NOOOO JUSSIE MARINES WE’VE LOST THE LAST LINES OF SUPPORT

mobile.twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1098985879853563905

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING MARINES EMPIRE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Attached: 5510082B-26F9-481C-8343-E5F1A2DFFD8C.jpg (750x1018, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFZ1BDNwF7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Poorly
He makes it seem like the guy is an idiot for faking a hate crime, and not an evil scumbag.

>poorly
Not going to check but I'm going to assume Trevor believed it all the way up until the arrest then did a 180 like everyone else in the media.

>story breaks
>"of course it's true, believe all victims"
>police announce it wasn't real
>"it was so poorly staged"

Attached: 1509680712741.png (493x493, 97K)

The two aren't mutually exclusive. But you're right. The left are angry, not because he staged it, but because it was so obviously horseshit that they can't rally behind it anymore.

Ah yes, Trevor Noah, the notorious voice of reason.

Wow if Trevor of all people starts dumping on him it really is over. I though for sure he'd be dying on this hill too. Guess he may have learned a portion of a lesson finally.

Bretty much.

>poorly
>vast majority of news and people (who coincidentally are left leaning) believed him without doubt
>poorly
>there're still people and news who believe him

>national media in my country did an entire article on how it was "dangerous" that media was giving attention to the mere theory that the incident could be staged
>mfw

Attached: Mitchell1.jpg (500x440, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qFZ1BDNwF7I

People genuinely sit to watch this on tv?

isnt this guy a homo as well?

Yeah, and a Jew. He's a fucking victim cocktail.

Define people.

Very poorly made.

I think they're disappointed that it was poorly staged, and not that it was staged. Also...
>w-we knew it was fake from the start
>heh, we were only pretending to go along with it ironically, guise

WOW
where THE FUCK do amerifucks get off complaining about laugh tracks in bong shows when this exists. christ

>dying on this hill
why do normies say this so much all the sudden

>where THE FUCK do amerifucks get off complaining about laugh tracks in bong shows
Have literally never heard an american or anyone else complain about this. it's always euroshits doing it and it's always american shows that they complain about

Have you seen the hill death stats recently? It's outta control!

>the two trainers who were released without charge were the ones that came up with the idea (and bleach)
>nobody ever mentions that he is black

what did they mean by this?

His Twitter is funny though