Will you be watching Ophelia starring Daisy Ridley?

Will you be watching Ophelia starring Daisy Ridley?

Attached: 027.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

no

Imagine just drowning her right then and there then taking a hammer right to her stupid fucking face haha

NEWT, WATCH OUT!

Attached: Xenomorph in water.jpg (1346x732, 126K)

Oh you

Attached: 061925b40fc1f30c1a77f01e9787ea9a.jpg (540x769, 41K)

Will there be any nudity? I think she's hot. She looks like my ex gf from London who I'm still not over after 4 years.

I want to know this too
how much skin is visible?

Heard there is heaps of nudity. I will be viewing, or fast forwarding to nudity

Stop making me these threads you retard. She's not that interesting to talk about. Fucking Daisyshitter. Fuck off.

I hope she does full frontal nudity

endometriosis

Hamlet fucks her a few times and rapes her one more time and then dies. She runs away and hides in a nunnery and gives birth to a child.

There's no complete nudity though. Just a bare back and completely passionless sex scenes. Real turn off.

How many years until she does a naked scene? And no that scene where she plays a corpse doesnt count. I can't get hard to it because of the blood and bruises.

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

never, she has star wars money

(((love))), not even once

How is this in any way related to the actual Hamlet play?

She need to play PewDiePie in his inevitable biopic

cant stand this cunt

Yes its a bit of a problem. Because now I don't find any other women attractive unless they are English and look like my ex gf. A german girl at work asked me out and I turned her down. My friends say I have a problem because they said the german girl is hot from her facebook photos that they saw.

So, any nipple?

yikes, now i know why hamlet was such a fag

It's not. That's why it's shit. This movie is 'feminist' interpretation of the play. They took a lot of liberties.

No way would the Mouse allow her to do nudity before the JJ trilogy is over.

based psychopath poster

No. She doesn't have any tits to show anyway.

Why is this dude obsessed with this Xeno?

Mouse allows her to fuck a married guy. They wouldn't care.

Attached: 067.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

I actually have a back fetish so I like this. I wonder what caused me to like backs so much.

remember when period films had actual attractive women in them?

Attached: EB24B288-3413-4357-B1CA-23B813D30E3B.png (510x760, 671K)

That's a manly back.

obligatory LOOK MOM I'M ACTING!

Attached: analkin.jpg (700x401, 56K)

Is this the thread where we talk about English women who we want to fuck?

Attached: Keeley Hawes.gif (1000x1500, 822K)

Yes

Attached: 40.jpg (1152x1080, 145K)

She's looking weird here. Post another cute picture.

jesus christ, this bitch is fucking ugly.

Why do certain women appear hot to some men but those same women appear ugly to other men? Why do human men have different tastes in women? What causes this? Is there a standard woman that all men find attractive?

>this is a 10/10 in bongistan

Attached: 1392160165178.png (390x470, 11K)

She's always cute

Attached: daisy-ridley-in-elle-magazine-uk-december-2017_8.jpg (1358x1800, 322K)

You can smell her rotten pussy in Denmark.

How do I get over my English ex gf? Its having a bad effect on my life for the last 4 years.

Some of those men are in fact British "men", and are far more likely to be attracted to male features.

talking about her before didn't get you enough attention?

>get thee to a nunnery
>actually goes to a nunnery
Do these niggas know that Hamlet was calling her a slut not giving her an imperative to go to a fucking convent.

My biggest regret was not getting over my ex sooner. Now I'm 29, my twenties are almost over and still no gf

There is literally NOTHING I love more than attention. I wish I could get constant 24/7 attention. I love being the centre of attention in a room.

Literally me. Same age. Have not had a gf since I was 24.

you love your dignity more than attention otherwise you would post a picture of your anus

I love attention but also am ashamed of my body so am a never nude.

good god she’s unattractive

She's precious

Attached: 2F78912B00000578-3366157-image-a-22_1450463916175.jpg (634x1024, 135K)

Works on my dick machine

I want her to viciously bully me for being a dicklet

English women are the sexiest women. But only the posh ones.

poor mans Felicity

Attached: felicity-jones-in-stylist-magazine-february-2019-2.jpg (1200x1500, 120K)

There's no hammering in the book you mongoloid.

She does get drowned by the queen though.

Why do English women age so poorly? A lot of them are very attractive from like 18 to maybe early 30s. But from their mid to late 30s on they get really ugly.

It's honest signalling and a fitness increasing adaptation

>gives birth to a child.
Must have been a tough scene for Daisy

>male nipple
lewd!!!!

Is this her StarWars expression? Maybe its because of the handfull used pictures in media and Yea Forums, but she doesnt have many or different kind of expressions.

Guess thast why its called Ophelia and not hamlet.
But i wonder why these feminist seem to make or promote reboots, remakes, different of male movies so much. Shouldnt they try to be different than your usual male movie company or at least dont take movies that are considered male fandom?
This always screams "we can do it better" or "we cant com up with anything that could be successfull"

Bad diet! And bad healthcare!

i bet she massive salami slice nips that are impossibly disproportionate to the rest of the tit. like they stretch over her entire chest