I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head...

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: 1550611630342.jpg (820x492, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OW6VenOC2Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incel

youtube.com/watch?v=OW6VenOC2Fw

Calm down Ricky

Pic Related

Attached: midge.jpg (863x791, 52K)

> intentionally creating midget children, ruining their chances at a happy life
I have to say I'm with you, user

normally i'd laugh at a meme of this calibre but ww davis is too pure and you're just a piece of shit

Me too

I sthis real? It's cruel but funny

user says theyre adopted.

100% real as I knew that Cincast guy.

Yeah, Willow searches twitter for namedroppers and people using the word midget. He's really a vindictive little shit in that he dms people only before he blocks them.

So, did the feds knock on his door?

He's in the UK and no they didn't.

imagine if he tripped and fell down some stairs. Little scuffed and bloody elbows. Some people shocked, but most giggling under their breath. How hard would you be laughing once a toddler walks over to help him up?

fuck your cool

>most giggling under their breath
this is your nightmare

havent seen this pasta in years, well done for triggering so many faggots 10/10

midge

Attached: 1471305784460.gif (480x268, 2M)

i want to be marissa's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her marissa blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo marissa blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her marissa hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her marissa hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her marissa face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Where you been the past three days

>killing him before he could reveal the location of his pot o' gold

You had that one chance to get rich, and you blew it.

Apparently he's still around on alts hunting midges