Was this edgelord supposed to be likable?

was this edgelord supposed to be likable?

Attached: jokers-heathledger-1.jpg (936x527, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a child I idolized Batman. When I grew older I realized the joker made more sense.

Hopefully the new movie actually writes a Joker that isn't as garbage as this one.

No, but I see myself in him

I always related to the Jester because he's a gamer like me so he knows what discrimination feels like

upvoted, good sir!

Based.

He's not edgy, though.

Batman is edgy.

Joker is just a crazy autist.

>reddit spacing
>thinks he has the calibre to decide what is edgy or autistic

Not even trying to be contrarian or anything but this movie strangely enough hasn't really aged well

batman begins is the only true kino one of the trilogy. tdk is extremely weak in comparison but at least tdkr gave birth to memes for all of time.

If youre a dumb zoomer if you think a good ‘villain’ has to be relatable

of course not, he has to not be a pathetic edgelord like the joker is

>being such a newfag that you think "redditspacing" wasn't a thing back in 07

>diggspacing

don't even breathe in my direction you pathetic sack of shit, you weren't even born in 07. quit the reddit spacing if you want to at least pretend you've integrated you fucking faggot

>furaffinityspacing

What kind of music does he listen to?

Yeah dude.

I totally agree.

upvoted.

>we're all mad here
what did he mean by this?

"Edgy" and its variants are empty buzzwords. You know this because nobody can define them.
on this website alone I've seen these characters called edgelords:
>Batman
>Joker
>Punisher
>The White Ranger from MMPR
>Scorpion from MK
>Peridot from Steven Universe
>Holden from Catcher in the Rye
None of you can tell me what edgy means and that's because it's tumblr slang cooked up by women and numales who would have every piece of media be either Harry Potter or My Little Pony.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 110K)

u mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

Woah edgy post bro

are you actually retarded? edgy is typically defined as the act of someone trying way hard to be cool, resulting in the opposite effect to where the person comes off as a cringy tryhard. holy fucking shit kill yourself already.

don't cut yourself on that edge

it's a poorly written character that people remember fondly because of Heath Deadger.

first, the Joker says he got his scars from his father, but then later he says he did it to himself. it's like nobody even read the script.

>nobody can define them
It's literally just you who doesn't know what people mean when they use the term edgy. It doesn't need to be explained with an exact definition because it's a very simple concept, you're just not very smart.

i don't like this version of the joker at all but its pretty plain that his recount of the scars story is told differently each time on purpose. are you autistic?

I fucking hate you faggots

Edgy is as simple as saying "nigger faggot" or "the holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did"

>Joker agrees to kill Batman for money
>Joker sets all the money on fire
Well that was a waste of everybody's time.

What's the opposite of an edgelord? Because man oh man it is getting so irritating listening to whiny faggots whine that things are "edgy"
>WAAAAH WHY ARENT THEY PLAYING WITH STUFFED ANIMALS AND EATING RAINBOW SUNSHINE CAKES!!?!?! 5edgy5me amirite

can't believe your mother raised a failed abortion

gamers rise up

>tryhard
>cringy
Notice how the only way you can explain your buzzword is with more buzzwords

He wasn't, the movie made it clear that he was an hypocrital cunt with delusions but dumb teenagers worship him as some kind of idol.

user the post you responded to was clearly sarcastic. Inability to detect sarcasm is one of the biggest red flags for autism. So I've got bad news for you

>not knowing the definition of words so you resort to brushing them off as buzzwords
couldn't imagine being this stupid. i thought everyone got introduced to dictionaries in the first grade

it wasn't remotely clearly sarcastic, maybe practice conveying your terrible jokes better instead of badly projecting your own autism

Likable in what sense? He shouldn't be likable, he's the villain. But he's entertaining to watch. That's all that matters.

"Cringy" is not in any accredited dictionary you pop culture-riddled mongrel

Wasn't my joke and this is just sad
>Heath Deadger
>Nobody even read the script!
Do you think whoever typed this sincerely believed that's how you spell the actor's name,and then followed it up with his sincere belief that the Joker's changing backstory was a script error?

hell no, don't you remember the beginning of the movie? The very sight of him was supposed to be loathsome and disturbing.

BASED

did you just try to come off as intelligent by stringing along a couple of words your two brain cells managed to come up with but fail to think that "cringy", given the general context clues of the word, is probably the adjective form or adjectivisation of cringe? what a mongoloid lmao

He created a generation of edgelord wannabe agents of chaos

I wasn't joking and I am autistic so take that

Fuck Joker, he had Dunnhier killed.

Attached: dunnhier.jpg (299x168, 7K)

>>adjective form of "cringe"
>not in any dictionaries
>not used in any official contexts
>nobody even says it on TV
Retards like you are why people think that "versus" is a verb and "verse" is its first person form.

Attached: 7cb.gif (500x250, 563K)

>being such a newfag you write unironic retorts to redditposting comments

no, i can't imagine how anyone could think that unless they are as plainly idiotic as yourself, given your unintelligent drivel/posts in this thread. kudos to your mother for somehow managing to raise a failed abortion, but i guess you can't really explain to someone with no brain why saying meaningless words like "official context" only makes him look even stupider than he already does.

>watching television in 2019
You can't argue worth shit. Quit before you really start embarrassing yourself.

You don't have a leg to stand on, dumbass, you know I'm right and "edgy" is just a buzzword. You won't try to explain why it isn't because you can't.

i explained it already, and several others in the thread have done so too, taking time out of their day to show you that you are very wrong and incapable of comprehending a few simple words. at this point you are just a bullheaded piece of shit failure, nobody needs to explain anything further, except maybe your mother on how she managed to somehow raise a failed abortion.

cut out the histrionics you stupid son of a bitch, you come off like a woman
you didn't explain a god damned thing, btw
you can't tell me what edgy means without jargon because it, too, is jargon. Jargon made by and for melodramatic tumblrinas like yourself.

you get triggered reading about your whore mother? cry more mate. edgy, cringy, and similar can be explained by reading the base word and using 900000 iq to decipher the adjective form. its hilarious how you attempt to come off as so smart, but you clearly know nothing of linguistics, the evolution of words and the evolution of language itself. you can resort to insulting me all you like but even at that, i am still better than you.

now yuo understand the true meaning in life
batman = chad
he must die

Attached: 15309503150026.png (186x186, 73K)

Isn't the whole point of language and vocabulary that we are able to communicate thoughts and ideas more succinctly? You're basically angry at something you have no real business being angry with

quads wasted on an angry faggot, shame.
>mate
that explains everything, you're a dirty, self-important limey with nothing of value to add. you can crow on about your mastery of language all you want but you still can't explain such a 'simple concept'? kek, you're a waste of air and skin