Agreed

Agreed

Attached: 7CB61C45-9B1B-4FA9-B1D3-30C8334C804A.jpg (364x1024, 84K)

Asneed

>it's another "leftist has to make a point so the comic is just a person standing/sitting in one place across every panel and offering an opinion directly to the viewer" webcomic

Attached: hahajew.jpg (1888x1027, 931K)

Yea Forums - Bait

Why does the Left draw themselves ugly? Wouldn't they try to make themselves look better?

the 90s did suck but not for those reason

Attached: 1487651231936.jpg (656x425, 186K)

Thank God we've come to our senses and outlawed jokes

There's something so infuriating about her using a ps4 controller

Attached: DyTgI5tUcAAmZpM.jpg (1200x1200, 476K)

things suck now too

this

Which movie was it?

Nope. everything is perfect now. Nothing anyone likes now will ever be called problematic by the next generation. They got it all right this time.

i'm gessing this one

Attached: stop_or_my_mom_will_shoot.jpg (255x383, 35K)

Ace Ventura

>see low quality thread
>make low quality post
What are some movies like this?

YIKES!

This board used to have waifus and cunny as well, but we had to clear all that out to make room for the new advertisers. Now there’s nothing left but bait.

Based

>can draw a character any way you want
>can disguise the fact that they're a disgusting malformed amputated dicked tranny
>proceed to draw character that reflects their reals selves regardless
they really do fail at life and beyond.

Attached: zmabso-zmabso-follow-_-complaining-about-unrealistic-depictions-of-women-35045000.png (500x1044, 208K)

>her

Reminder that this ceaseless drive to destroy the past is exactly what Mao did in China and it’s what all of leftism ks based on

Attached: 1550867062228.jpg (500x561, 65K)

I would fuck all four on the top but not the bottom one.

basepilled
wokepilled

>t. bottom one

all woman are ugly because true beauty comes from inside

is this me

Attached: 1503092161167.jpg (608x1484, 227K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah, they were doing it here too, literally just called it the 'Normalization'.
It's why they tear down statues in the US, and if given enough time, they will get to Lincoln statue in the DC.

Post famous quotes
>”I’m a pacifist but I would drive a red hot spike through whoever fucking drew that “the 90’s sucked” cartoon and I wouldn’t regret it.” -The Dalai Lama

Roight yoo arr, lass.

Attached: this is what a feminist looks like.png (466x466, 176K)

Computer, when did Season 11, Episode 5 of The Simpsons air? The year of this episode will tell us if the 90s sucked - or if it was the golden period of comedy.

Attached: 1546840702533.jpg (800x2251, 913K)

The 90's were based.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 1.33.49 AM.png (469x398, 84K)

Brilliant

QUERY DETECTED...
RESULT :

Obsessed

Wow this is still fucking gay

>tfw identify with this
>still wouldn't vote trump if it was between him and a literal murderer.

literally a libtard

Attached: 1533684019193.jpg (800x2191, 684K)

Kek is that scarfulhu ?

It's always nice when you see some of your old OC get posted by another user

lol

Attached: sneeds.png (363x1024, 451K)

SICKER THAN AN AVERAGE NIGGER KILLER

yep

Attached: sketch-1550710374909.png (1200x1920, 493K)

>RLM
>Misogynist comments
Fucking what?

Believe me, their real appearance is far worse.

this comic was made by right wingers to mock leftists you brainlet

look at it again

10/10

deleted and hopefully banned too, fucking shill

Why does this remind me of me?

if you're talking about op's comic it's very clearly not made by a right winger

The media really did a number on you, huh?

I really hate people like this.

Attached: 1491689666714.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Attached: 1533669749618.jpg (362x463, 74K)

legendary
(formerly epic)

I'm a trump supporter and I find this hilarious desu. Good stuff.

>SEXIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC

LITERALLY CHECKS ALL THE BOXES

90S CONFIRMED ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1539547692413.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>skipping the hand banana episode
what a fucking bitch assnigger

based

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (512x384, 41K)

sneed

>We need to remember that other views exist
Yes, and you're consuming media that doesn't advertise itself as adhering to those views.

would you fuck & suck them?

You aight whyteboi

It was though

Imaging having this shit in your brain costantly
And this is also true for /pol/ posters

The Twits is pure kino

He looks like he's named Brian

THIS IS SO SOAKED IN ESTROGEN I THINK I JUST OVULATED

WE NEED A WAR, WITH A DRAFT

Attached: legitimately-hurt-my-hand-trying-to-get-the-bottles-open-31146450.png (500x418, 107K)

>imagine being mentally disabled

Rekt

I just saw Weird Science for the first time and holy barnacle biscuit, Batperson, that movie was SOOOOOOO problematic!!

Awesomesauce, my waffly good duderson! That there was one sick smackeroonie of call-out! Consider yourself put on notice, Weird Science! When I check back in a week, I'd better see some improvement in your awful behaviour, young man.

>I'm hip and cool with offensive humor! It doesn't bother me!
>But it still is bothersome to a lot of people and I am still a noble person (one of "the good ones") who skips problematic jokes about things like rape, which are never funny.
>Don't take life too seriously! Just learn to laugh it off and not take it personally, because comedy is not a personal attack!
>(Unless they're joking about rape, or racism, or sexism, or transphobia, then they should be censored and have their careers permanently destroyed for joking about such serious and important matters which, again, are never funny, not even in mention. Your laughter breaks lives and fuels trauma, check your privilege.)
>Keep stand-up comics and comedy alive! We need new talent! Where are all the new comedians? Why doesn't anyone want to tell jokes in public anymore?
This "left-wing groupthink" shit is just exhausting already. It's even undermining their own basic human desires, and it seems they just can't see through the thin veneer of "we're doing good!" to notice how they're subjugating themselves.

it's probably better looking than them IRL

lmao this person is such a coward they can't even hold their views with conviction. makes me respect people who boycott shit by comparison

seen and not seen

Because representing yourself as a conventionally "unattractive" woman gets you social brownie points these days, in that "eff your beauty standards, I don't need no man" kind of way.
Artists who portray themselves as pretty are seen as brainwashed by the patriarchy to value beauty and desire the male gaze (which is apparently bad).

transphobic, yes. racist and homophobic though? i don't remember anything like that. though to an SJW everything is probably racist and homophobic

Just donating a (you) for posting the twits

imagine a MAN asking you to open anything, let alone a onions bottle

this. it's why i hate Yea Forums for moralfaging so hard

nice

incredibly based

does anyone have that edit where she snaps her neck by twisting it
i always go into these threads hoping to find it but never do

Based!

imagine realizing you used to hold certain values just because they were mainstream at the time yet not realizing that you're still doing it.
the absolute state of brainlets