporic-identity-tracing-the-origins-of-the-gnawa-spiritual-group-in-morocco/9AD3E5781A340576CEE5B5E8C3677275
The literal abstract mentions this fact. Don't bitch to me if you don't want to create an account and read the article.

Attached: 1527008049256.png (1200x800, 226K)

Still waiting on that tribe of blue eyed africans.
But you're not going to deliver.
You screetch about poltards clinging to overly posted infographics of dubious veracity but you cunts do the same thing.

>it’s inappropriate for non-handicapped actors to play characters with handicaps
>what is acting
let it go user, leftards are fucking retarded

>The abstract

Attached: 2.jpg (449x449, 37K)

Why the Fuck do you want a "tribe" user? Yes there are blue eyes africans but explain to me why you want to see a tribe?

no one cares about jim crow, most people here don't even know who he was

t. european

the soviets were eugenicists? I didn't know that

>You're retarded if you think london was sone Lily white paradise with zero race mixing going on before 1960. Dumbfuck Westminster abbey girls were getting blacked and riced and pooed in 1820 same as their modern days slag counteroarts are in 2020, don't kid yourself.

Now that you've outted yourself from the tranny discord and have a racial fetish, your posts makes sense.

post pictures of blue eyes Africans living in Africa.

The UK probably had their own Jim Crowe era there during the 19th-20th century. Same like the US.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here retard? Are you actually saying hundreds of academics writing about the experiences and observations of hundreds of thousands of people, including themselves, had in the past just didnt happen because your dumbass buck toothed grandpa said he didn't ever see no raj until one moved in beside him back in 1965? The absolute state of /pol/. Fucking Shakespeare was bashing race mixers and shitskins with Othello in the 1500s and you're gonna try and tell us londoners had no experience of non-whites until your eel pie scarfing sub 80iq grandparents saw them in the next yard?

>tubmaninstitute.ca/sites/default/files/file/Hamel_2008.pdf
>"In the case of their ethnic designation, all sources I have consulted in writing this essay consistently agree that the Gnawa who now live in Morocco were originally black slaves who became free over time under various historical circumstances. Historians believe that the Gnawa population originated from West Africa"

Just give up. Your precious black Moroccans were literal slaves.

sure

Because now it's easier to immigrate and there is no job discrimination based on race? You're really fucking dense, you're conflating 'a few hundred thousand non-whites' crammed into ethnic quarters with 'NON-WHITES ON EVERY STREET CORNER'.

I'm saying London was not a diverse multi-ethnic capital since time immimorial and relatively few seniors remember even SEEING a non-white until the 80's. Your hundreds of "Academics" that you have not sourced are glorified blogs and nothing more.

You made it a point in your post that they exist.
I only made the point that are these pictures one of glitches, like albinos, or an actualy group.
You said that there were, in fact, a large number of them
>Yes
Just calling you out on your affirmation.

Attached: African With Waardenburg.jpg (400x300, 15K)

>Even their inbred royal family is half mutt now

You weren't even born back then Euro man.

These two characters are actual historical figures, both of whom were white.
The director has said in an interview he "refused" to make an "all-white" period drama. What he meant by this remains unclear.

See
Retards are so predictable. What should we name the internet law that describes how the first one to accuse another of being a tranny automatically loses the argument?

Attached: a-young-african-boy-with-blue-eyes-jinka-omo-valley-ethiopia-M8YCEB.jpg (1300x956, 171K)

Attached: CA-3rd.jpg (460x501, 36K)

There was one of each in that movie. Is that a lot?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

But since 1600? surly there numbers would have been meaningful and my great grandmother wouldn't have been so surprised to see a black nurse?

The tranny discord are the ones with the BLACKED posting and racial fetish fantasies so you've outed yourself. Also thinking you're a woman speaking to your credibility being wrong lmao

>the entirety of British academics and writers from before 1960, including figures such as Shakespeare Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Charles Dickens, are glorified bloggers and liars

Yeah you aren't really making the anti immigration side of the spectrum look very intelligent there buddy. Brainlets like you are the reason the rest of us hate white power movements. Could you just shut the fuck up and get out there and romper stomp and leave the intellectual side of things to us, instead of being useful idiots for the other side?

WE WUZ EUROPESN N SHEIT. DIS OUR CONTINENT TOO WHITEY.

You link a photo with the actual disease in the name of the photo Waardenburg syndrome. A disease.

This the UK had their Jim Crowe themselves.

Attached: black-african-people-with-blue-eyes.jpg (726x277, 41K)

>Shakespeare and Dickens noted the demographics of London was full of darkies because of othello and a story about chinamen smoking opium

Yeah, nah. You're clearly not fabricating history for modern political purposes.

Just because there are foreigners in the city doesn't mean they endlessly breed until their numbers are great. Natural checks like disease crime and poverty mixed with social policies kept their numbers down, not to mention many would be there for transitory jobs as merchants and ambassadors and would regularly leave (and that some managed to race mix out and their children snuck into the dominant society). As i said you can't seem to wrap your head around a number between 0 and 1000000000. I could find any race at any time in London anytime after 1600-I'd have to go looking, but they were there.

black people lived in london since 1600 but no normal white working class person seen them until 1970's because they lived in complete self contained ghetto's. ok

Why do leftists (liberals and socialists) lie about historical demographics?

Lies,
Don't shit on our Briton history wanker.

nah is usually, muh oofrican holy cradle motherland, life begins in oofrica yo

Kek. North Africans are brown but they are by no means black. Never were. I'd argue that nig nog admixture is higher nowadays (7%) than it was 2000 years ago,because the Arab slave traders brought a a shitload of niggers aboard their ships.
Fuck, even now Nafris are racist as fuck. They still call black people "nigger" in passing.

Black people used to be kings too.

Why far-right so surprised by the knowledge that was kept under wraps during the Jim crow era.

I'll ask again, what is a African idiot. They come in all shades and complexions. They dont look the same. Quit being ignorant.

Why do you confuse american race relations with European history? We didn't have any blacks here before leftists started importing them for votes.

>They might not have been running around buckingham palace but there were significant numbers of non-whites in london since 1600.
Source?
You mention Indians, but I can only find something that says there were 8,000 living in Britain as a whole prior to the 1950s.
As for blacks, I can only find
>"In 1914, the black population was estimated at 10,000 and centered largely in London, with around 70% being men."
I can't find anything at all for Asians, but if we put it at 10,000 as well (it would probably be much lower), then you're looking at 28,000 people from the groups you mentioned.

Bearing in mind that the population of London was about 6,000,000 in 1900, yea, it's safe to say there weren't significant numbers of non-whites there. Unless you count half a percent as being important.

BECAUSE THEY WERE YOU FUCKING BIGOT, HAVE YOU BEEN IN XVI ENGLAND? EH? EH? DO YOU?

You mean stuff like the arabian slave trade and other historical facts deliberately suppressed to make whitey look uniquely bad?

>We didn't have any blacks here-.
Imagine being this deluded.

>I could find any race at any time in London anytime after 1600-I'd have to go looking, but they were there.

Australian Aborigines.

Go.

Yeah, well that's just like, your grand daddie's opinion, man.

I'm well aware of that you dunce,

>Fucking Baghdad in the 9th century had chinese and British quarters
>British quarters
>9th century
yeah no

Yeah. It's easier to travel now. You didn't know that?

He has to go looking at his historical European POC blogs he'll be right back

Literally zero non-whites in my country that aren't from the 1960s or later.

even less reason to care then

So it would have been harder to travel in the 1600s and therefore even fewer non-whites would be living in London.

Where do you live mate?

We called central europeans blacks/shitskins in Scandinavia 30 years ago. There weren't any real blacks to call that back then.

Well aware that historical facts get deliberately suppressed to make whitey look uniquely bad, eh? Then surely you should be open to the possibility of more lies by the same crowd of people told for the same reasons.

I know. But borders weren't closed to non whites back then.

I AM a Nafri. I am actually Tunisian. The first time I've ever seen a black person was when I went to France. I'm a coastie so people are naturally lighter in the coast and the North because of their proximity to the Iberian peninsula.
There ARE black people here. Only 0.9% of the population are black. And they are extremly xenophobic. They only marry within their own families and never accept a "white" (lighter skinned) suitor.
The point you were trying to make is Blacks were present in Europe because of Nafri influence 2000 years ago. That is simply untrue. There is a shitload of native Berber tribes and only a tiny fucking minority are dark skinned and they are known for their Bedouin lifestyle, guttural Berber tongue and their steering clear of any territory that goes beyond the Atlas or North of the Sahara.
Fucking Afrocentrists.

More lies,
Good Lord man what is wrong with you and your lies.

you forgot the real lost tribe of israel and jesus was black, we wuz original and only Egyptian kangs, life started in africa we wuz original peoples before any race, so Say We WUZ

Norway.

Though I guess the sami count as non-white. Don't see a lot of those thought, there's like 40-60k of them even today, they mostly keep to the north, and the few who don't look like pic related so you normally basically can't tell.

Attached: 10371.jpg (1600x1066, 317K)

Please tell me your not one of them Americans that think your white population in the US is falling?

>and a story about chinamen smoking opium
Turns out the idea of the dark victorian london opium den was a total fabrication.
A moral panic type thing. Never existed in London.
In the rest of the world, yeah.

>Fucking Afrocentrists.
The greatest joke about that is that these people are the most cucked "whites" imaginable.
Worse than the very worst Kangz believers lmao.

>yes there are blue eyes africans
Indeed. Boers often have blue eyes.
Or, do you mean 400 years don't make them africa? While 200 years in America makes you a kang?
This is maga country!

So the opium smoking chinamen in london served dank chow mein all over the street corners too right up until they were locked away in their ghettos until the 80's

>fucking Afrocentrist
I was listening until you said that word. Now it's difficulty to believe you since you might be Larping as one or trolling.For all I know you can be white and pissed off lad.

Here is a good example of a german shitskin/svartskalle living in Sweden in the late 20th century:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius
>he was bullied as a child because of his non-Swedish background, which manifested in him being teased for having very black hair and brown eyes. As an adult, he bleached his hair blonde, used blue contact lenses and legally changed his name

The dysgenic invasion started by the socialist party in the 70's but there weren't many blacks coming before much later coinciding when the black german snapped.

Yes by the magic jim crow according to the discord tranny.

Is this an another typical American (whites) beimg upset that their population as whites are dwindling.
I loive hearing Americans whine as a Britishman. Lmao

>We didn't have any blacks here before leftists started importing them for votes.
This is false though. The British Empire (same as Dutch, Spanish and French empires) held territory in the West Indies, Africa, India etc. and you're saying that we didn't bring back any of the indigenous to the mainland, as slaves/servants or otherwise? African presence in England goes as far back as the early modern period, over 500 years ago, with blacks arriving as merchants, servants, artisans, mercenaries, emissaries and integrating into society - so the token black guy like in the film posted in the OP isn't historical revisionism (unless portraying a figure who was known to be white) or part of some ridiculous conspiracy to exterminate white people, but is at least somewhat believable. Sure, there weren't millions of black people around back then like there are now, but they existed in relatively small numbers.

To suggest that blacks have only just begun to emigrate into Europe in the last 70 years is deluded as fuck.

>started by the socialist party
wow what a coincidence!

What's wrong with people coming to your country?

>you have to be white to be mad about afrocentrists blackwashing your history
Huh? These "people" genuinely believe that the current occupants of Nafri lands (muh people) are actual invaders on the continent because our skin is a different shade of mud than theirs. They legitimately believe that Hannibal, ancient Carthage, Numidia, ancient Libya and all worthwhile ancient African civilizations were founded and commandeered by "blacks" and that along came the Arabs (of all people) and the "bleached" (I shit you not) the native populace.

Attached: akSHUALLY HE WAS A BRUTHA.png (1005x945, 317K)

First of all Numidia isn't Numibia, and it wasn't black, it was Berber. Secondly, auxiliaries would've served in their own theatre. There is no reason for the Romans to transport wholesale a bunch of North Africans auxiliaries up into Briton to fight a war in a land they are entirely unfamiliar with, they would've maintained the empire from their own territories.

Apart from the crime and unemployment? They create ghettos that resemble the shithole there from creating a worse environment for the native people.

Nubia was never part of the Roman empire, user.

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

While I think it's bullshit it's simultaniously hilarious how mad some of you get about it.

>Even though Jussie Smollet lied, it's not too far fetched to think that such an attack COULD happen
Same line of logic, your bullshit don't parse

>500 years ago, with blacks arriving as merchants, servants, artisans, mercenaries, emissaries and integrating into society

Attached: 1439075254124.png (608x580, 87K)

Non-whites were a historical curiosity at best. Niggers and Asians serving in the English royality's court is fucking ridiculous.

>were founded and commandeered by "blacks"
You keep using that word lad. That word "Black". I say Africans, what is a African to you? North,South,West,East, Africa as a whole has Africans of different shades and complexion and features. The fact you keep saying Black tells me your a American.

All the people in this thread are retarded. There were many people of different races and cultures in the court of England at that time. Even though people didn't "see" a nigger in the streets.

>over 500 years ago, with blacks arriving as merchants, servants, artisans, mercenaries, emissaries and integrating into society
They can't even do that today though lmao

when it should be zero, yes

Why is it ridiculous?

Their*

We have high entry barriers to work which prevents low iq people from getting jobs which makes them unable to get jobs where they pay taxes so they work illegally and some of their kids become criminals. The standards for education, healthcare and any thing you can think of that is on a societal level gets cut down for because of them.

We wuz kangs n sheit tho

>I say Africans, what is a African to you? North,South,West,East, Africa as a whole has Africans of different shades and complexion and features.
Which is why it's a stupid term and why "black" is superior. "African" can literally mean "indistinguishable from white". It's totally meaningless for describing racial appearance.

Silly honkies if it wasn't fo black folk you wood still be living in caves

Attached: 1544672977608m.jpg (1024x689, 164K)

>people

Black is the same everywhere boy. Don't forget that some of the biggest slaves in the 17th century were Arabs and Turks. Black is "Zanji" or "wasif"(slave), ie black skinned, generally originates from South and East Africa.

This

Proof?
Abdul Karim is the only non-white courtier I know of and even then, the whites fucked with him constantly.

I'm well aware of that trade fool.

Black is honestly an American term user, so no it's not a good term.

>So seeing the last great battles of rome was in briton
nigga wat?

Attached: 1524987362679.jpg (787x787, 97K)

He wasn’t even British, just a British subject from India.

>blacks 500 years ago were merchants
UH OH
RETARD ALERT
RETARD ALERT
RETARD ALERT
Hey dipshit, 500 years ago, those niggers were under the control of the Arabs. They weren't merchants or what we'd consider middle class. They were full on slaves. Complete underclass. Shit, Arabs were running the slave trade up and down all over Africa.

Why do you lie?

You gonna try to refute or just post reaction images?
"Niggers and Asians serving in the English royality's court is fucking ridiculous."
>John Blanke was a black musician in London in the early 16th century, who came to England as one of the African attendants of Catherine of Aragon in 1501.
>...he was paid 8d per day by Henry VII. A surviving document from the accounts of the Treasurer of the Chamber records a payment of 20 shillings to "John Blanke the blacke trumpet" as wages for the month of November 1507, with payments of the same amount continuing monthly through the next year. He successfully petitioned Henry VIII for a wage increase.

Attached: image.jpg (800x548, 189K)

>Black is honestly an American term user, so no it's not a good term.
No it isn't. Anybody who looked at them and didn't have a word to describe them would describe them as "black", or "brown", or some equivalent. "Black" is an emergent term.

Who gives a shit? They didn't sell the movie as an accurate biography.

The Arabs didn't control the entirety of Africa, though. There were independent African countries, which would have had their own merchants.

Aww, sweet. A /pol/ thread.

Wrong, where did you get your education cretin.

Yeah, in Africa. Selling slaves, primarily

>Lefties perpetuate the notion of reaching utopia as time progresses (i.e "it's current year")
>By their very logic, the further back in time you go, the more barbaric, racist and segregated societies were

Cringe, reported and downvoted

>Black" is an emergent term.
No, it's an American term

Attached: 456553565563.jpg (1024x634, 107K)

Wrong not all of them.

It's sweet isn't it.

>/pol/s getting upset over the truth and sperging out.

It's beatiful.

I really don't care either way. Do you?

Everyone around me refers to people with black complexion as Kahlouch which is the Derja word for black.
How is it an American term? Get out of your fucking bubble.

DAS RITE. He then proceeded to breed a billion more blacks and successfully ruled the top echelons of English society with medieval Jazz music. Seriously though one black guy was so rare that the novelty of him being a gift from a Spanish monarch made it into the historical record lmao

>Blacks have been in the UK for a long time, well before the Atlantic slave trade days.
Maybe, but if they did they'd either breed with the locals and within like 4-5 generations no longer be black, or they'd turn into some sort of exclusive, hellish incest cult that would be destroyed by the locals as soon as they came up with an excuse to.

You definitely would never see any 'pure' blacks (or asians or whatever) in the sense that we see in OP's pic , hanging around from olden times. At best you'd have a few generations of mulattos cursing their parents for giving birth to them before it faded away.

And when the term that you said came around? Better be honest. America influence might had them said that term.

They use the word black in every Anglophone country retard

>Thanos made him white
Based purple nigger

Attached: 6436666347335.png (1050x741, 159K)

Then why do non-americans who can't speak english and have had no contact with their culture use it? Like e.g. rural chinese, who will immediately describe them in very racist terms that reference their skin colour as being 'shadowy', 'black', or 'dark', or something similar.

Just stop being obtuse user. It's not a very interesting line of conversation and you're obviously wrong.

Reminder: liberals love to change up history because

since history always proves that their bullshit never actually works. This is why communists always attacked history first. He who controls the past, controls the future, after all. If people have no history before communism, they cannot rebel. The same applies here. If propaganda can convince people that WE WUZ NOBLEZ N SHIET, then it becomes a great deal harder for them to realize the truth. Look at the demoralized useful idiot ITT still sperging about niggers.

Tell him the truth and show him facts, but his programming is complete. He will never listen to you.

Dipshit, it because American influence gave it that term.

Why are people upset tho?

I care, but only because it annoys people that I do.

Attached: 1d8.jpg (493x431, 17K)

Read

I'm not disputing that blacks were rare in proportion to the rest of the population, you were however the one who claimed that blacks serving in the English court was ridiculous.

No.

What did we call blacks before Americans taught us they were black?

Attached: 1440903582120.png (500x557, 75K)

It's a variant of Arabic so no.
>American influence
No such thing. We were colonized by the frogs.

I'm so glad you kids stick to movies and tv shows because you'd never survive being a fan of plays and musicals if this makes you angry. It's just acting, grow up.

>american culture influenced people who never had contact with american culture
legit kys, you fucking retard. you obviously have no concept of how people who are different from you think or seemingly even that they can exist.

I heard Saoirse get eaten out in this movie. Is it graphic?

>Musicals
Faggots get the rope

Oh and the Arabs referred to their only black warrior Antara as "Zanji"="black" this was in 600 AD

Yes
What do you think user?
>We were colonized by the frogs
What in the fuck.....

It's actually this simple. Stop crying over this shit.

>is a fan of musicals
>tells others to grow up
My sides.

>you'd never survive being a fan of plays and musicals
Peak tranny. That shit is for fags.

read up on red army rapes

Burger education everyone.

You do it idiot,
Wrong,

>plays and musicals

You're looking for /fit/ if you want the homosexual board.

Attached: footfag.png (1000x1000, 197K)

Test

Stop talking about yourself

All I know is i'd rather see a film or miniseries about this guy and those who traveled with him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasekura_Tsunenaga

Be honest user, before it dies, how many of the 277 replies to this thread have been (You)? Why so buttblasted about being wrong? Just let it go man. Just let it go.

MotherFucker I though it was you,
How the fuck this went neatly 300 with 77 poster? It's either you or the user.

>or the OP.
Fixed

Attached: Cfk1ThPWEAAqVr2.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

what i miss in this thread?

Attached: Roman_mosaic_3.jpg (615x972, 317K)

Gonna save the replies to this post and to the spamming discord tranny's posts as arguments against nigs being in England or anywhere near Europe before the Industrial era.

Delusional faggots detached from reality status: BTFO.

HAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

why do you even care what people write online?

Literally stop crying

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH

>Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

Attached: images.png (220x220, 4K)

Look at how he's represented and you instantly know it's an outlier.

Moron.

>Fucking Baghdad in the 9th century had chinese and British quarters.
>British quarters

Attached: 1550545497869.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>whitewashed movie
>i sleep
>1 non white appear for more than 2 seconds
>real shit

i know right, even the originals celts were black.

It's true, North Africans during the Roman era were actually real nigger kangz. Look at Hannibal, true kang skull shape and features right there.

Attached: file.png (1200x1884, 2.48M)

the original brits were black you retard

>believe the Sahara is some kind of border that prevents black people from going to the coast.

It was...

They were in a way. Gulag system was set up to forcibly convert or kill people who didn't conform to the communist way of life.

>It was...

not

Attached: 750px-Niger_saharan_medieval_trade_routes.png (750x299, 299K)

>slave trade
>English upper class

??

Yeah that's true, everyone knows that. It's just strange nobody ever fell off the earth considering it's flat and all.

North Africans arent black you fucking nigger. Slightly mixed, no nignogaroos

>you think Northern Africans are pitch black.

you seem to have a sliding definition of "black"

Attached: dff2bd581873404017f00c4b1701d370.jpg (500x692, 132K)

>slave trade

>implying there werent people to buy slaves from in africa, along with ivory, food stuffs, timber, rice, furs, gold, diamonds, iron.

Attached: 71a00bf669c889617b437470c7b7a858.jpg (564x1034, 124K)

>strange nobody ever fell off the earth
ice wall

Attached: CD0C3A61-C6DD-4CCD-B862-AAD488C2A61A-990-000001AAD86F9976.jpg (948x3880, 668K)

They bought slaves for the Americas. There wasn't blacks in upper class england, they were literally thought of as subhuman savages fit for exploitation.

>mfw this entire post
where do amerisharts come up with this shit

Attached: 1488751859410.jpg (236x318, 15K)

Pathetic of you.

>There still are hurt people who don't understand North Africans are Africans.

More pathetic

Black people = SubSaharan Africans

Brownwashing of european culture

This deluded thinking

>"P-PATHETIC"
You got BTFO. Live it down.

nigger tier thinking

Attached: WEWUZAFRICA.png (500x522, 81K)

Do you have a ministry of truth by now? It's about time

>There wasn't blacks in upper class england

false

>they were literally thought of as subhuman savages fit for exploitation.

false, thats what /pol/ taught you

Attached: DRXHqg2WsAAQb5p.jpg (676x432, 63K)

We wuz celtics

>Black people = SubSaharan Africans

wrong.

Attached: San_new_1.jpg (493x591, 100K)

>what white people thin black americans are saying, because they dont listen

Attached: 3953564.gif (494x376, 41K)

you mean the whites invaded and claimed everything as their own?

Attached: Barbarian_invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_100_to_500.png (1962x1374, 139K)

>north Africans are sub Saharan

You fucking spastic

>/pol/ taught you
Yea Forums is doing log in profiles and more censorship. I'm Honestly glad since it shits on the /pols/ and their idiocy.

niggers are from below the Sahara. Yes they have expanded from that in the past but they were beat back into their jungles. Now they are just the most stupid race on the planet.

everything is white people. White people are literally better than all other races.

I'm enjoying user,
Pols are so pathetic!

Stop shitposting, your part of the reason for Yea Forums soon censorship

>Yea Forums is doing log in profiles and more censorship

i dont think it censors rather than obfuscates sneed fuck and seed CIA cunny posters

there are people on Yea Forums who really want this place to be known as their own retarded clubhouse on the internet, and im glad mods kill that shit, but they need to fuck off actual good threads.

Attached: Eulau_small.jpg (478x576, 54K)

yes, fellow 4channeler, I really truly hate Pols.

Literally never heard of him 'til years after finishing school.

the truth can never be shitposting. Shitposting is that simpsons cancer.

So absolutely zero evidence in the end, thanks cuck.

Why do fragile discord trannies keep coming back?

They always get humiliated and exposed as morons in these threads. Do they get some sick sexual thrill off humiliation? Is that why they do it?

>niggers are from below the Sahara.

define niggers seeing as the term applied to irish at a time. and using racial epithets to describe specific peoples is just not feasible. I could say the gooks are from east of the the arabian desert and somehow thatd mean indians are gooks

Either way shitposter and pols basically hand them the key to shower this thread with censorship. Yea Forums was good while it lasted but now it's ruined.

Why do you /pols/ keep coming and ruining shit. You already brought censorship on us. Keep it up see how long your privileges last.

Everyone on the Med coast was basically the same thing, influenced by more flavor of whatever the inland region was.
It wasn't until islam spread bedouins everywhere that changed this

nig nogs. black "people". The most unevolved race on planet Earth. Those people. Nig nogs are from the subSahara portion of Africa. The desert was the great divider.

>Le /pol/ boogeyman
This is Yea Forums. If you dislike it, hop off back to the website where you came from.

yea ok

i reality, youre just albinos who just want everyone else to like you and not treat you like the sun allergic shut ins you are.

Attached: Pullan.jpg (797x605, 161K)