80 years old

>80 years old
>Still sells out arenas and stadiums
>plays 3 hour sets without missing a beat

How does he do it, bros? Is Paul McCartney the greatest rockstar to ever live?

Attached: old macca.jpg (950x1242, 624.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1f_1OflOiI
youtu.be/vNSVGoPkiWk
youtu.be/HwKUaYBUYNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats faul

Because he's a vegetarian

has been. last good thing he did was those singles from 1982

My beatlescuck brother and father dragged us to this faggot's stadium show. Miss a beat? We couldn't even tell what he was playing, the acoustics/setup was so bad. These people will pay a small fortune just to see this dude as tiny speck off in the distance

There are people who will pay a small fortune to see Bob Dylan mumble incoherent words with the chords and key of the song inexplicably changed for no reason other than to troll the audience.

Paul is far and away the best Beatle, and former Beatle. However, everything after McCartney II is really standard, and he hasn't had a remotely interesting album since Flaming Pie (inb4 chaos and creation and fireman fags, "no".) McCartney hasn't been good live since the Wings Over World/America tour. Everything since has been lousy facsimile rehashes with no creativity in arrangement.

dont need creative arrangement. hearing the guy that made let it be and hey jude perform those in front of me in 2022 is fucking wild

I mean, I've seen him 4 times in 2002, 2014, and twice in 2017, but it's just not all it could be. Why not a small string/brass section instead of that bald prick (Wix on keyboards) that he's had since the Flowers in the Dirt tour?

I think before the world comes to an end, Paul and Ringo should tour together.

>before the world comes to an end
acting like paul and ringo wont both be long gone by the time the world ends.

i was a huge bob dylan fan, my mom took me to nashville to see him when i was about 16/17, was one of the worst experiences of my life, it was like seeing a dinosaur perform.

Macca is special to me. It will fuck me up when he passes.

I saw him in the front row in Seattle a few days ago, yeah he can't belt it out like he's 25 anymore but his instrumentation, showmanship, and mastery over a crowd is still unparalleled.

Adenochrome

>Acting like Putin won't start World War Three before Memorial Day...

because he wont lmao

when he dies music is over

The only thing he's done is Yesterday.

Too good to be true

>83 years old

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-05 220930.png (1156x649, 1.25M)

What wouldya think if i sang outta tune?

Ironically, Ringo has retained more of his vocal quality with advancing age compared to Faul. Of course he was nerfed to begin with.

He's caked in makeup in that shot and he colors his hair, but yeah, still looks pretty good

Paul and Ringo could pass for their early 60s I think

ringo probably wasnt using it as much either too

How can you be so sure?

>Bob Dylan mumble incoherent words with the chords and key of the song inexplicably changed for no reason other than to troll the audience.
Based Bob

Actually Ringo was born in 1940, and he will be 82 years young on July 7th.

the world ended in 2012 and we are in hell.

because putins a pussy lol. thats why he picked a fight with a country he thought wasnt gonna put up a fight.

>82 years young

He's looking better than ever baby.

>as one of the worst experiences of my life, it was like seeing a dinosaur perform.
and the audience will be full of faggots from ages 16 to 70 all in complete rapture at it. every grunt or incoherent lyric he burps out is treated like some transcendental spiritual experience.

this is legit scary to look at. to think this human being is at least 80 and looks like this, dyed hair aside. it makes me uneasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1f_1OflOiI

It's always the pussies that use weapons of mass destruction as a final solution.
If Putin was a REAL man, and as brave as he portrays himself to be, he wouldn't feel the need to threaten nuclear war. He'd march into The Ukraine and fight every able bodied individual one on one in hand to hand combat.

lol ok

If I live long enough to see my 82nd birthday, I hope I'd look half as good as Ringo.

I saw Dylan in 2006. He was old, very old. Now...?

Early Days is ear sex.

When Winter comes was recorded in 92 tho

the Russian invasion of Ukraine is about territory, you idiot, not about picking on the weak kid or whatever bullshit you came out with.

Ringo is definitely going to be the last beatle standing, he stopped aging in like 2000.

It helps that his nose stretches out his skin

They (obviously) get facial fillers or have had a facelift before - I used to think it was one in a million genetics or whatever, but that was pretty naive.

>without missing a beat
I mean he kind of sounds like shit now, as much as I respect him. Hell, he sounded like shit almost 20 years ago when he headlined glastonbury.

>82 and still touring with his all stars
>Just released a new EP with more to come
Ringo is unstoppable, Ringo mania is here to stay.

youtu.be/vNSVGoPkiWk

Attached: Y3LPRN03.jpg (600x600, 69.66K)

why?those songs are just ok

why do i feel like a woman wrote this

>band is so good it's talked about in the bible.

Attached: q7v688h27qx81.jpg (680x467, 93.04K)

>YWN see macca in the glory days

youtu.be/HwKUaYBUYNc

unironically this. he's been veg since the early 70s and could pass for 20 years younger than his current age. hell be fine for another 10 years easily

nice, I saw him in 2017, definitely one of the craziest experiences of my life

>Because he's a vegetarian
Clint is health junkie but eats meat. More than 10 years older than Macca and directs movies.

Attached: clint-eastwood-eats-very-very-healthy-food-1618661974.jpg (780x438, 90.9K)

probably very little red meat

The power of PEACE & LOVE grants immortality.

Either get a sense of humor, or go back to /pol/

BASED RINGO POSTER!
>You, I LIKE

Because you're a cock sucking faggot, and your mom wrote this.

They're not big drinkers either, that's the main thing that fucks people up.

why does he look like Bowie there

Attached: decrepid_bowie.png (520x650, 391.94K)

The key is probably changed to allow for his inevitable loss of range.