>We're after the Better Call Saul audience

Attached: td.jpg (2560x1920, 984K)

ROLAN
WE NEED TO FIND DEM KEEDS MAN

>the Better Call Saul audience
patricians?

Makes sense since both shows are snoozefests. Shame because Pizza is redpilled

mmmmmmmhhmmmmmmm

on a scale from shallow to deep better call saul is a puddle in the process of evaporating. dogshit show for brainlets who think breaking bad is the best thing to ever happen.

DIS CASE
DEM KEEDS
PIGMENTACHUN
SALL I CAN THINKM BOUT

I'm gonna think the N word

that's gonna be a yikes from me, cuck

Attached: 1494976878069.gif (245x140, 346K)

roland almost calling hays an uppity nigger was way too on the nose. so out of character. what the fuck is wrong with pizza.

I watched the same amount of BTS episodes as I have TD-S03. TD is way more exciting. BTS is incredibly boring.

This,
also poorfags cant afford HBO

Breaking bad is good but you can't be a brainlet if you want to enjoy BCS. Me think you dumdum

t. assblasted true detective fanboy mad his show is just as boring as another mediocre show

i dont think he knows how to write racial tension beyond the word nigger potentially entering the conversation

*BCS

Pizza is toast for real.

is this the last episode lads?

Basically this, BB was pretty good for basic cable

yup, enjoy it cause there won't be any more true detective after this

Not really. BCS is slow paced but every episode was still great and interesting to watch. This is just one slow uninteresting lead up to the final episode. The only interesting character (indian ptsd garbage man vet) died.

This isn't even TD. If it didn't have "True Detective" in the title and was just airing as a standalone show, nobody would know what this was. S3 is a mess.

How isn't it TD?

Does season 2 have different timelines too? i might give that a watch since most people seem to be saying 1>2>3. the timelines were pretty badly done in s3 imo

Wasn't actually racist though. Roland only wanted to hurt Hayes and he knew that by using that word he would achieve that. He stopped because he realized it was too much and that it wasn't something he would usually say.

Great writing.

No, but you should have already watched it