Ok Yea Forums let's be honest here. Did she get BLACKED by Donald Glover?

Ok Yea Forums let's be honest here. Did she get BLACKED by Donald Glover?

Attached: image.jpg (402x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_udEgbRdKg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, he's a fuckin beta

Hmm
Probably

Tina only tolerates blacks after her childhood trauma. She's a proponent of "Around Blacks, Never Relax".

>her childhood trauma
Jamal didn't call back after stretching her out?

fpbp

I honestly want to know why you are the way you are.

no but she got blacked by me if you see what im saying my fellow niggers

Donald Glover is whiter than most /pol/ users

theyre trying to feel something because its hard for them to feel anything anymore

Considering Donald is rich and /pol/ is mostly 3rd worlders you're not wrong

you sound like a well adjusted guy yourself

Hopefully.

I'd guess normal teenage edginess, isolationism, anxiety, etc. except they never grow out of it because they discover /pol/ where it gets nurtured and exacerbated.

Did he blow his load all over her rape scar?

you joke but that would be hot as fuck. someone get lansky on the phone.

>Fey has a scar a few inches long on the left side of her chin and cheek, the cause of which remained unexplained to the public until a 2009 Vanity Fair profile by Maureen Dowd[202] and subsequently in her autobiographical book, where she revealed that "during the spring semester of kindergarten, I was slashed in the face by a stranger in the alley behind my house."[203

He's a fucking corny ass nigger. If she was going to get BLKD I would hope she would pick some Terry Crews type and not that fat faced fag

Also gay

god, I hope so

that man probably loved her more than any man ever will in her entire life

She literally hired him to work on 30 Rock after scouting him out.

Yeah, do you remember what Glover was like before he became woke?
Dorky white guy with dark skin, in a corny fucking youtuber movie. Now he acts like he's a tough hoodrat, but Fey wouldn't have hired that nigga, she hired the dork.

There’s an old episode of Denis Miller Live from HBO where she is the guest back when they would allow call in questions from the at home audience. Some how a caller got through and said some real creepy shit about the scar on her face. It was wild because she didn’t know how to react and said something like “If my dad finds you he’ll kick your ass”. Super bizarre to see her fold emotionally like that on live TV

No. More importantly why does she go by Tina when her first name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth, let that sink in. She chose to be Tina.

Gonna need a link, user.

You act like hood glover didn't make her wet.

>if feminsim could change nature, I wouldn't be so attracted to kid rock

youtube.com/watch?v=_udEgbRdKg0

She's pretty based

it's unironically mental illness

Tina

Tina

The sperm cleana

Men cant be hoodrats. Get your terminology straight

I think the sexiest thing about Tina Fey is the big scar she has along her cheek. Lately, the thought of doing things like:
>licking along her scar and tracing it with my tongue
>slowly rubbing the tip of my cock along it, leaving a trail of pre-cum
>having her jerk me off into her hand, then watching her rub my jizz into her scar, making sure the cum seeps into every crevice of her sexy scar

have become some of my strongest sexual fantasies, getting me cumming in minutes. I'm not even really sure why, I don't really have a "scar fetish" (if that even is a thing), but the thought of getting up close and personal with it really gets me going.