Gary, it's not your fault for what gorillas did

Gary, it's not your fault for what gorillas did.

Attached: team-america-world-police-lisa-jones.jpg (2885x1920, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuyGGWU7oIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, team america thread

would unironically tear in to that puppet

>Alec Baldwin - FAG

This film is banned at my state college for being "pro-Trump".

I hear that line every time I see that guys face

Sad.>GET OUTTA THE STREET YOU FUCKING BUM

it's the FAG way

Attached: join-fag.jpg (1280x1024, 442K)

>your skills have faded with age, Ms Sarandon

Attached: hans_blix-shark.jpg (720x364, 28K)

Fuck you hans bricks

YA GAVE UP ON LIFE DIDNTCHA?

MMMMRRAAAAAAA!!! YOU WILL DIE A PEASANT'S DEATH!!!

>a movie made years ago is "pro-Trump"

Underrated funny scene

OWNLAY A WOMAAAAN
IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH ME THERE

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING BUSY I AM

I CANNOT BERIEVE I ACTUARRY HAVE A CHECHNYAN HERE TEWWING ME WHEN HE'S GONNA TAKE A DEWWIVERY

trannies btfo

Matt Damon

Now suck my cock!
what?

I realise now I haven't watched Team America in about 5 years
Maybe I will tonight, thanks OP

No it isnt.

Top Gun Actor

Attached: spottswoode.jpg (800x492, 81K)

MATT
DAMON

this guy should've been the new trailer voice guy after the other guy died instead of just having characters voice over lines that aren't in the movie
youtu.be/MuyGGWU7oIA

I wish I had a voice that just screamed veteran secret agent

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (720x540, 36K)

>you maverick renegade

>I promise I will never die.
based puppet lying to get pussy

FREEDOM ISNY FREE,
IT COSTS A HEFTY FUCKIN' FEE

>pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks
>but DICKS ALSO FUCK ASSHOLES
>assholes who just want to shit on everything
>pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way
>but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls
>the problem with dicks is that they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that
>but sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves
>because pussies are only an inch and half away from assholes

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Southpark guys' magnum opus.

>trumpsayingwrong.png
larp somewhere else faggot

MAAAATTTT
DAAAAAMMMOOONNNN

>tfw so ronrey
>so ronrey

I wish you youngsters could know how cathartic this movie was for so many of us.
In a time when Congress voted nearly unanimously to bomb and invade Afghanistan and Iraq (Iraq who had no connection to 9/11); when everyone, 100% of everyone, conservatives and liberals, were disturbingly over the top patriotic; when our president yelled to terrorists: "bring it on!" (no thank you, don't risk my family with that rhetoric).
In that time, no one was daring to say a word against any of it. Really, no one.
And then this movie came out, and cut a straight line through all the bullshit, and it was such a release. I went to see it over and over.

Attached: Team_america_poster_300px.jpg (220x308, 130K)

Oh my god, Michael Moore was filled with ham

Fuck that's where I know that voice from, thank you user.

>tfw sequel never ever

>watching this flick with my family
>puppet sex scene comes on
>Dad still makes fun of me for how red I got

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1546230807750.jpg (205x246, 14K)

>Really, no one.
nah the internet liberals were still there, the problem was they were still annoying faggots like Michael Moore using hyperbolic bleeding heart rhetoric, not based and rational counterpoints.

Based Dad

wut wud yew dew

no it isnt

This guy voices Cosmo on the Fairly Odd Parents.

ooooh buck oh five

Attached: top.jpg (491x404, 32K)

>banned at my state college

Attached: 1534993311128.jpg (640x480, 43K)

When will the persecution of magapedes end?

No it isn't

lawl

>internet liberals
Ask me how I know you weren't there.
Farenheit 911 came out a few months before, true, but other than that, no one dared to speak up.
If you had been there, you would remember the Jerry Fallwell & Pat Robertson patriotic song marathon that took over the television for days, and how not one person thought that was strange. How the media sent "embedded reporters" to talk about how great the war was, and how not. one. person said anything against invading Iraq & Afghanistan, or questioned why we didn't invade fucking Saudi Arabia.

This is such a bad lie.

I was there faggot. I remember all of that shit. It seems you're the one who was probably too young and your parents didn't let you use the internet without supervision.

Fuck you this came out when the backlash against Iraq War was already in full swing. Go larp somewhere else

Was that the extended cut with the scat scene? Did you get a boner?

>predicting with perfect accuracy that hollywood faggots would side with north korea just to get one up on america

KINO

You don't recall the truism that the internet has a right wing bias from those days?
Now, I'll grant you that my son was born in 2003, and I was mostly watching tv, and not so much online during those years (I spent a great deal of time online 1997-2002), so perhaps I missed something.
But the phenomenon known as "internet liberals" is a later development, in my experience, and any opposition at that time to the wars was really libertarian or conspiracy theorists. Mainstream "liberals", at least, were supportive of the wars.

Can we think of better lies next time?

fun fact: a 20oz bottle of coke cost exactly a buck o five at convenience stores when this movie came out.

>full swing
Perhaps on the ground, but the media was 100% pro-war.

I promised I'd never die, but now I'm dead inside!

Foreign policy was at an intersection of big business and Israeli interests.
Of course nobody in the media was speaking out.

Nobody really gave a shit at all until Abu Ghraib

Right. Exactly.
At least one sane person here remembers.

SURPRISE COCKFAGS

Obviously you didn't heard the entire song

Its very dated. A product of 2004 post terror america

Kek your dad sounds like a fun guy
>Pukes uncontrollably

>shit that never happened: the post
Post proof or kys.

Yeah I never disputed that about mainstream democrats or the fact that Team America was the first big mainstream rebuke to Bush doctrine. I'm just saying there was a huge population of anti-Bush, anti-US sentiment on the internet especially from people outside the US as well as people like Sean Penn that are also ridiculed in Team America.
>No War for Oil!
>The Invasion is Illegal!
>Zionists
And so on and so forth. The reason I remember is that I was firmly opposed to US foreign policy and the Iraq War and yet somehow I always seemed to wind up defending Bush because the attacks and criticism was just so fucking stupid and ignorant.

>You don't recall the truism that the internet has a right wing bias from those days?
It was a pot-smoking libertarian bias and mostly anti-war.

Yes, and it was not liberal.

that may be so, but the nostalgia will more than make up for it

Ignore that guy, Team America is more relevant now than ever, with Alec Baldwin being King Liberal (FAG) & Trump meeting with the North Korean Leader