Captain Marvel is shit and Brie is a terrible actress

>Captain Marvel is shit and Brie is a terrible actress

Welp, even hardcore marvelfags disliked the movie

Attached: 1550777136573.png (1242x2208, 492K)

>using your phone while charging it.
It's gonna be a yikes from me.

Fantastic! a random fat guy on twitter will make my decisions for me from now on.

imagine being so desperate to shit on a movie that we already all know will be shit that you have to scour twitter to find some random fat faggot and take his tweet, post it, and then say the literal opposite of what he said

SAD

thx broski keep us updated on more twitter posts

Random fat guys on Yea Forums already make your decisions for you, at least now you have a face.

Keep believing that.

One way or another it's true.
Think about it logically.

imagine browsing tiwtter about capeshit movies until you find some fat retard who vaguely supports your view

>So this performance that isn't good is bad?
>Uhhhhh she doesn't have the same charm, she's more complex

why do they keep trying to push uggo females who can't act? if they are going to force females on screen they could at least pick some appealing ones that have acting skills. it's like they are setting them up to fail

>white
>male
UHHHH NO SWEETIE THIS WAS NOT MADE FOR YOU

imagine being such a shill that you have to jump in and do damage control on every twitter screenshot post

This is one of the most pathetic posts I've seen on this board.

Random fat guys on Twitter are the only market for these kinds of movies so if even they don't like, it's gonna flop hard.

It's not a bad performance, per se
It's just non existent

Attached: Per se.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

This, either keep hiring attractive women that can't act like they have been for 70+ years or try something new and hire women who can act

>she's got a tough job...
>W-well it's not a BAD performance...
lmao just say she sucks.

Fuck off newfag

>having a smartphone-jew at all
>being a phoneposting goy
bigger yikes from me

Attached: yikes.gif (245x170, 840K)

>IT's not a bad performance

Thanks just what i needed to hear going to book my ticket now, had my doubts, thanks shill

This movie is in a lot of trouble when Disney has to heavily edit and censor the comments on every platform they advertise on. Disney literally deleted every comment on their most recent Instagram post because they were all negative.

Attached: 1550589210757.png (941x866, 514K)

The bad commentary is very present but Disney is working overtime in deleting negative responses.

There's a lot of weird damage control going on with this film to not raise red flags.

the actors are the only thing that carry all Marvel films
they fucked up big time now

Why not? W bunch of random fat guys decided your opinion on star wars you rlm capeshitter