Crom, but it feels good to stand from the throne for once

>Crom, but it feels good to stand from the throne for once.
>My son, we ride for one last adventure!

*Epic theme by Basil Poledouris as credits roll*

Attached: 3795423B00000578.jpg (634x753, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKMG-FdCGtM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Yo Crom grant me revenge, ese

Attached: joseph-baena-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (1200x900, 1.13M)

>half spic
>only son that follows his footsteps

>What is best in life?!

Crocs on your feet,
A swift 12 speed,
And the wind on your shins.

Austrian-Mexican world order when

Arnies twink son is an actor

Difference is the mother
>Legal son is born to a gold digger
>Hispano-chad is born to a mistress who fucks Arny for love

*blocks both of your bikes* Hey dad!

Attached: C8BB3A2B-5823-40E3-ABAE-2C4CC7247C2B.jpg (615x873, 86K)

Gold digger? She was already rich before she married Arnie. She's a Kennedy.

Would love to see a King Conan movie where his bastard from the time he raped a chamber maid grows up and has to vie for his father's love from his jealous and ill-shaped (fat and twinky) half-brothers.

Attached: 1549920079574.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

>son is a powerlifter

Arnold should be proud

Germans and latinos are americas largest ethnic groups, so this is america now

Attached: screen_shot_2019-01-18_at_10.24.53_am.png (622x350, 364K)

>twink
yeah the mexicans worshipping arnie aren't smart

>Aryan / Latin inbred
>Becomes a Chad

???

You know arnie has two kennedy sons right?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (750x421, 82K)

I wish that were me.

>no socks

Is there an american man that Miley didn't fuck?

Arnies 2 legitimate boys

Attached: syn-bratia-tuk-tucko-sadlo-Schwarzenegger-Patrick-Christopher.jpg (900x1350, 358K)

>"So...you're my half-brother from when father raped the chamber maid. Hm. I suppose it's only right that I...half kiss you."

Attached: d33470a5c0d1faac0215b49109b0a316.jpg (564x423, 36K)

Me on the right

his son is a fucking giant holy shit

They look gay and fat

The one on the left is cute

Imagine being Patrick in that photo and having to be all like "damn, Miley Cirus, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Patrick and not only sit in that beach chair while Miley Cirus flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MILEY CIRUS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the paparazzi calls for another photo, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the beachguard could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Patrick. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Like her electra urges would not kick in

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-son-joseph.jpg (1200x900, 698K)

look up the 2nd Mexican Empire
they had a Habsburg emperor

They're remaking What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

It is hilarious. A big budget Maximillian movie about a quixotic austrian try and save mexico but everyone hates him would be kino.

When your own flesh and blood are failures, but your bastard is the true son you always wanted.

"dad, he's rubbing my tits again!"

Imagine being the fat son that Arnold resents

its just like got!

Me :(

and yet the skinny white son is the one fucking supermodels...

Attached: DCD03764-FEDE-4E76-8B6B-FBD01FF5387B.jpg (634x764, 124K)

hes not at the gym all day or tagging along with dad

Underrated

Arnold looks pretty chad here

>yo bitch wanna know who my daddy is?
>yeah I got his genes

They just need to know who he is and he's got that going on

Honestly I think I'd rather be the Austrino in this scenario and have a wholesome relationship with my father who understands my own personal struggles of being an immigrant and having a healthy appreciation for bodybuilding. His other sons are more Kennedys than Schwarzeneggers, so yeah one of them gets away with being MORBIDLY OBESE and the other can bang superskanks and have to put up with models and their shit all day, but in the end--your fathers love is more important.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKMG-FdCGtM

>As King Conan breaths his last, he closes his eyes with a satisfied smile. His bastard son looks out onto the horizon, the burning Aquilonian city behind him as Conan's own father's words recite in the background. His bastard drops two severed heads, one a bloated and ugly thing and the other twinked out with shitloads of womanly makeup.

Attached: 08c29dcde26142ee13415c027eec749d.jpg (800x450, 60K)

His son is not an immigrant though

They tried that and the Zimmerman telegram is what pushed America into WW1

being an illegitimate son is probably what motivated him to compensate and become a badass