Pewdiepie got Elon Musk to host Meme Review

youtube.com/watch?v=zpWYQ1YtgnI

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (701x462, 376K)

So disappoted that Elon would work with that nazi. As an Afro-Jew Pewdiepie terrifies me.

how is rick and reddit faggot still relevant in 2019

imagine being a mutli billionaire futurist and doing a literal meme youtube show. what a strange time we live in

kys

kys faster

he's a scam artist who spends most of his days jerking it to loli anime

Who got who?

>imagine doing videos

basketball game in lithuania today

Attached: 8B33F5D5-F2BF-4F3A-B649-BE224330D0DF.jpg (720x960, 88K)

>futurist
Occultist actor

>I tried to tell them about gnostic AI god
>They wouldn't listen, Joe
>robot voice

Attached: die white man.jpg (300x413, 25K)

apparently t series passed if only for a second.

>tfw we thought the future would be stoic men in matching uniforms flying elegant starships and going boldly where no man has gone before and encountering new lifeforms
>actually first contact will be done by a BIG FALCON ROCKET DILDO XXL BY SPACESEX(TM)

did roiland get less funny or is that just me? this was the perfect opportunity for the straight man comedic man dynamic. it was just awkward. justin sounded like he was always on the verge of morty-spergery

youtube is shitting on their own credibility as a company with this.
fucking obvious that tseries using bots to inflate their numbers.
No matter how much they hate pewds they look fucking stupid allowing tseries to get away with this

India is an emerging market with 1.3 billion people. Felix can't possibly penetrate that place without touring the country for several months. Of course T-Series is getting a shit ton of subs. 86 million is nothing compared to 1.3billion. All pewdiepie can do is target America and the UK with their meme culture.

zoomers were a mistake

>india has 1.3bil hurr
>tseries videos have no views
yea shit loads of real indians are subbing to tseries I believe that

Youtube just lost every major ad contract it has because the pedostream controversy got published by a major media outlet. Several of the companies who cancelled their ad deals said in no uncertain terms that they wont be coming back to youtube, this is probably the end for them.

elon laughing at the deer was funny

i gotta say, though, the older i get, the more i can see the sad desperation in people. both elon and justin roiland seem like they're uncomfortable and trying too hard to laugh.

>youtube is done for
If only that were true

>he's a scam artist

My tesla is running pretty good.

reddit

>If only that were true

You probably watch youtube everyday.

pewdiepie has never been funny, he's only bearable now because he copied successful funny youtuber's personalities. he is that guy in your social group that is always behind by like 6 beats. faggot copied meme review from the melon. his initial audience grew because his humor was for 12 year olds, go back and watch his early videos. zoomers that grew up on him now think he's kino.

is nothing sacred?

Attached: 1544893481220.jpg (340x408, 138K)

triple-stack dubs of fucking truth, m8

OP is clearly under 18 and should gtfo

Who
The
Fuck
Cares

Because his content evolved AS we grew up, he didnt just keep doing the same thing over and over again. he is based and deserves his top spot on kiketube

i wonder if pewds got to pat grimes

Attached: 5432535234.jpg (603x1074, 379K)

>he didnt just keep doing the same thing over and over again
you have to be 18 to post here

I'm not a pewdiepie fan, but I understand why so many people like him. He's funny and charismatic. But, some people will always hate successful people because it makes them feel better about themselves. Same reason why so many hated justin bieber a while back.

19 ya goob

What I hate about him is that his entire gimmick now is literally just "ironic shitposting: the youtuber". His "humor" is full of sarcasm and cynicism, exactly how people fucking shitpost on Yea Forums. I'M ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED GUYS, I ACTUALLY READ BOOKS. SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MEMES XDDDD.

He's always been an unfunny cunt.

confirmed underage faggot who grew up watching pewdewfag vids

Elon laughing harder at the fact that a deer drowned in a pool rather than the meme itself was pretty funny

i think you are correct in your opinion

>he didnt just keep doing the same thing over and over again
Yes he did. You're obviously underage, he made penumbra and Amnesia videos when he started to get popular, then milked Happy Wheels for years. He admitted he was only doing it for the money and his 10 year old audience ate up whatever shitty lets play he shat out. I haven't watched him in over a year but it just looks like he watches YLYL/meme compilations and that's meant to be his attempt at "content". He's basically become a reaction channel, RWJ was better when he was making =3, at least Ray didn't just record himself watching a 10 minute long meme comp that someone else uploaded and made.

why is elon interested in this, whats his end game?

Attached: alex_jones_08062018b.jpg (642x428, 35K)

MEME CITY BOI

>die_white_man.jpg
redpill me on Blavatsky

19 isnt underage unless you're a burger mutt. But you are arent you? and you live like this?

Attached: 1547875886595.jpg (3072x2304, 984K)

kys

why the fuck is everything on the internet a "meme" to normalfags? it's like they cannot separate the concept of what a meme is from jokes or comic strips or stupid vine bullshit
they'll add words to an image and proudly post on twitter or facebook 'LOOK AT THIS MEME I JUST MADE :D' fucking morons

Justin is not a very funny person, even as a writer he's kind of a one trick pony

No it's not. You have to charge it every 20 metric miles or so