More like lords of edgy cringe. just bored upper middle class idiots with parents not caring

more like lords of edgy cringe. just bored upper middle class idiots with parents not caring.

Attached: file.png (584x365, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SLWWMw4AxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh look Im led dead. Im so le edgy and le depressed. my life is so hard.

Attached: file.png (1461x976, 2.39M)

it will only be remembered for creating varg's chocolate milk meme

Im watching it only because varg hates it. so there must be more truth to it than he likes to admit

Attached: 1518485273455.png (1263x935, 448K)

It makes me mad that he killed a guy but gets to live in a comfortable farm in France with a family and make retarded Nazi glorifying YouTube videos while incels lavish him with adoration

Attached: 1486734374584.jpg (408x306, 52K)

IT *clap* WAS *clap* SELF *clap* DEFENCE

European white trash. Those clowns from back then need to be forgotten. I love the irony that the originators can't even keep up with the genre they created. The genre has progressed so much. I don't even think Varg does black metal anymore, he always sucked anyways.
lol, haven't seen it yet. Post?

>European white trash
wrong. they were not poor. quite the contrary

Is anybody who isn't already familiar with the story even going to see this?

Attached: 1486931130218.jpg (568x376, 34K)

You don't need money to be white trash. Just look around.

I did. cant see any

Then look in the mirror.

I did and saw a literal Übermensch

youtube.com/watch?v=_SLWWMw4AxQ
Varg makes confirmation that Euronymous was, in fact, a homosexual. Also corrects the record on some things the filmmakers messed up on. He must have watched it recently. lol

All the original creators left it because everyone was a poser, who wanted to look cool. Its still exactly that, posers writing the same songs from 30 years ago, trying to ride on someone elses infamy.

Nobody worth anything stayed with the "black metal" style. Varg went onto synth music, Gylve went onto primitive 80s rock and metal, mayhem sucked back then, and they still suck.

Attached: 1548857617580.jpg (405x720, 47K)

he tries to gaslight like crazy. if you watch more of his videos you would various inconsistencies.

You just proved my point.

He was sent a script according to the director, but was met with a rejection of music rights, and tried to stop him from using his name as well.

must look like this for a tard

>everyone was a poser, who wanted to look cool
Sorry, I listen to music with my ears.

Putting the troll game on a little too strong there.

Naturally it became big cringe and a parody of itself. Some BM that comes out now is still very good. It is not what it was

Attached: gay.jpg (844x543, 188K)

>Incel
Varg is pro women and so does his fanbase

He's pro-women in that he sees them as baby factories to continue the white race

openload co/f/y6qYuRytzVE
skimmed around, watched a few minutes. it's shite