Trying to get into this

Trying to get into this

What's a good entry point?

Attached: CoastTo-Coast.jpg (1000x366, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kJx0f7wJsI
youtube.com/watch?v=IMATUkJMAxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just listen to the best of compilations of Art Bell on youtube. Then, if you like that, tune in at night to George.

Also, did you mean to post this on /x/?

hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=2kJx0f7wJsI

Mels hole

Do people, normal people not tinfoil hatters, actually look for this kind of stuff or are they just exposed to it by accident?

I used to listen to Loveline when I was in middle school, and this would come on after, right around the time Art Bell was leaving and Noory came on. It was pretty comfy to fall asleep to.

Never would have even thought something like this exists if I hadn't just happened across it.

My mom introduced me to it when I was a kid. I was always a weirdo for spooky stuff.

She was exposed to it because she worked graveyard in the ER and all the nurses would have it on since they couldn't listen to music, given the environment, and C2C was the only thing that was on the radio from 10 pm to 3 am

That’s how radio works

Fuck off, George. Show is abject garbage.

I've been falling asleep to cost to coast for years now and I agree it's comfy as fuck. I also discovered it by accident. I forgot what I was listening to but this came on while I was playing some vidya and I was caught off guard when they started talking about bigfoot.

It's the best high res picture I could find

Pick old episodes with art bell that have guests that interest you. George noory is an even worse interviewer than Joe Rogaine.

Avoid George Snoory listen to everything Art Bell.

Anthing related to dogmen

Anthing related to dogmen

everything pre-2014 is kino
after that George got more control over the show and turned it into a garbage dump

I've only listened to Art's Halloween shows where he has callers give there IRL scary stories of meeting the paranormal. Any recommendations for some good Art episodes.

That time George got trolled by a guy claiming to be Gordon Freeman.
youtube.com/watch?v=IMATUkJMAxo

Rense is better. Fucking fight me

Shows with Davis Paulides are always interesting

Art Bell and Malachi Martin. Also for a laugh Art Bell and J C Webster

September 11 1997.
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

George a shit. Art or bust.

Download a radio app like tunein and there are several 24/7 streams that play art bell.

Coast to Christ AM, Snorey is an absolute bore / snore and never pays attention to his guests. If you want to see what is up, Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis on Sound cloud or Podcast Addict. Way better investigative fringe analysis stuff there. And yes /x/.

>>>r/creepy

Attached: 1544320720202.gif (413x243, 51K)

The most popular episodes are the mysterious disappearances in national parks. Definitely worth checking them out. It's crazy. If this thread is still up when I get home I'll try to post a link or two

I read about it as a kid in a magazine but didn’t know how to tune in. That was the 90s, fast forward to 2007 after hearing lots of Loveline, Howard Stern and some conservative talk radio and I stumbled onto C2C on a late night drive. I realized it was the thing I read about as a kid and got really into it. I can listen to it for hours on YouTube and the best stuff to me is the old shit

I remember listening to Coast To Coast AM for the first time 13 years ago and it's super-comfy, I love listening to it when I'm about to go to sleep.

- All of the Ghost to Ghost broadcasts
- The Mel's Hole saga
- The "Area 51 employee" call-in show
- The Philadelphia Experiment
- Men in Black open lines
- Antichrist hotline
- That one where (I think it was John Lear?) talked about the necessity to cover up aliens and abductions, that was creepy as shit

All of these are Art Bell shows, of course. There's a torrent for the Ultimate Art Bell Collection out there somewhere. Get it and listen.