What was his crime?

What was his crime?

Attached: 61E48B26-5569-438D-910C-48B5310ECD4D.jpg (350x262, 19K)

he let his gf have male friends .

Destroying a bar, physically assaulting a coworker and drunk driving.

Being a male in a show written by Jews, low test guys, and shitskin women

Unironically did not one single thing wrong
Jim was a snivelling little fucking wimp, I would have more respect for him if he actually faced Roy in combat.

Eating a succulent Chinese meal

Getting mad at the manwhore rather than his cheating whore fiance.
If she was so unhappy she could have broken up with him. Cheaters are scum.

Attached: salutations nigga.jpg (1024x957, 82K)

Roy did nothing wrong. Pam was in the wrong. I hate women that mentally abuse men then blame them when they get angry.

I've never understood why people get more upset at the other person then their cheating spouse.

Because female.

he wasn't as cool and funny as jim

He wasn't a mind reader.

>all these retards defending Roy

He fucking chimped out and destroyed the bar and attacked a co-worker at work. Adults have this thing called impulse control.

This. Jim is so clearly a manipulative, beta male cunt slowly chipping away at Roy's relationship with Pam.

t. cheating whore

fuck off Jimlet
I bet if somebody cucks you, you thank him
Imagine blaming a guy for trying to fight somebody who fucks his fiancé

t. manchildren

He should have grabbed Jim in the Parking lot as soon as he suspect. Worked up a raging hardon, then forcefully dry humped Jim against his own car. Its works, it's the only way.

>engaged 3 years
>get upset when girlfriend flirts with another guy
He had no one to blame but himself

Is your wife friends with Tyrone? Be sure to help them clean up you fucking cuck

Pam manipulated him and his cousin into going to a bar where he learned more about her cheating. He was being mentally fucked with. I think it was just bad writing.

He was a warehouse worker and she's a fucking receptionist. They had no money for a wedding

You are right but bitter retards can't accept this

Roy didn't take the relationship seriously and didn't try to be romantic. He never committed to marriage.
HOWEVER, Pam never talked to him about these issues openly like an adult. Instead she sat there at her desk in quiet resentment while giving Roy the impression that their relationship was stellar. I mean, she was going home with him and presumably having sex with him. She then started falling for Jim, still didn't make any effort to fix the relationship, ended up kissing Jim, and then blaming all their relationship issues on Roy.
Roy may have been an oaf but he was truly in love with Pam. If Pam ever had the decency to be an adult and talk to him about her feelings, he would've made the effort to better himself.

he still won in the end anyway

This, Pam is a leapfrogging gold digging whore
The only thing Roy ever did wrong was be a working class, honest working blue collar worker.
I don't know how Jim got promotions and raises when he literally did nothing ever
Jim was a Jew and Roy was the hardworking catholic man

hes a literal criminal

Attached: n80i9o0bvcwx.jpg (1229x694, 69K)

It’s 2019 being a savage is the way to go

ok dwight

Roy was natty huge and Jim was a lanklet. They had to eventually write in something finally where Roy tried to smash him.

It's a lighthearted comedy we can't really expect that Roy will do a good job of ambushing Jim and beating the fuck out of him. It just wouldn't be funny.

And since 75% of the people watching the Office were women they couldn't write Pam in as a total manipulative bitch.

If you don’t have at least one mushit in your life you’re not cool

he was a fucking yank

Attached: 1532196781387.png (605x587, 477K)

scarcity mentality. if they think they cant easily get anyone else, or anyone better, they'd rather try scare off competition. just dumb ape shit but sometimes its true, the guy can't do better.

Is this a joke? Warehouse workers made good money. Not to mention nobody forces you to have an expensive wedding. Jim and Pam's wedding was shit.

WHAT IS THE CHARGE!

>no money for wedding
Is it some burgerfat thing?
You can just get a civil registration and have a picnic with close friends on the river bank.

Attached: FC4727E9-C4DD-490D-86D7-C0F335B8F370.jpg (660x574, 31K)

t. chink

>That alt reality where Pam is killed in a Terrorist attack

Attached: 13-Hours.jpg (770x455, 56K)

>You can just get a civil registration and have a picnic with close friends on the river bank
thats not the amerislime way because theyre afraid of what others will think of them if they dont go all out and spend thousands of burgerbux on the event

choosing a career as a warehouse worker and not thinking his fiance would leave him for someone more successful

Roy on the right.

Fuck off Stacy, not all women are gold digging pams.

THis is true burger here and most women and guys believe in spending thousands of dollars on a fancy wedding to compete and show off to their friends my wife and I have been married for 25 years early 40s and we got married at a courthouse and had an outdoor bbq and then went to a goth concert and did lsd and saved more money than our friends and was more enjoyable

a union warehouse worker (this is PA of course) would make 1-1.5x a non manager salesman.

They were not union workers, that was a plot point in a couple of episodes

>Married in early 40s
>25 years
>Goth concert
>Lsd

Yea Forums is alright.

Wasn't he making more than Michael?

Yeah that's the point

who did he end up with? i dont remember

Ahh you know your judo well Dwight

Some random girl, but she clearly loved him more than Pam. Oh, and he was a millionaire.

He got his shit together, married a way hotter chick, and called Pam a dodged bullet. He had the happiest ending. Meanwhile Pam almost cheated on Jim with a camera man.

I wonder who is behind slapping 500% markup for everything weeding related

Attached: 84138A40-E5AD-462D-A544-E11894A8D7F5.jpg (416x421, 3K)

>Jim and Pam's wedding was shit.
That cringe meme walk.

not a whole lot of opportunity for upwards mobility though
Pam and Jim both shared feelings of being unfulfilled by the work at dunder mifflin as well, whereas Roy was content moving paper for the rest of his life

>there are actually people who watched the office after Micheal left
big yikes

Attached: 1539381666165.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>literally the only one that moves up in life and gets rich
>content moving paper for the rest of his life

meanwhile whore pam and cuck jim torpedo'd their chance at wealth because pams feelings

denial

>just get a civil registration and have a picnic
>a wedding
is it really that bad in Europe these days?

He’s right maybe not to the extent of that but have a 30k$ wedding at a fancy dining hall with balloons and hundreds of people you don’t know is quite silly if you can’t afford it I’ve known plenty of married people that have spent 5k max with a registration and had a big backyard or farm party after and was more rewarding with only a few friends as opposed to a massive wedding that blew the bank up

So I got married last year. Over 250 people. Probably cost around $40k but her Dad covered all of that. Most I spent was $7k on the ring.
Big comfy Catholic wedding where me and my wedding party had such a great time. Got $16.5k from the gift cards. It was probably one of the greatest days of my life. Wife is now pregnant btw.

Congrats! Like i said if you can afford it financially or have the families pay for it that’s no problem. It’s when financially st risk people believe the need a 50k wedding and together make 65k a year it also has been peddled to young females especially that they need a bigger richer wedding

>>there are actually people who watched the office after Micheal left
>big yikes
Okay?

Yea, it just seems so insane that me that a new young couple would think to spend that much money to "keep up" socially speaking. Traditional cultures across the world have a way of the community donating money to the new young couple. It's all about the creation of a stable unit to create families. I can definitely see this with the lens of an evolutionary biologist which makes it even sicker that current society encourages the opposite: a weak indebted family unit who won't be able to make kids.

Based

Would you be saying that if you were 40k in debt and rising? Or even just 23.5k gone from your bank account

that's called a good time where I come from, pal

So I spent $7k and the day after the wedding we had $16.5k cash from gifts. This doesn't count all of the new shit we got for our home from the registry or her wedding shower.
My point? Marry into a good family. Maybe you can't. Not my fault so you should probably do the picnic and LSD. No harm to ya and I don't care.
But don't say shit about big weddings and assume it was a debt nightmare or shit like that because most of the time it is a beautiful event that leaves the young family richer. In money and soul. If you can't afford it; don't do it!

Didn't answer my question at all but ok

I’m the lsd goth guy not him my point was if you can afford it do it if you can do something like we did because we were living in my van at the age of 20

It depends on their knowledge of it to me, but at the same tume if someone cummed all over my tv or something I'd punch them and get rid of the tv.

Wasnt your wife really a dog named Scooby Doo? Was it really your van? Didn't it technically belong to the guy driving it?

>Why would someone be annoyed at a man using his property without permission

We're talking about beautiful white women not goats Mohammed

>warehouse workers make good money

Lmao, I worked at a warehouse, it paid min wage, no insurance, didnt offer full time. Fuck off

Fug kek, we didn’t have any money for a few years until we were 26 so we lived in poverty and only had each other but it worked out well and now we are successful enough to have two sons and a home fully paid off

What's the difference?

You come from rural northern Minnesota?

Thats awesome user. You give me hope since I decided to sink all my money into a degree that gets more saturated by the day. I hope I make it too. I'm super broke.

it was a dumb question unrelated to the topic.
if it put me into debt I wouldn't do it. which is pretty much what but you were unable to comprehend.

Don’t worry so did I but it’s just about patience and knowing who to talk to and make connections with for a few months in college I would eat dog treats and go behind this Italian restaurant st 2am and look for food to eat because we were broke

Your wife wouldn't have married you if you couldn't supply her a nice wedding. Daddy stepped in to provide for his daughter what you couldn't.

>europoor weddings have sunk that low

No wonder euros don’t get married anymore. It’s literally just a picnic and piece of paper over there

He was kind of a dick when he was drunk, also wasn't a very good boyfriend and he punched a co-worker.

girls are brainwashed from a young age here to believe that a lavish, expensive wedding is an integral part of marriage, if not the most important part.

>couldn't write Pam in as a total manipulative bitch.
that's exactly how she's written tho

t. nigger

>Her dad spent 40k
>I made 16 grand! xD
You were supposed to replace her father you dumb fuck, not be another drain on his wallet. What an absolute embarrassment. Your girl from a "nice family" will forever wield all the power in your relationship because she knows where the money comes from (protip: it ain't from you). Enjoy her ever-growing resentment toward you as the honeymoon period wanes.

here's some better advice for you fellas: never, as a man, marry a girl who's better off than you economically. Traditional partnerships function on the woman being financially dependent on the man

Fpbp

I've never watched The office because i don't have a vagina, but why would Pam choose Jim over the superior physical specimen.

You uh, you got some problems with women huh

inshallah, he left a female unchaperoned

>being engaged to someone for over 5 years
Roy was a terrible fiance and completely took Pam for granted. By the time he realized his mistake he ruined his own life

God the relationships in the original Office were written so much fucking better its ridiculous

t.discord tranny

This. Unless the male dude is gay, watch out. He is waiting in the weeds for any chance to fuck her (and already jerks off and fantasizes about being with her).