I don't think you can have 'enough' LGBT representation in media, actually. I would be happy if, someday...

>I don't think you can have 'enough' LGBT representation in media, actually. I would be happy if, someday, every character in a movie or show was part of the movement in some way. We're supposed to highlight and celebrate the minorities, the misfits, those whose lives are different enough to be interesting. The rest of the world can go on being white and straight outside of the spotlight.

Is the right?

Attached: 5a0606247101ad2a762970d7-750-562.jpg (750x562, 50K)

>is the right
>the
Is that some new non judgemental pronoun

As a minority I would greatly appreciate it if the media would stop celebrating us and leave my white brothers alone

china and india please dear god put hollywood out of its misery

The is wrong

>We're supposed to highlight and celebrate the minorities, the misfits, those whose lives are different enough to be interesting.
Umm no we're not. We're meant to treat them like the people they are, not treat them like the freaks they 'appear'. She's a fucking retard and with the size of her noggin, you'd think she'd have some more intelligence.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what an idiot....

Sure, everyone stay in their own ghettos. The majority can fuck off and take their money with them. Good luck with that.

>the misfits
> different enough to be interesting.

this calls for an old meme

Attached: 6fbfd5467db0bd370208fa70c91460a7.jpg (500x408, 44K)

LGBT are actually overrepresented in media

lefties who think theyre going to convince people of anything by shoving shit into their face until they comply are going to be in for a world of hurt. not to "victim blame" but it literally is their fault when people retaliate against their fucking extremism.

i wish other women would understand this when they think they're being virtuous by provoking men and calling them a bunch of worthless rapist pigs.

fucking lek

>movement
yeah like a bowel movement lmao

Its a tuomah

>try your hardest to be a specials snowflake to stand out
>make snowflakes the norm
>not special anymore
oopsie

>rest of the world
>white
what a disgusting american centric vision

>The rest of the world can go on being white and straight outside of the spotlight.
Wow they just can not wait to vaporize all the thought criminals from existence.

Attached: 1550820442670.png (750x742, 919K)

she didn't say what kind of movement

Attached: file.png (482x519, 335K)

anyone thats not disabled, gay, or fat will be considered white in leftytopia.

she should kill herself, as a muslim, I feel deeply offended

Attached: 1505007549824.png (979x874, 584K)

At least she's admitting that faggots want 100% dominance.

>Completely made up quote that still gets a full thread of replies
I love Yea Forums

balding women need representation

You know she'd say that though

I don't think you can have 'enough' LGBT representation in paying to make their own media, The rest of the world can go on being white and straight outside of the paying for all the movies.

>We're supposed to highlight and ce
you're not supposed to do anything. if you are an entertainment professional, that means you take pride in your work, and you realize you just sell a product. What this product is "supposed" to be only depends on what customers you intend to serve demand. a true professional does not delude himself into trying to judge in place of the customer what the product is supposed to be.
the humility to let another choose the objective, but take pride in the execution, is the ethos of the professional.

on the other hand if you take yourself to be an artist,
if you create something motivated by causing some sort of effect upon the world then this already precludes it from really being art. however else one characterizes art, it certainly involves being an "honest expression". something cannot be an honest expression if it is merely a tool to achieve some end.

so in effect if you take this stance you are neither a true professional nor an artist, but an ideological hack.

It's fine for her to want that honestly, we all want something after all. For example I wish she and her faggot wife got ostracized and never got allowed to marry