BASED RLM shitting on DC

youtube.com/watch?v=8-PLyJSBtsQ

BASED RLM shitting on DC

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 65K)

sneed

based now all the real men in the world that buys toys will know not to buy dc toys

This video is so good, it's like I'm right there with my best friend Mike.

I
Am Batman

What is Mike's power level?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

definitely below yours considering he is a fatass

How can they make it anymore clearer than this that they're on Kathleen Kennedy's payroll. Makes me so smad(mad and sad at the same time) to see this, I think it's time to go down to the $10 patreon level. ***;_;7

t. fatass

>they're on Kathleen Kennedy's payroll

nigga how can you be THIS retarded?

>tfw there are people who can't laugh at this because of loyalty to their favorite capeshit brand
It's a sad world

>buy thousands of dollars of capeshit/SW products
>but it's ok because they make snarky videos with them

its more that its just kind of played out to the point of being pathetic when it comes to RLM making fun of DC I say this as someone who hasnt seen any of the Zack snyder stuff after Man of Steel because it was stupid just like Superman is.

Then you must hate RLM as a whole since the whole "shit on movies they don't like" is 1000 times more played out than just them making fun of DC. Or is that okay with you?

>boo hoo they're making fun of a billion dollar company that makes comic books and movies for children

Is that Jessi in the background?

Makes it more justified than the reason 40 year old comic book nerds buy them

aquaman made over $1billion after mike and jay said it would flop, mike and jay are the losers

>mass produce your products in fucking china of all places
>no quality control
shocking

god rlm fags are tiresome

people send them a lot of shit

Go play with your aquaman toys

just in time for a Captain Marvel review

Why are 40 year old men playing around with toys? Isn't that a little embarrassing?

Good joke but as social isolation only increases this will be a big industry.

>make a lurker account on Grindr using Jay's pic
>got 250+ taps and 400+ messages in two hours
>17 people got mad and told me to stop using fake pic

welp

Were they mad you didn't look like the pic when you met up?

At first, but they got over it once I got on my knees ;D

No, they knew about RLM.

that's pretty gay dude lol

No, it's VERY cool.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>RedditLetterMedia

>tfw the RLM fanbase is too dumb and this joke becomes a recurring thing

what.

it's already a recurring thing, they made like 10 nerd crew vids

That new wheel of the worst was really good, I had fun sipping some beers and laughing at bad movies with my friends at Rem Lezar

Mike literally says "I'm A Marvel Shill" in one of their vids as a "joke"

you mean the body in the bath of acetone?

he's right though

he's not though

You people are delusional. They completely shit on the Last Jedi

In the TLJ Half in the Bag both Jay and Rich do their fanboy strawman voices to defend the movie from criticism. Only later did they trash it.

Attached: 1546715955042.png (1158x670, 172K)

Sounded like Jay.

>oh no they called the post out, better insult them, that'll make me look good and totally not butthurt!

And Rogue One.

why do they do so much capeshit stuff now
who gives a fuck about justice league toys

>reddit letter media
>based
You have to go back.

why are you talking shit if you haven't even looked at their uploads. the vast, vast majority of their stuff is unrelated to capeshit.

>the vast, vast majority of their stuff is garbage and should be ignored
Fix'd

reddit
letter
media

gottem

How else will RLM get views? They've earned their brain dead viewers after shitting on DC movies and you think they're suddenly going to stop now that Zack Snyder is out

see

No that is a picture and a poster.

Spot the DC fanboy. How deluded do you have to think that that's where they got their viewers and not the old Plinkett reviews?

they didnt start getting really popular until the way they are now until like 2015 with half in the bag

Don't care. Voxis Productions and Hackfraudmedia deserve my views moreso than those sellouts, because at last the former were willing to call TFA the piece of shit that it was.

The Plinkett reviews are their most viewed videos, they are what put RLM into the spotlight.

>they're sellouts for liking this one movie even though they shat hard on the very next SW movie, Rogue One and nowadays claim that the franchise is a walking corpse
Almost like this is more of a differing opinion. Not everyone who dares not share your tastes is part of a conspiracy you nutbag.

Attached: Untitled.png (1379x864, 1.31M)

>reviews that take more than ten minutes

Attached: 1484705883576.gif (200x200, 2.45M)

god shane looks worse than his father somehow.

They shilled the movie in their Half in the Bag and strawmanned anyone that dared hate the movie.

They only backtracked in the movie because Mauler called them out.

FACT.

literal mental illness

Nope wrong.

Attached: 220px-Warwick_Davis_interviewed_2.jpg (220x330, 22K)

Hi, Mike!

Yes.

kek what, they said they had zero interest in the future of the series in the TLJ review, and how the fuck can you say they're on a payroll when they shat on RO so hard even Yea Forums was agape?

now THIS is autism

Attached: rich_evans.jpg (480x434, 36K)

Yeah, being 40 year old geek movie nerds obsessed with anger about capeshit and Star Wars is soo much better.

Go listen to your Space Cop commentary, it probably makes you feel like you aren't a socially isolated loser no one likes for an hour or so

My Spider Sense is tingling! Did somebody call for a webslinger?

>They shilled the movie in their Half in the Bag
this is just an outright lie

Not enough! Mike said they flushed the magic of Star Wars down the fucking toilet. That's not nearly harsh enough!

Just off the top of my head, they said: "they flushed the magic of star wars down the fucking toilet", it's close to a mess, none of the stories matter, it's full of terrible jokes, Rian Johnson has never seen Star Wars, they don't care what happens next and none of them found anything satisfying.

The reason that review was less negative at the start was they did it straight after the film and it took some time for them to process what they'd watched. It's not shilling. They still haven't processed the Force Awakens for some reason. Why the fuck do they still defend Rey?