What did this post wall roastie mean by this?

What did this post wall roastie mean by this?

Attached: jennifer.png (770x605, 434K)

Past a certain age, a woman without children can be a bad thing

She feels as if the character she played over the years went through a lot more eventful moments in her life that caused her to change and grow as a person where as Jennifer herself lost sight of whats important in life and feels she missed out on becoming her true self.

It's almost like sitcoms portray an idealized version of what life is instead of portraying reality which is people sitting around watching sitcoms until they die.

Maybe Rachel didn't have cunt-rot fumes enveloping her?

Attached: 1547612043963.png (833x738, 260K)

Jennifer Aniston always wanted kids and was never capable of carrying one to term. Her own sterility is a different and more tragic issue than a lot of selfish "modern women" face.

George fucking Costanza had a more fulfilling life than me

Attached: 1544622028466.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Attached: 1549264501093.png (672x787, 979K)

Why didn't she just settle down earlier? 19000 dollars to freeze your eggs? Just go on a dating website. She could have found plenty of single guys her age or younger. What is wrong with this woman?

Um, sexist much? Incel.

are women genetically engineered to always willingly put themselves into miserable situations or something

Attached: 1542312984157.png (1118x628, 97K)

lmao just adopt
but like white kids, no a bunch of random niggers who will hate you

I love this one. That guy went absolutely nuts with it.

They have a genetic predisposition to chaos, to intentionally try to "shake things up"

I have no idea what the evolutionary advantage of that was

Freezing eggs is the "I'll start my diet next week" of reproduction.

>WELL WHO DO YOU LOVE MORE, ME OR BOYPUSSI?
>i choose boypussi

She just needs to fill that void with a nice hollywood social justice movement. She could fight for the rights of transgender kids, shill for democrat presidential candidates, or even humblebrag about giving away a fraction of her income for good causes. No, but in all seriousness she would've been miserable either way. The plebians want wealth and fame, and the wealthy famous want normal lives.

sometimes men need to be hen pecked into doing stuff, especially when they're getting regular puss and dont need to accomplish stuff to get puss
but yeah it ceases to work when women have actual power and agency instead of just working through men

>black men hating white women
lol no, if anything, the adopted children will give her some very fulfilling incestuous interracial big cock shota sex

Life is like that, but the good moments come in spurts and you don't realize the magnitude of those moments until much later.

I will never not laugh at this copy pasta

>The roastie should fear the boypucci

Attached: 1530645549165.png (512x288, 205K)

Anti-adoption bias is strong and it fucking disgusts me. All of these children thrown away by their scumbag parents and all people care about is "muh genes". Adoptive parents are just as real as biological parents, if not more.

if my options were keep fucking an old hag or young boypussi, I'd take the trappill too

Attached: 1501794871703.jpg (835x1200, 247K)

why didn't she adopt like Monica and Chandler did?

Based. That is so FUCKING sad based mommy Jennifer couldn't have little Jennifers. Fuck this gay earth.

>have sex with 100s of partners
>have a huge ego so youll only date hollywood gigachads who have also had sex with 100s of partners
i dunno if im jealous of all the sex they got or feel bad because they're literally precluded themselves from having a meaningful relationship

>and was never capable of carrying one to term

do elaborate on this, if she knew she was sterile I don't think she would have gone through the whole ordeal of freezing her eggs in the first place.

Roasties absolutely destroyed by frozen omelettes

My dreams have more fulfilling lives than me.

t. reddit

>t. adopted
Lol. I'd only ever adopt a white kid. I'm not even sure you can request that.

I'd go for a wealthy rando that would appreciate being with someone famous but couldn't fleece me in a divorce.

read everything

Attached: 1550082313776.jpg (435x690, 51K)

Fuck you
You get to pick the kid. There's enough out there that they don't ask too many questions.

woman being sterile =/= her eggs are inviable

Her eggs could be fine, but it could be the rest of her reproductive system that's broken.

She might have planned on in-vitro with a surrogate.

>want to "open" up your marriage of over 20 years since you want some new dick
>husband winds up drowning in barely legal boipucci to the point where you've lost all sexual desire and ultimately become angry and confused that he doesn't want your middle-aged wizard's sleeve
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

what a fucking chad, totally owned the open relationship

You're conflating stories. Jennifer Aniston never froze her eggs. She did go through millions of dollars of fertility treatments when she was married to Brad Pitt, that always failed, and at least twice she had a miscarriage after the baby had been developing for some time.

You could blame age or whatever for a lot of women but I think she's just one of the few whose womb was malformed from the day she herself was born.

She seemed determined to do it with her own body, actually.

>meaningful relationship

There is no such thing. People are with each other so they don't have to be alone, because it's more convenient to try and do better, or because they like having consistent sex with the same person. All relationships spoil.

*burrrp* I'M PICKLE RICK

>breaking up with brad pitt

not very smart

SO NO ONE TOLD ME LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

Said age being 15

>the world will never get to see her and Brad Pitt's perfect babies

Attached: 1549580183090.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Would you just take him back after he dicked down Angelina Jolie?

Lmao look at this faggot

Attached: file.png (248x189, 91K)

if he didn't eat vegan hippie trash and pigged out on hardcore buddhist monk food then he wouldn't shoot blanks

Fair enough, I only knew about this 5 minutes ago so I have no point of reference.

>t. my parents divorced when I was 10 even though they both seemed nice to each other

I can only pity you user.

ROASTIE STATUS: TOASTY

Attached: 1495140600342.gif (395x542, 113K)

meaningful relationships exist it's just that most people never experience one

>She seemed determined to do it with her own body, actually.
I don't totally blame her for that. A lot of women stake their womanhood on the ability to carry their children for their husband.
Just think of all the [stupid] things that men stake their manhood on, in reciprocation.

>meaningful relationships exist it's just that most people never experience one

Attached: Internet.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Attached: 1542562448902.jpg (1280x530, 51K)

This shit is posted over and over. Initially I took delight in it. Now its pure cringe.
Two victories over selfish women in how many years? Sad!

>Be rich
>Be successful
>Be beautiful
Why didn't she just get married? Not like she couldn't afford a stay at home dad lifestyle for her husband if she was worried about not being around for the kids.

Attached: 1522336124375.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Its chad actually.

jesus man that seriously hit me right in the fucking feels.
I'm actually going to take some time off from this site.

this smells like fake, don't believe everything you fucking read
it's a fun shitpost but it isn't real, and even if it were it's not a healthy depction o human relationships.

>froze her eggs in her late thirties

Attached: 1530662150966.jpg (236x354, 12K)

roast

Tell me what you consider to be "chad" and I will tell you if I meet your criteria.

Cope.

Based roastie

Come again?

Attached: 1437399723223.png (499x499, 27K)

Is this even possible? Women have lots of attention from men and yet even despite this they manage to be childless in their 30s. I refuse to belive in this but i have seen many women like this. Childless arrogant and on xanax or some shit. Well i guess not procreating is the way to go.

any guy that is more successful than me
so almost all of them

Adoption is voluntarily becoming a cuck

Why the fuck would you raise someone else's genetic kid? I would never consider adoption unless there is a 110% chance I can never ever have my own kid, even then I would try to adopt from my own race if possible

A girl spooned me last night and told me she really loved me.

Attached: 1536904393253.png (1000x652, 134K)

you're a roast
you're not me, fuck off

Cope again?

You're broken. Want to lmao at your life but all I feel is pity

Yeah after she spent the whole day getting BLACKED maybe

the dating market makes pic extremely related

Attached: Paradox_of_Choice_cover[1].jpg (326x500, 25K)

Im the nigger. She is a rich german girl who left her country for me.

> a woman without children
I think she was sterile

women want to live those sort of lives which is why they're melodramatic and always looking for conflict

Attached: DD451F46-55E4-44AF-B40D-1A6898AEECCE.jpg (600x681, 84K)

roasties and soibois blow themselves the fuck out often but you never leave Yea Forums so how would you know?

Attached: 1536179322125.jpg (991x2148, 800K)

i don't feel so "roastie btfo" in this case desu

she didn't deny herself the want of being a mother under some vaguely "empowered feminist" cover and the idea of waiting til being married in a satisfactory relationship seems reasonable. otherwise rushing shit up ends with a broken home

should have known better than frozing her eggs in her 30s. and perhaps it was a good thing it didn't work, she would have ended up being a single mom on her 40s, which doesn't seem like the ideal thing. still, i can feel some empathy for her not being able to fullfil that dream (y'know, as far as feeling sorry for a holyjew superstar goes)

she should adopt. of course it's not the same, but she can get some kids on a terrible state and a life with her would be an improvement for them

Attached: 1518276860498.jpg (1777x999, 192K)

Single women shouldn't adopt and ruin children. Applies twice as hard to old hags.

got a bit blackpilled at the end desu

Well you are right about me not leaving Yea Forums.

damn

Attached: 1545142573245.jpg (800x450, 87K)

She put off motherhood for selfishness and whoring. After society told her that no men wanted her as the mother of their children, nature reaffirmed her that whores make poor mothers.

>Single women shouldn't adopt and ruin children
i mean, i agree that a single mom on her 40s is not the ideal image of a home in which to grow up, but it's not like kids that need adoption are "living the life"

you say "ruin", but some poor orphan kid is already ruined and she could adopt one of those. as much as she could fuck up, it still would be an improvement just from the point of having a home, better health options and financial security

I think the would have been a far better mother than angelina jolie.
That will always eat bradd pitt inside. She choose the most bat insane crazy bitch to havd children with.

Damn, I thought I was gonna get a kick out of this but it really made me sad.
We men can always get our shit unfucked and get a family, but this delusional roasties are completely fucked.
At least she has money and can still lead a fulfilling life, but imagine the normal roastie hitting 40 and realising those miraculous creams don't work anymore to hide her age and make up abuse and plastic surgery is out of her leage. Basically, she botched her opportunity adn there's no turning back, ever.
That's existential dread

Attached: 1547588039886.jpg (1571x1669, 295K)

Television is fantasy and real life is boring in comparison?

eh, maybe she didn't find someone to form a family with in time desu

i haven't met a woman i would be willing to start a family with yet. i don't think it's that easy

Maybe the real children were the friends we made along the way

have some jingle jangle, lads

Attached: 1535417887239.png (845x589, 184K)

lul

Stop hanging around whores then you degenerate

I remember this one. It's a funny story but incredibly scummy. It would've been based if she was the one to open up the relationship with him not approving at first though.

Cuck

I could care but you have to remember how ridiculously easy life is for young women. They have a free ride for decades. And nowadays you can even get hormone therapy and sometimes women have kids at 60.
So yeah, who cares

this guy lmao

stop posting roasty

>we're disney channel people not cinemax

Yikes is this really how americans think? Unbelivable.

Man if I was that guy's friend I'd tell him him to leave her ass.
He's probably gonna live his whole life with that awful woman.

>roastie
I said it would've been based if it was an elaborate retaliation though.

I know the past is the past and all that bullshit, but i would go mental
They would probably have to intern me into an asylum if i found out 2 of my kids that i've been raising for 30 years are not mine
I'd leave her on the spot desu

This
A decade too late, freezing in late twenties and getting pregnant in late thirties is already a bad chance, pushing all that a decade is pretty much pointless experiment in insanity

Attached: fertility-chart-522x500[1].jpg (522x500, 41K)

>whatever, let's give it a go
what in the goddamn

Yeah, but who's going to want a wrinkled old mess when you can get 18 yo cunny?. Women get theirs also.

soiboi and roastie split up

Attached: 1540056740135.jpg (1264x931, 401K)

I'd probably just kill myself. Literally nothing left in the world to live for and from that point forward every single relationship you have with your family has changed. The only upside is that your death would hang over her head for the rest of time and the kids would all blame her for it too.

This is another one that iv seen a million times. We need fresh material.

WHO?

I'm digging

Attached: 1545360774302.jpg (580x507, 54K)

I would bring something but i dont want to go to re***t to scoop literal shit.

>The only upside is that your death would hang over her head for the rest of time and the kids would all blame her for it too.
This would stop me from killing myself to be honest. I couldn't do that to people that I raised because it wasn't their fault.
I'd probably flee and start over as some old creepy guy in Southeast Asia.

>you're welcome....

Attached: 1500153169771.gif (227x221, 980K)

>at least my GF's sperm is still active so I don't mind raising her kids as if they were mine

Is there any sentence that better defines the 2010s as a decade better than this

Yes they are. Why do you think men keeping a woman in line is a stereotype? Because it's true. Women are chaotic unless they have a baby that takes up all of their waking moments.

I would bet money that she is an ugly woman and not a tranny.

>eh, maybe she didn't find someone to form a family with in time desu
Maybe she should have spent her time looking for someone instead of spending her time whoring about and "discovering herself"
She knew what the score was when she froze the eggs. She just didn't bother to check the clock.

Lel damn could've seen that coming from a mile away. Dude is straight up ugly.
If I had a girlfriend who was like 10x better looking than me who dumped me out of nowhere I'd just say "alright" and wonder how I even got that far. It'd probably be great for confidence boosting and finding a new partner.

>can afford to buy women cars
>is still an orbiter
wtf I'm a normie now

i'm convinced we men are so much more perverts than woman because it's the only we would get together
why would anyone want shit like this happen to him

Attached: 1540203679405.png (1219x820, 276K)

Kalindra-chan

Attached: 1522640236931.jpg (554x1083, 136K)

This is more common than you'd think. A good rule of thumb is to just not trust a guy who wants you to fuck other men.

Attached: 1541260342561.jpg (749x1295, 109K)

Fuck that, I'd go full boomer and just chill for the rest of my life. The wife will obviously be taking care of me forever after I leave her ass.

>mfw NPCs try to talk me into getting married

Attached: 1544501022602~2.jpg (183x431, 19K)

>fuck a guy's wife for 4 years
>have the indecency to die of cancer before he can kill you
what an asshole

Look like siblings desu

the names shouldn't be censored desu. these are things these people have posted for other to reads and it makes it harder to see if they are true posts as well

good rule of thumb

Attached: 1522737688933.jpg (1014x1200, 273K)

this is a long one

Attached: 1522756439802.png (1340x3184, 711K)

Attached: e91.jpg (600x640, 30K)

>not adopting a cute loli and raising her to be your ideal daughterwife

knew it was too good to be true

Attached: grim.png (1619x936, 1.6M)

Wow this is the worst apology ever

>black pants tucked into high white socks
Daniel deserves to die alone.

Attached: The Ass Wasn't Fat.jpg (145x200, 23K)

>actually adding more people to this shithole of a planet
kek really? fuck that, if you want kids adopt and try to do some good, dont drag another soul out of the void and trap them here for a lifetime

Facebook is pure insanity

Attached: 15503422757125223.jpg (526x1950, 310K)

>man hands
>pillow shaped body
>flabby
Wow without the dark lighting and heavy photoshop it's almost like he's a man

Most of those things happens to liberals. So there is no need to be afraid.

Keep telling yourself that the next one is the real one you love, and she'll never care about anyone else. People are brainwashed. You know what's meaningful? Pushing yourself physically and mentally, breaking boundaries, being remembered. People who jump from "meaningful" relationship to meaningful relationship never truly know themselves.

I'd still fuck her like there's no tomorrow.

retarded, if you gonna freeze them freeze like 50 or 60 of them

>Buy nice house for me and gf to move in together
>Everything is in my name as it's all paid for by me, as she has very little money to her name due to college debt and just starting out in her job
>Everything is good but I see that she isn't pulling her own weight with doing chores and shit around the house
>Find out that it's because she resents the fact I was able to pay for the house and have it all in my name and not include her in the contract or deed or any legally binding paperwork
>Time goes on, we get into more and more arguments about more and more trivial things
>This isn't looking promising
>Finally leads to her having my clothes in a box by the front door after coming home from work
>Laugh my ass off for a good 10 minutes while she just death glares at me
>"You fucking idiot, you're telling me to move out of MY house that I paid for with MY money and that I maintain everything? Bitch, get over yourself. I already called your mom and told her you're coming home."
>Have nice comfy house to myself and literally nothing is different since I took care of everything anyways, other than her not living there and nagging me all the fucking time.
>Ex's mom calls me asking if I'd consider having her daughter come back
>top kek

Oh no no no

Attached: a58kisv4a9c01.jpg (551x507, 49K)

I actually feel for Daniel. The other cucks are only got by the balls. This chicks got him by the balls and wallet.

based daily.pulp

>Pushing yourself physically and mentally, breaking boundaries, being remembered.
cringe

Imagine his wife. Grieving for him all these years because he's the husband that died from cancer, that's the kind of shit that makes it real hard to move on. My mom still hasn't moved on and it's been almost two decades. Meanwhile he was fucking someone behind her back all along, not giving a shit. One can only hope it was a particularly painful type of cancer.

Based and redpilled. Dont fall for the same trap again even if she's hot user. The hotter they are the more unstable they are.

top kek.

Attached: 1550803431438.jpg (880x1544, 214K)

americans are a mistake

>Yea Forums is for discussing the creative writing efforts of redditors
huh I must have missed this new rule

((((women))))

Attached: 1547704378622.jpg (1614x7066, 1.97M)

Reddit cringe.

how can you have so little respect for yourself, I just don't get it

>tfw no psycho gf

That fucking pic. Years later it still makes me feel sad, makes me laugh, and makes me feel embarrassed for anthropomorphizing a vending machine, all at the same time.

Attached: 1549603621869.gif (500x418, 957K)

It's really sad. Aniston is 10/10 material and genuine waifu. She deserves a child. It's not too late Jen, I can put a baby in you.

>Why all the mispellings and symbollism? Sounds more like a nuclear attack
That one's 100% a joke. Right? I hate the fact that I just can't tell with facebook comments.