Incel hate thread

incel hate thread

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

this entire board is an incel hate thread

why would you hate someone for not having sex?

Attached: eggman.jpg (576x1024, 186K)

Don't we self loathe enough?

Attached: b.png (540x360, 170K)

Attached: 1550791703701.jpg (243x208, 4K)

Attached: 1540183273119.jpg (497x501, 19K)

Incels should be castrated and given a factory job. They're not reproducing and all they're doing is sitting in their mothers basement. Gotta give them purpose other than wanting to have sex which they'll never have.

>Ever since my life took a very dark turn at the age of seventeen, I often had fantasies of how malevolently satisfying it would be to punish all of the popular kids and young couples for the crime of having a better life than me. I dreamed of how sweet it would be to torture or kill every single young couple I saw. However, as I said previously in this story, I never thought I would actually go through with these drastic desires. I had hope inside me that I could one day have a happy life.
>It was only when I first moved to Santa Barbara that I started considering the possibility of having to carry out a violent act of revenge, as the final solution to dealing with all of the injustices I’ve had to face at the hands of women and society. I came up with a name for this after I saw all of the good looking young couples walking around my college and in the town of Isla Vista.
>I named it the Day of Retribution. It would be a day in which I exact my ultimate retribution and revenge on all of the hedonistic scum who enjoyed lives of pleasure that they don’t deserve. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. I will destroy all women because I can never have them. I will make them all suffer for rejecting me. I will arm myself
with deadly weapons and wage a war against all women and the men they are attracted to. And I will slaughter them like the animals they are. If they won’t accept me among them, then they are my enemies.
>They showed me no mercy, and in turn I will show them no mercy. The prospect will be so sweet, and justice will ultimately be served.
>And of course, I would have to die in the act to avoid going to prison

Attached: 1464671078757.png (1240x829, 985K)

he has really pretty eyes, at least

Attached: 1547273489162.jpg (1200x1473, 195K)

COPE HARDER TRANNY LMAO

>if you're not an incel you're automatically a tranny
you are the one coping, incel

I hate incels simply because they are failed normalfags who treat this site as a place to complain about their problems.

If you're obsessed with incels and posting on Yea Forums you are definitely a mentally ill tranny inches away from 40percenting it.

This site is an official incel safe space. Kindly leave.

incels reveal themselves by making woman hate threads/posts constantly in this board
pointing that out is by no means a sign of being obsessed
you are projecting again. you are the one who brought up "trannies" out of nowhere because you are obsessed with them

Fuck incel manbabies and their nerdy superhero or star wars crap.

Why are incels so pathetic lads? I really wish I was still in high school so I could bully them

Attached: anon.jpg (640x663, 71K)

Incels should be tagged and monitored to prevent rapes and school shootings.

Most incels are normalfags but can't get laid.
I hate them for being normalfags.

same reason I hate someone for not being white

man rob liefeld cant draw for shit