Forrest, I have AIDS...

>Forrest, I have AIDS. I know it might seem strange to some that I only contacted you after finding out you're a billionaire, but I love you. Please take care of me and my-I mean your son.

Attached: 1550399690941.png (847x357, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpVIVRIjRfE
youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

realistically speaking, was the kid even his? they didn't even try to make him resemble Forrest
for all we know Jenny could've lied

Jenny was a complete slut. There's no chance the kid was his.

how would you have ended this scene, Yea Forums?

Wishful thinking. After a lifetime of slutting around the country, she realized that the retarded man in her home town actually was the choice she should have made.

Forest just gets up and walks away

>how would you have ended this scene, Yea Forums?

Attached: 601px-GMColtPP-2.jpg (601x334, 66K)

No, he runs, while hearing his mother's voice in his head.

forrest offers a chocolate box, inside is a combat knife from 'nam and he shanks the shit out of her, only to burn down her apartment killing the child. fade to black

>Forrest takes a deep breath
>Stands up
>Clicks his fingers
>Literally 15/10 women come to his call
>One on each arm
>He looks down at the thot
>Smirks
>The 3 burst into laughter
>They walk to his sports car and drive past her still sat there in shock
>They Laugh and throw a cold drink on her as they pass

Attached: 1547320651607.jpg (1440x603, 525K)

>"I may not be a smart mayne Jennayyy, but I do know what a cuck is"

Attached: x188198257070611379_7.jpg (415x620, 25K)

>Spends all her life riding the dicks of every Chad and Tyrone
>Parties non-stop and gets every STD known to man
>Becomes a single mom
>Suddenly pops back up in the life of that retarded guy she friend zoned now that he's rich and can take care of her.

Attached: single moms.jpg (720x720, 61K)

A curbstomp. But since there's no curbs in this ass backwards part of the country we'll have to make due with stabbing her with a lemonade straw and hope it has aids on it.

>conservative forrest fights for his country, becomes a self made billionaire and many other feats
>commie jenny fucks a bunch of people and does a lot of drugs then dies of aids
makes u think

Attached: true ending.gif (240x184, 133K)

based

>I'm not a smart man Jenny, but I didn't vote for Trump
The remastered edition is weird

What the FUCK was she thinking taking an in-uniform forrest to a fucking black panther meeting?

*deep sigh*
>jenny, mamma always said, cuckold is as cuckold does, and Luetenuit Dan said, fuck roasties, well then
gets into his limo flips her off as the window closes

>"burn the coal pay the toll"
>forrest puts his MAGA hat on and walks away while we're not gonna take it starts playing

Wasn't the kid kind of autistic or something? I thought that was meant to show it was Forrest's since he was similar to him.

nope it pretty much showed he was a normal kid, maybe even a little smarter for his age

>single mom hippie slut with not a single penny to her name, sucked more black cocks than ava devine
>self made man, ridiculously successful, war hero, anti degeneracy
Imagine if he wasn't half retarded.

OP just watched this

youtube.com/watch?v=IpVIVRIjRfE

wouldn't of done any of that stuff if he wasn't retarded. the movie showed he did a lot of things for simple reasons

Okay I rewatched the relevant scenes on Youtube. I was wrong about the autism thing, but it's clearly implying he's Forrest's kid since they're doing that same head-tilting thing. That's what I was remembering.

Reminder that people (especially Americans) consider this a good love story.

Women literally are nothing wrong with Jenny's actions.

Forest Takes the kid into his limo and offers jenny a good amount of money.
Jenny is all like "I-I don't understand!?" literally shaking and crying and Forest has finally achieved empathy so he just says: "You can be free now"
Cut to Slut dying of an overdose and then cut back to his kid having a good sleep in Forests house.

Best one so far

he saved everyone because he was trying to save his friend and kept running into other squad mates, anyone might have done it you don't need to be retarded to be brave, and it was luck and Dan and Bubba that made him rich, again it could possibly happen to anyone, his natural talent for running and ping pong again is something that could be potentially anyone, nothing famous or heroic he did was exclusively a retard thing, except maybe running across the country, but he had kinda a break down which for the last time is again not exclusive to retards

It's implied Jenny was molested by her dad, which excuses everything thereafter

It doesn't excuse it, it only contextualizes it and allows you to feel sympathy. She still made her own choices in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco

This. Jenny's abuse just cements the idea that fuckups are sympathetic, but that doesn't make them less shitty partners or parents. A dead Jenny just sending the kid would have been a million times better.

t. seething retard

ok