Ebony or ivory?

If you could only listen to music made by white people or by black people for the rest of your life, which race would you choose?

Attached: black.jpg (634x634, 75.44K)

They’re side by side on my piano, OP

white people because i'm racist

Stevie Winwood got paid?!

Black people because jazz >>>>

black because rap and soul>

Blacks for their jungle, dnb, and garage

Songs in the Key of Life is the best album of all time, so blacks I guess. Sorry Paul!

White people
>good music on their own
>good music ripping off blacks that often is superior to the black original shit

for me? It's whites

don't forget jazz, funk, and lots of good ass house and house derivate genres

Cringe samefag

All literal worthless garbage just like you

I choose white. But I would miss many black artists,

I never heard a single song by a black worth listening to

I would rather be dead.

Hispanics

fpbp

White, eventually they will steal all the good Black music anyway so I get the best of both worlds.

White people, unless you’re one of those cretins who says Jews aren’t white.

Attached: 2B906006-02C0-466C-B795-F11A5CED7029.jpg (501x677, 68.65K)

Why is this even a question?

Attached: Bach.jpg (800x600, 171.11K)

They aren’t

I like the occasional classical piece

regrettably in that case i'd have to go with the granny songmastermaker there

Attached: pauliscunt.jpg (1006x722, 186.72K)

Bob looks like a gutter rat here

Do black people even play instruments?

>which race would you choose
whichever contains turks.
preferably only them

white people cause the sum of all black music doesn't even put a dent lol. you have to be a literal retard to pick black

I would only listen to music by retarded abos banging on rocks

I already only listen to music made by white people

Way more variety and depth with white artists

Stay mad chud

people who choose black do it because they love black genres. people who choose white do it so they can say something racist

fpbp

I'm not remotely racist, but I listen to more white artists than black artists so the choice is obvious. Yeah I'd miss black artists but I'm not going to choose them out of some sense of moral obligation.

i listen to metal, there are no blacks in the genre

asian people

People who choose whites is for rock metal classical folk country crazy avant- grade noise edm etc

ignore if it doesn't apply but it's obvious this applies to some posts above mine

more like blach, he was nigerian and claimed by the whites

Nothing captures depression and nihilism like white music does and I need my wrist cutting music or life would be less worth living

very hard choice but I'd say white because I get more variety and experimentation

very hard choice but I'd say white because I get music

Other than Scott Joplin and Robert Johnson you don't get anything with black composers

all throughout history, white people have improved on black people's music

Cubans and Mexicans count as blacks right? If so, then I go with blacks. If not, then I might choose whites.

Difficult to pick but I'd guess white. I listen to a shit ton of black musicians though

a lot of Mexicans and Cubans are white you have you sound ignorant to history human migration

Probably white since my favorite black artists make music that is also made by white artists. I'd lose most rap but I'd still have bladee so I'd be alright with that.

Goth twink bob dylan

yeah that makes literally no sense

most of my fav musicians are white. but i wouldn't be happy to miss out on all the very good black artists.

easily, black music.

Black but only the /pol/ version so that means that I also get Eastern European and Italian classical, Eastern block Rock and Italo Prog/Disco.

I will miss the Scandinavian stuff but oh well, black just gives more options

>very good black artists
Litterly not a thing

>t. Coping and seething monkies

white cause post-hardcore emo etc.

Black though it's not an easy choice

I've never searched for a black artist and enjoyed his music
Everytime some normie plays nigga music I feel disgust
And yes, I know there are some good black folks who do good music (i.e. jimmy hendrix) but still. Even Kanye, who is treated as a semi god of music, I still think his voice is disgusting

Even though i am not racist but Sematary is white so definitely white

why do you guys always stir up race wars then complain about the state of the country. you're contributing to the rot