Some films about a rapidly developing new upstart taking over from an outdated static laggard?

Some films about a rapidly developing new upstart taking over from an outdated static laggard?

Attached: download_7.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Boay1cwShug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1444339400.jpg (300x446, 31K)

the facebook movie.

ARE THE ADHD ZOOMERS JUMPING SHIP FROM FORTNITE ALREADY

WHATS THE APEX LEGENDS DANCE

Literally every remake-sequel produced in this decade that brings back the old cast just to have them be upstaged by their younger counterparts.

>drop somebody
>he pulls a shield out of his ass and crawls to cover for revive
looks neat

Attached: IMG_1205.png (374x376, 221K)

I hate that gay robot.

>upstaged by their younger counterparts
huh name one time this happened

>There’s only a single white male character in the game, and he is a dick called Caustic who sprays toxic gas. You can’t even play as him when you start, unless you choose to buy him outright rather than save up in-game cash (the only other character that applies to is Mirage, who it took me 20 hours to unlock.) If you want in on the fun, you’ve got no choice but to play as one of three women, a non-binary person, a gay man, or the robot. Two of the women are black.

>In other words, Apelegs is exemplar in every way that matters.

There is no dance, only executions.

Attached: 635807670956072208-AVCO-Payoff-1-Sht-v7-sm-3.jpg (534x712, 118K)

Caustic is very based and very redpilled. I'm glad it is exclusive and that every zoomer picks Mirage before him.
There is no better thing in life than gassing some minority in a small room.
youtube.com/watch?v=Boay1cwShug

RIP Titanfall III

I'm bad at this game and it makes me so sad

I blame my GPU, it's only a 760 so the game is kind of blurry, but really it's me, my skills are insufficient

Kek

ALL THESE ZOOMER SHOOTERS ARE CASUAL TRASH

FIRE UP SOME Q3A IF YOU WANT SKILL

They seem pretty cucked but this was pretty funny

Attached: h7vc7or966g21.jpg (1440x1558, 815K)

>tfw my pc hit the shitter couple weeks back
>have a msi gaming laptop that I use for school
>1050 and 7th gen i7, 8gb ram should run apex just fine
>doesn't

Attached: C-3PO-See-Threepio_68fe125c.jpg (960x540, 116K)

TOPKEK

WILL THE SJWS EVER FUCK OUT OF VIDEO GAMES

>calls minorities fags for wanting more representation in media
>when white people are underrepresented in media turns into a whining faggot himself
Many such cases!

>now, shooting missiles and railguns down corridors while jumping like a retarded, that is skill.

Attached: 30 yo boomer still has some moves.png (1350x2399, 2.11M)

SoloQ fucking when

>EA

Not even once.

That's actually true.

Bare with me here, these new shooters have so many elements incorporated into them that getting good at it requires not actual critical thinking, but memorizing patterns. It's sort of similar to how a machine learns to recognize a car. It sees a lot of pictures of cars and compares the photo to those. In older games such as quake 3 arena you didn't have so many variables so your brain was still capable of thinking using those parameters (a few weapons a few powerups and thats it, it had fewer factors to calculate with in general. Same is true for chess. You don't get to pick 4 classes of horse and there are no 5 horse bishop queen combos that require them to be in special positions.

tl dr the elements are simple thus it allows you to actually think instead of being an autist and grinding out your experience

why does this exist. Who is responsible

Who else but Shadman?

Fucking this.
These modern shooters have so much shit in them to keep track of and to use.

Attached: 44C3595E-843C-411A-B80C-C18E089F25A5.jpg (1200x669, 141K)

I know user, but just suck it up and play the robot. I'm sure when it gets more popular they'll ad a white trucker guy or a blond thot for you to jerk off to

>yfw apex adds the rocket launcher from quake

>the white male is literally toxic
>however, you can trap all the other black and gay characters in rooms and gas them

I think I have the same laptop, didn't work for me either. It just kept spazzing out on the title screen and menus

What you're describing is called elegance: when an incredible amount of depth emerges from a relatively simple set of rules. And you're absolutely right; far too many modern games eschew elegance for needless complexity.

And it fucking sucks because I was p. good at titanfall 2 so I think I would do well in this too. You have days where nothing works fine as well on yours? Like not even csgo works well?

yeah look at me whining, and also look at me celebrating everything that has few non-whites in it then pretend the others are the racists.

Reminder that if you main Bangalore or Bloodhound you are a colossal faggot.

Ok I see.

You aren't whining right now? It's a video game bro, if you don't like it don't play it.